Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Talk About Warframe "genders" Idea?

-Ozymandias-

Let's not bring back the Tiny Girl argument, for those that don't know there was an argument long time ago about Tenno changing frames, the conclusion was that we all had to be tiny women as an explanation on how we could change suits.  At the time Mag was the smallest frame and Rhino was the biggest.

Currently there is more evidence to show we are physical being, the new Golem fight confirms it, we are flesh not energy.

Why was it specifically tiny women? Why not tiny men as well?

Did someone just watch a little too much Madoka Magika before posting that?

Let's not bring back the Tiny Girl argument, for those that don't know there was an argument long time ago about Tenno changing frames, the conclusion was that we all had to be tiny women as an explanation on how we could change suits.  At the time Mag was the smallest frame and Rhino was the biggest.

Currently there is more evidence to show we are physical being, the new Golem fight confirms it, we are flesh not energy.

If we are flesh then we've got to be very very small, or just a bunch of flesh/meat with no shape

Why was it specifically tiny women? Why not tiny men as well?

Did someone just watch a little too much Madoka Magika before posting that?

There is a reason this theory didn't survive very long out of closed beta.

Truth, but the Rhino Prime codex entry proved this long before.

If you read closely, it seems to be describing an out-of-suit Tenno using Rhino's abilities.

Further strengthening my theory that the Warframes are used simply used to strengthen/channel a Tenno's abilities. 

Edited by xZetsumeix

If you read closely, it seems to be describing an out-of-suit Tenno using Rhino's abilities.

Further strengthening my theory that the Warframes are used simply used to strengthen/channel a Tenno's abilities. 

That thing probably WAS the suit.

The Warframes have always been stated to be enhancers for Tenno, it's lore that's been on the game's site since closed beta, but most people never bother to read it.

The biggest mystery of this game has always been the Tenno, even now while DE drip feeds us the details we still know close to nothing about their past, motives or even their biology.

I'm starting to think we are consciousness'  or something similar.

Like each Warframe has a SEPARATE DIFFERENT Tenno body in them, and the consciousness controls them.

Could explain switching frames too.

--------

Or Guyver too. Anyway, we ARE flesh. Have to be. Probably humanoid too, like the codex art of unmasked Tenno,

People can dream all they want but if you Actually discuss it more will acknowledge that there isn't gender underneath. Still I'm not offended by fan art showing the contrary.

My thought is that there is a body underneath but its a virtual skeleton that can fit any frame. Certainly nothing to fap to.

Edited by Lightsmith

People can dream all they want but if you Actually discuss it more will acknowledge that there isn't gender underneath. Still I'm not offended by fan art showing the contrary.

My thought is that there is a body underneath but its a virtual skeleton that can fit any frame. Certainly nothing to fap to.

xD

Good god, I need to regain my breathing.

+1, that made me laugh alot

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

While I'm a subscriber to the Tenno being a conciness that can jump from body to body and the warframes being the animilistic/human like enitity in the rhino prime codex, I'm honestly surpised people don't bring up Equinox, who can undergo a pretty significant shape change with their first abillity, as support for just being a shapeshifter. I mean, sure, you might not be able to actively do it in combat with other frames, but it's quite possible shifting could be used to fit into any of the warframes, just not combat viable, as you have to have an empty one lying around.

Those that know of me know my head canon for how we are able to switch between suits easily. And for those that don't know, I subscribe to the Corruption of Champions / Trials in Tainted Space/ Flexible survival method.

BEFORE you folks who don't know decide to google those games, they are NSFW and made for those who are at least 18-21+ older.

The main gist you need to know about those games is if you eat/drink/touch/etc... with an item or a beast, your body changes. You can start as a male and end up a goo girl or many other types of fantasy creatures. So basically we "started" as our gender of choice and when we need to wear certain suits, we take a few injections or eat something and KABLAM, we can go from the size of a Rhino down to the size of Nova and vice versa. It would also explain how we can have full digits as one frame and then go to lesser for another (I.E. Go from Excaliber to Mag) without seeming to have problems with the change.