Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cpt.Cojonu

Challenges/achievements Data Reset

Actually the fix won't be in today's hotfix but it will come soon - touches lots of different code so we want to deploy it after more internal testing, sorry! But Soon!, SOON!

My Cheater of Death reset again today, in the middle of the Solstice Equinox helmet alert. I did 4 revives in that mission and when I finished the challenge was at 1/1000.

Just waiting for Soon™...

Edit: It also reset Hive Five. Pretty sure it resets all in-progress achievements when it happens, it did last time this happened to me as well. Luckily I've finished most of them.

Actually the fix won't be in today's hotfix but it will come soon - touches lots of different code so we want to deploy it after more internal testing, sorry! But Soon!, SOON!

Any Update on this?

Fix these please and Saviour of the Earth because that archievent is buggy too!

I almost always play as a client with my friends.

Saviour of the Earth was bugged for me the longest time.

I defeated Vay Hek multiple times without success.

A few days ago I tried it in Nightmare mode for the first time and it worked.

Maybe some helpful informations:

- I was in a full team

- no joins and leaves during session

- I wasn't the host

- my kills and damage was average compared to the group

I don't think that you have to deal the most damage or to do the final shot on the boss.

It's probably more related to Nightmare mode and/or to enter and exit the mission as a full team without joining and leaving players during the session.

My Cheater of Death reset again today, in the middle of the Solstice Equinox helmet alert. I did 4 revives in that mission and when I finished the challenge was at 1/1000.

Just waiting for Soon™...

Edit: It also reset Hive Five. Pretty sure it resets all in-progress achievements when it happens, it did last time this happened to me as well. Luckily I've finished most of them.

Was levelling my Chesa today. After the first mission with him it popped up to say "Tenno and Hooch" was at 1/10. After the second mission, it popped up to say Tenno and Hooch was at 1/10 again and when I checked my challenges Cheater of Death was back at 1/1000. Challenge progress reset again...

I shouldn't have got my hopes up that it was finally going to be fixed, lol.

Edit: Two resets in one day! An impressive new low :P

My Cryptographer and Cheater of Death reset now in every mission I start. It's everytime the first time. And it's annoying, because I have lot more than 1,000 at both challenges. At least, as I knew of that bug, I could finish High Five while I had progress from mission to mission. This one used to reset too a several times.

17.10.0: Fixed an issue causing the Cheater of Death and Cryptographer Challenges to reset before completion.

I got Cheater of Death as soon as I logged in, so it looks like they work from your profile stats now.

I'll be watching for resets of other in-progress achievements to see if they only did that or if they fixed the underlying issue.

I got Cheater of Death as soon as I logged in.

Also I did. I was suprised to see they're finished now. Good job here.