The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Have A Certain "main" Or Just A Favourite Warframe [Poll]

_Azeizel

I mostly use Calibutt. I guess he's my main then. But he's my favorite.

I would've said Atlas but...

After watching Asura punch a lot of stuff in the most epic manners possible...

Atlas is a bit lackluster if I'm honest. Sure he's fun I guess but he's just...meh..eh...uehguegh.

Sure I guess it's unfair to compare a Demigod to Atlas, but still...meh...eh...ehhuehg

I used to main Volt/P (between them i guess i cover around 40% of my playtime), but...

Well, lately i've found that i love a lot of frames, and i rotate 13 frames in and out of my 8 loadouts - i get to play Volt less basically, because i play a lot more frames.

Incidentally i find i play more or less evenly every frame i own (even my unformaed Trin that's just holding the spot for Trin Prime). Which also incidentally is the reason why i started doing mastery - back when i started playing i was content at rank 8, then i realised i wanted to play more frames and that i'm lazy and would rarely play frames that weren't in a pre-made loadout.

About favourites... Well, i can't really decide. Aside from my personal affection for Volt (first frame and all), i love all of the frames i own more or less equally.

Just for the sake of reference the frames i currently rotate are:

Volt P

Ash P

Frost P

Vauban

Oberon

Excalibur

Chroma

Trinity

Banshee

Nova P

Nyx P

Mirage

Valkyr (soon to be, dat skin <3)

I don't have a main, but if I would, it would be either Volt or Prime (got the Prime ofc), specially because I have him modded so it fits my playstyle (He also stole shield polarize from Mag so yeeeeyyy).

Anyhow, in order from most loved:

Volt/Prime

Loki/Prime (I still love normal Loki appearance over the Prime version)

Excalibur

Equinox

Ash/Prime

Ice Chroma

Fire Chroma