The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto Excalibur For Halloween

PlaneMaster117

Basically I'm asking if it would be okay to give us another chance this year to get proto Excalibur for not only those who didn't but for those who like me can't bare the wait and are more then willing to support DE plus it fits the day in my opinion it's a complete rework he looks a lot cooler Excalibur himself is cosplaying

I guess but it seems like a long time to wait for 1 chance each year but I guess I may be in the wrong thanks for the feed back @Cyborg-Roc @KozaTheShadow

Well its not exactly one year, March I believe. So...6 months about? That flies by pretty quick. 

Kinda kills the exclusivity of the skin if you think about it.

Same with dex weapons.

Eh. OP has a good point, it is Hayden's armor from Dark Sector that Excal is borrowing sooooo...I also really dislike the exclusivity nonsense DE likes to do but, opinions.

Yes, they could give us the chance in halloween.

Why dont wait ? becouse who will want to use that skin in a few months when we will have Umbra... And who knows what we will be doing in the next aniversary, maybe we are not playing anymore, maybe we died becouse a huge meteorite impacted on earth and half the planet blew up.

Well its not exactly one year, March I believe. So...6 months about? That flies by pretty quick.

Eh. OP has a good point, it is Hayden's armor from Dark Sector that Excal is borrowing sooooo...I also really dislike the exclusivity nonsense DE likes to do but, opinions.

thank you for being a voice of reason sir Edited by PlaneMaster117

Yes, they could give us the chance in halloween.

Why dont wait ? becouse who will want to use that skin in a few months when we will have Umbra... And who knows what we will be doing in the next aniversary, maybe we are not playing anymore, maybe we died becouse a huge meteorite impacted on earth and half the planet blew up.

Proto Xcal looks much nicer than that umbra one