Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid Build For Noob

NoobMaster068

Question

Hello guys I'm currently MR8, just started playing about 5 months ago. It is just now I wanted to do raids. Can you recommend a good raid build for me?

my frames:

-Chroma (my main)

-Mesa (also my main)

-Oberon

-Volt

-Nekros

and currently farming for Nova P

my "good" weapons:

-Dread

-Soma

-Tigris (3 forma already, best weapon ever!)

-Galatine

D. Nikana

I also have some corrupted and nightmare mods, but not everything. quite a lot of rare mods too. and no event mods

any recommended build using those stuff? or any build that I can obtain?

13 answers to this question

for raid you need Nova, Loki, Vauban, Trin, Frost, Mirge.

with your rames i'm not sure ppl will accept to take you with them but if they does your chances are :

Chroma as bomb carrier,

Oberon as Healer (trin does that better).

overall you need to mod for health and armor, and for chroma take as much energy max as you can, for oberon take healing build,

you better not kill enemies, leave them for Trin to find EV targets,

Edit: you may take Nekros with Terrify build (high Power strength and range, and max effecienty) to scare as much enemies as you can, may save bomb carrier and your teammates while standing on plates at second stage.

Edited by 6KIRA9

For the start you could use your Volt with flow to fuel the bombs. Nova P is also very usefull. You'll have to mod her towards max duration and some strength. Weapons don't matter so much because it's best not to kill the enemys allowing the trinity to drain energy for the Team. One tip if your standing in any plates equip your melee and hold block.

if u can comunicate with ur team and ur not playing with randoms u can use the volt to buff the bomb carrier in the first part

but the requires comunication otherwise a volt buff can be annoying

for that u would need strength and duration maybe stretch if u got the space

Terrify/Revive Nekros is the best of the available frames to run raids with.

Energy Siphon/Corrosive Projection Aura

Mobility Exilus

Fleeting Expertise R4

Streamline R4

Overextended

Stretch

Primed Continuity (Continuity if you don't have the Primed is fine, but use Constitution instead of Intensify below)

Transient Fortitude

Intensify or Constitution

Soul Survivor augment

During raids your not killing a lot of stuff so weapons don't matter all too much. While you can use any Warframe during a raid most hosts will find nova to be your most valuable frame. With good strength and duration you can slow enemies to a near stand still, giving your team mates enough time to breath and solve the puzzle on the second part.

Terrify/Revive Nekros is the best of the available frames to run raids with.

Energy Siphon/Corrosive Projection Aura

Mobility Exilus

Fleeting Expertise R4

Streamline R4

Overextended

Stretch

Primed Continuity (Continuity if you don't have the Primed is fine, but use Constitution instead of Intensify below)

Transient Fortitude

Intensify or Constitution

Soul Survivor augment

I have all the mods you listed here, except primed continuity, fleeting expertise and soul survivor. Will hunt for those mods. Did this build need a forma to work?

Your weapons are good.But none of the frames you have actually serve a purpose for raids.You need Loki,Vauban,frost,mirage,nova,and Trinity.These are the frames that you need for raids.Not saying your frames are bad or anything,just saying the don't play a role in raids.

I see.. Well I almost have vauban and currently doing mirage quest, I'll try to finish mirage

I have all the mods you listed here, except primed continuity, fleeting expertise and soul survivor. Will hunt for those mods. Did this build need a forma to work?

Probably quite a few forma, especially for the exilus slot... You can make something similar work with just 1 forma: http://goo.gl/lwkrC2

You will have higher energy costs without FE, but the Trinities in the Raid should be able to keep you topped up and I've added Flow to make you have a larger energy pool to draw from. 

Fleeting Expertise is a derelict vault reward (wiki it) and is a staple of almost every frame's ideal build. It's definitely a mod you want to farm right away. You'll want to get two copies, one at rank 4 and one maxxed. 

Soul Survivor is an augment mod sold by Perrin and Red Veil syndicates. If you aren't leveling them, the mod can be traded from other players, usually 1:1 with a mod from your syndicate or for around 10p. You can still be a Terrify Nekros without the mod, but the ability to revive players from range is very helpful, especially on the pads section of the raid. When trading for the augment, be sure to grab his Despoil augment as well as it is very useful for a traditional survival-desecrate setup.

Primed Continuity is only sold by the Void Trader once in a while; you'll have to buy it from other players in order to get it now. It's quite expensive, dunno exactly how much, and whether you'll want to depends on how freely you spend your plat. You can get by without it, but it is one of the most useful of the Primed mods as a direct counter to Fleeting Expertise's duration reduction. 

Edited by Darzk