DE_Adam

Hotfix 17.5.5

Still no fix for the new Golem? Because he is the absolute WORST boss ever due to:

1) a mountainous health bar that would take me all day to chip away!

2) nigh unavoidable beam cannons and electric balls, which makes me wonder why we even have the new Archwing afterburners in the first place!

3) the infinitely respawning fleet of minions (aaaaawwww scared, helpless and wonewy are we!?)!

I did manage to beat him once but that was only with a full, decently equipped squad

Actually he's not really that difficult... and you can easily avoid the beams:

if you listen to the sound of it when ends charging and correct your timming to give a "sprint" or do a melee attack

People have been... "complaining" about the missions getting very easy, quick and repetitive... IMO it's nice to know that someone's actually enjoying what Playing is all about :) (fun and challenge)

------------

• Fixed Fusion Cores showing up in a Mod Search that doesn’t explicitly search for Fusion Cores.

Actually, it still happens (at least while fusioning)... and I'm glad it happens lol. Saves time almost everytime :D

Edited by Ka_Bali_Pena
  • Upvote 1

Secondly, where are the Nightwatch Grineer in the codex? I definitely scanned them all (Fully, if my codex scanner is anything to go by,) but they don't show up in the Grineer tab or the All tab. I haven't bothered checking Corpus, Infested, Wild, Orokin, or Sentient, as they're none of those.

Dunno, just kinda weird that they're not there. Ah well. Thanks again ^-^

^THIS

I want my scans!

And thanks for this! : 

• Fixed Fusion Cores showing up in a Mod Search that doesn’t explicitly search for Fusion Cores.

Fixing archwing defense scaling?  Thank you - honestly and truly, Drew, and everyone - THANK YOU.  Started to get a little 'entertaining' there for a sec with slow groups.

1) 7-8 veloctius fully charged shots and hes dead, less if you are lucky with crits. Yeah not really "montainious". I hope he will be stronger in raid cuz its just laughable now.

2) Beams look like they hit you but ther really dont if you are moving, and cammon electric balls unavoidable? Those thigs move at speed of snail, just move around till they are gone.

3) I take back what i said about electric balls, these guys are so slow you have hard time noticing that they even move. And since golem is always moving around these guys just cant keep up. Before they come to golem and you, the golem moves again. Not to mention abilities like repel 1 hit kill them all -_-

I went solo head on the golem, without even knowing how he looks, took my corpus archwing arsenal, and kicked his engine ! without even losing shields. I must say i expected more. Yes i do have my archwing stuff maxed out, but you cant expect to just beat, for now the strongest archwing enemy, with some crapy arsenal. If you dont want to max it out well then too bad for you. And "more grinding" is not excuse for that cuz cammon what in this game is not about grinding? If you dont like archwing then dont play it, no one said you have to. Its not like its blocking your experience in normal mode. And things like this are changed and not "fixed" like some bugs.

gotta agree with you on the archwing parts he isnt really hard and being a boos is expectod you need to bring "decent" equipment but, your statement bolded on the quote, cant, he is actually "blocked" of the experience on the normal mode since Atlas is completly locked to Archwing(well unless you want to spend real money to get it)

DE, i implore you to respond

but do you have any plans to work on the golem boss fight?

the golem is a bullet sponge

fluctus doesn't work,

and with those mutalists around, we end up using all our revives by the end of the mission

-More of a pea shooter sponge, don't last that much with a decent gun

-hope they will fix the fluctus issue too ^

-ok now you're just complaining because you die against trivial adds ? it's a boss your not suppose to (barrel)roll on it with unmodded gear

the only thing to fix here is fluctus, the boss itself is a joke in term of difficulty the issue is that very few people played archwing before and hope to beat a boss with an odonata and imperator lv 20 barely modded. (actually it's possible if you understand what is going on) 

I did some try hard run in solo with unmodded weapon the fight was longer but still simple.

if i had an advice to give you : potato+mods+solo run.

Hope it will help ^

Nice fixes DE, really. Thank you. But I'm still unable to start the Jordas Precept quest, even with Eris unlocked.

still no fix for switching from centaur archwing weapon and holding nothing / unable to fire / unable to scan / unable to change archwing weapons.

happens almost every time i try to use it

Fixed the Virulent Scourge Mod dropping fully-ranked and in packs of 10 from Project Undermine Missions.

After the alert is done... lol

Good one!

ya this one really made me LMFAO 

So the Prisma Daedalus Shoulder Guards isn't fixed yet for the Ash prime it goes underneath the armor can DE notice this D:

May I ask Digital Extremes - if they made the drop table for Glaive Prime Blueprint harder ?

Because ive been at it for quite sometime now, and have spent a lot of keys. if im not mistaken im on my 40th key now.

that's also including friends inviting me to their keys too. and I have yet to get the Glaive Prime BP.

That is why I am asking if Digital Extremes made the overall drop tables harder or close to impossible?...

I don't mind farming to get the items, but making it impossible gets a bit annoying and mentally draining.

Edited by Cooolaid
  • Upvote 1

Changes:

• Reduced enemy level scaling in Archwing Defense Missions.

YEAAA !!! ThX for this ! i can drop my weapon now ! 

i go farm !