Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8.0.5: It's Getting Hot(Fix) In Here

[DE]darryl1

- Increased drop rate of Reaper Blade and Latron Prime Receiver to "Common" for Void Level "III" Missions

Eh, I'm not sure this is a good solution. Now it sounds like it's going to crowd out frost prime parts, and simply getting a level 3 mission is tough even with the new changes to key packs.

Well, Bravo DE... except not. So you make packs give rare keys and up the drop chance (but only for lvl 3 rare keys). So what about people who got screwed already both by getting a ton of lvl 1 and 2 key (which are STILL worthless) and demented drop rates. Solution is apparent -> Buy new pack, yaaay! They work now, I promise. I'm afraid short fix and "so sowy" from Rebecca ain't gonna cut it this time. I'll be disappointed if it does.

Meanwhile situation for F2P players doesn't change at all. Since it's drop RNG atop of rarity RNG atop of another reward RNG. F2P players still have no means of aquiring oroking content in a reasonable timeframe. Well done indeed.

Edited by LocoWithGun

Erm , i did Nexus mission (that how you call them i think..)once i completed it , (after showing the item + xp i got) it told me i died  had to choose forfeit or revive , of course i pick forfeit (point of reviving after the mission is over?and dead out of nowhere after the mission is done?)

but still didnt get any kind of reward...

Void Key packs are now guaranteed to include one rare key

what about those who buy before it happens.

should give some key III to them too

This.  We got screwed.

I absolutely refuse to purchase another void pack or anything period until I'm awarded something more substantial for the fraudulant product they sold us.

we need a hotfix on the void missions, me and a friend kept running into a level that isnt finished yet in the void. it had a door labeld proxy, and i never knew u guys liked bioshock and labeled ur own flooring with it. but anway all jokes aside, we need the hotfix on that if at all possible ty.

Another bravo for DE, the game is even more screwed than we thought.

We have groups at Kappa (mobile defense mission, Sedna), reporting zero mob spawns during objectives. After running the Neptune boss twice, we have confirmed the boss is dropping no materials at all, hope you've already got those control modules folks.

So, not only have DE broken the void and thoroughly insulted anyone stupid enough to buy any previously, they have comprehensively broken multiple aspects of Warframe. Nice fix.

- Fixed Sonic Boom damage on client

- Fixed Ash Shuriken and Nyx Psychic Bolts not functioning correctly on clients

- Fixed exploit where an Orokin Void mission could be started without the host directly using a Void Key

- Fixed dueling in Dojo breaking after a host migration occurs

- Fixed clients not connecting to new host when host migration occurs in Dojo

- Fixed not being able to sell Blueprints received from Orokin Void missions

- Void Key packs are now guaranteed to include one rare key

- Increased drop rate of Reaper Blade and Latron Prime Receiver to "Common" for Void Level "III" Missions

- Sentinel buffs: improved firing accuracy, plus extended attack range for Warrior and Revenge to 15m

- Decreased volume on DethCube firing effects

- Launcher improvements: Added a new content download system and verification tool. You can trigger a verification scan from the launcher settings to repair corrupted files in place without having to re-download the entire game. Content updates are now even more rigorously checked for corruption and the launcher now includes download statistics for the content update phase.

EDIT: Added note regarding Orokin Void blueprint drop rates.

nice!