Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenges/achievements Data Reset

Cpt.Cojonu

Not only does leveling your mastery up a level reset these acheivements, now changing your Warframe does as well. If you revive someone or solve a cypher durring a run then change to a new frame & do another run, they will reset to 0. Would be nice if this could finally be fixed since I should have had these things over a year ago.

Rebecca said today that this will be fixed in a upcoming hotfix. Look at recent dev posts and you'll see.

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't see that. I just hope that this "fix" retroactively grants those of us with the 1k+ revives/solved cyphers the acheivements & not just makes it so we can finally get them all over again.

It should work retroactively - please report in this thread once the fix is live so we can assess.

Question: is it possible to make steam retroactively recognize what challenges you've already done? Due to me activating steam after I've already unlocked more than a few in-game, quite a few are still listed as 'not completed' on steam.

The only normal way to make steam recognize it, is by making a new acc and doing it again.

Actually the fix won't be in today's hotfix but it will come soon - touches lots of different code so we want to deploy it after more internal testing, sorry! But Soon!, SOON!

mmkthx.

I can't wait for the unobtainable to be fixed, awww yisss. Why am I so excited?

t9hIZig.jpg

Can't unequip them since the options gone. Well there's that one out of the way.

Facial haired bandits include Mesa, Excalibur and Rhino.

Cheater of Death is a weird one... it seems that every so often my counter resets or just goes back to a previous number it was in at another time. I have a total of 1,880 revives according to my profile, but cheater of death seems to always be in the 120 - 150 range.

Upon my first log in over a few days passing I get the notification at the bottom of my screen that says 1/1,000 revives too, and I'm damn sure it's been like that for months now.

I'll be trying to keep an eye on it from here on, as its currently listing 147, and with this post I'll actually remember what number it was at.

Achievements aren't a big deal, but they sure give a sense of completion.

15jTfV3.png

VntN6zo.png

Last note, i did check with the support desk to see if there was anything there, but i didn't manage to see anything regarding rampaging facial hair nor player specific achievement issues, so this may well not even belong here.

Ta.

it's just bugged in general then, just like the codex. i haven't used any archwing weapon other than the corvex or however you spell it, two archwings and the basic starter weapons, yet it claims i have used most of the others. 

i think i still don't have all the "savior of" completed even though i beat the bosses when they released those challenges.