Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

What level defense missions drop tier 3 keys? I've only ever seen a couple tier 1 and a single tier 2.

Oh, and I bought a key pack. Can I get one of my unused tier 1 keys exchanged for a tier 3 pretty please? x)

You'll have to buy them, they don't drop.

300MB hotfix?? and these are all the changes?

Did the exploit or RNG change take that much or do we have another list of undocumented fixes to find?

Also - why have their been undocumented fixes in the past?

The hotfix broke a few rooms in the Void missions.

They have weird textures, are super bright and you can't leave them when you have entered.

Edit: All of us in the run had similar issues with weird textures, couldn't leave, etc.

The floor texture says "DO NOT USE - FROM BIOSHOCK"

Edited by Idiocy

300MB hotfix?? and these are all the changes?

Did the exploit or RNG change take that much or do we have another list of undocumented fixes to find?

Also - why have their been undocumented fixes in the past?

That large of an update I would suspect art assets being loaded or at least pre loaded for another patch (perhaps things that didn't make it into the oringinal major update)

So, they're moved to Common in void 3, but it stays the same for the other void missions? I was unaware that the tiers of the void did anything but increase your chance at Forma.  That is kind of  a kick in the groin for those who have already invested money into the keys, and ran 70+ Missions just to be even more shafted by trying to get more void 3's out of key packs. I'm not sure I agree with this hotfix.

What level defense missions drop tier 3 keys? I've only ever seen a couple tier 1 and a single tier 2.

Oh, and I bought a key pack. Can I get one of my unused tier 1 keys exchanged for a tier 3 pretty please? x)

Wondering this as well but I doubt it'll be allowed lol

My game used to run fine, but this newfangled verification system seems to think that I have 167MB worth of corrupted files....this better not happen every time I launch

Ah, this won't happen every time nope!

What about being able to leave your clan if your the only one in it, put a dispand clan button or something that ask if were sure and what it will do is get rid of user started clans.

You can leave your own clan. Just right click your name in the Clan UI list and "Leave Clan".

Ah, this won't happen every time nope!

You can leave your own clan. Just right click your name in the Clan UI list and "Leave Clan".

Care to not avoid the question about compensation for those who bought Void Packs prior to the FIX?

Some of us lost thousands of Plat. This is real money currency you know... not some useless Credit.

The void is now broken, full of placeholder textures and some doors are broken and have impassable walls that prevent progression. This isn't an isolated issue, other clan members are reporting the same. Nice hotfix. Fixed nothing, broke something, failed to address the real issues. To top this off we have avoidance of the question of compensation to those conned into buying key packs to date.

/slowclap

Edited by DarkFenix2k5