Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenges/achievements Data Reset

Cpt.Cojonu

I can agree with most of the responses that indicate it's after an update.

I also really want to know why this has been around SO LONG with SO MANY threads week after month into years(or feels like it, at least), and just now it's getting "one of our programmers was looking at it very recently".

Don't misunderstand, I want to know why this is getting attention NOW, as opposed to the eternity it was ignored so that moving forward we as a community can direct your (the developers) attention AND provide the data you need to fix bugs!

*P.S.- I'm dead tired of how many bugs there are at this point and instead of whining about them, it'd be wonderful to just help fix them for a change.

If you are affected, did the achievement counter become 0 right after the Update (check your Challenges in your Landing Craft/Liset), or did playing a mission start the reset?

Almost a year ago, I submitted a support ticket (Request #239082) to do with Cryptographer resetting.

The support ticket is timestamped as October 25th 2014. The Wiki puts the date of U15 as October 24th, and since I'm on GMT, that means that my first session after the update would have been the following morning, on the 25th.

I am not complaining, the issue has been and gone for me, but either the issue is an extremely longterm one, or any fixes were reverted.

Ouch, it may be harder than you think!

In my experience it's been resetting since the very beginning, both host and client(don't think "solo" is an option for revives :D).

What I experienced is:

- Counter goes to 1000, then 1001 resets it to 1/1000

- Counter goes to 800-900, then it resets

- Counter just doesn't increase

- Counter is reset after a major update

I've had this reset as well after every major update since U13. after a while i just started to ignore it cause it didn't seem that important to DE in other threads. I also get Tenno alone achievment awarded ever 3 or 4 months as well.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Can't you (DE) just take the data directly out of our account stats like you (obviously) did with the introduction of the achievements? (i remember geting like 80 achievements instantly just after logging in back then)

This. Or just remove them altogether. 

I don't think it's update-only related. I just logged in to check my status, 'Cheater of Death' shows as 1/1000 on Steam and 0/1000 at the in game profile.

Those are also not the only ones resetting. For sure, I know the ones bellow are too:

- Alchemist (I've done mod transmutes before, still it shows as 0/10)

- Dark Sectors

- Shield Saver

Now, while looking at it, what REALLY made me jump out of my chair is that ALL MY STATS were reset!!!!

geccYMz.png

Anyone else having this issue??

Now, while looking at it, what REALLY made me jump out of my chair is that ALL MY STATS were reset!!!!

-

Anyone else having this issue??

If you relog and wait a few minutes,is that issue still there? Sometimes data takes a while to load from the server, so refreshing the profile screen may fix it.

i dont get the achievements ( Cheater of Death ) and ( Cryptographer ) becouse both achievements reset by 999 to 0 and start new.

and a other achievements bug that i have is i dont get the achievement ( Tenno and Hooch ) where you have to Complete any 10 missions with a Kubrow equipped.

i belive de can see that i had the achievements more as one time done and hope they fix that.

A few hours ago, when I was playing, I died, then revived. After that happened, it started counting all my my challenges that I didn't have either already complete or have a hard floor on (like owning X items or having so many things at this mastery) had their info reset. "Hats off to you!", down to 0 helmets popped. "So Many Choices" reduced to zero mods. And so on. Even stranger, it seems to keep resetting; I got 1 mod collected for "So Many Choices" multiple times now, and while I popped some Corpus helmets earlier, checking my challenges now has me at 0 again. While this isn't exactly a game-breaking issue, it is a rather annoying one, and has me somewhat worried more important things will start disappearing next.