Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll] What Is Your Experience With Conclave?

Phasedragon

Conclave has actually fun base PvP, which in all honesty I didn't expect from this game- I expected total garbage tbh. It's actually genuinely fun to play.

It has issues though, like no incentive to stay or punishment for abandonment, so it's chalk full of rage quitters.

Also, there are no real rewards that matter to everyone. It doesn't have to be exclusive, but I am pretty sure if I could earn say, some resources or something like that, it would help a lot. Another alternative to Invasions for some items would be really helpful.

The third issue is one that will be corrected over time, you can't take a lot of stuff yet as it has to be slowly introduced into PvP for fairness reasons.

Conclave is incredibly laggy, at least on the Xbox. That S#&$ is unplayable, although it does seem to be fun.

Laggy as in network wise or fps? Because my old laptop has around 3/4 the performance of a console and I just turn down all the settings and get solid 120+ fps. Even at highest settings, it doesn't drop much below 40

It's fun 'til you met people who use cheap tactics to overwhelm you... but since it started it has been improved a lot, so I'm confident it will end to be more fun and satisfying (if DE works against those cheap tactics which I'm too lazy to write down, now XD)

Edited by Drufo

There is no balance as long as you keep grouping Tier 5 Hurricanes vs level 0 and 1's so the can pad their kill count. They also tend to know the maps better and hunt spawn points. They have mods and access to better mods. When I can only start with Fast Deflection and Maglev.

I hear DE say we want balance this and that but that must not mean in PvP, you know the place that they promised would never be in WF to begin with.

Edited by Lord_Datastorm

There is no balance as long as you keep grouping Tier 5 Hurricanes vs level 0 and 1's so the can pad their kill count. They also tend to know the maps better and hunt spawn points. They have mods and access to better mods. When I can only start with Fast Deflection and Maglev.

I hear DE say we want balance this and that but that must not mean in PvP, you know the place that they promised would never be in WF to begin with.

Where/when did they ever say that pvp wouldn't be in WF to begin with? It's been around since update 8, 2 months after open beta.

It would be better if reputation wasn't a thing and people stop treating other players as grinding targets with fool-proof methods of killing for mods they barely use.

Movement is also wacked, parkour moves provide way too much mobility for how easy it is to pull it off. There's really no skill involve to make yourself harder to hit. It's just hold crouch and spam space. 

Knockdown/Stagger as well, easy to pull off and get an uncontested kill. The fact that there's a mod that prevents knockdown/stagger and airborne immunity to knockdown shows how broken it is.

I have gripes with abilities that both grant users advantages with little to no downside or even disadvantaging the enemy on top of that advantage. Avalanche's AoE damage and 4 second freeze effect, Hysteria 1 hit ko while borderline invincible, Snow Globe's one way cover and slow down effect, Hallowed Ground's DoT and armor buff etc. I would play more if there's a gamemode where energy is disabled, like a barebones playlist.

PvP, at the moment, is basically a game of top trump about who can pull off the biggest cop out.

Edited by AlphaSierraMike

Laggy as in network wise or fps? Because my old laptop has around 3/4 the performance of a console and I just turn down all the settings and get solid 120+ fps. Even at highest settings, it doesn't drop much below 40

Network wise. A ton of rubber banding and insta deaths for me. It only happens in conclave, oddly enough though.

There should be an option for... "Its ok"

I mean its not bad, but its not something I am into. I tried it. I was pretty awesome at it. I just don't find it my thing to beat people senseless in melee, or be overly reliant on it to get anything done.

I lack option: I tried it, kept me interested for a week.

Its OK. But very spamy, chaotic and ownage is far more based on cheesing than skill. I lack any motivation to play it, especially when all the prizes are useable in pvp only.

30 examples that describes my extensive PVP experience.

1.) Run around Opticoring everyone

2.) Switch to Valkyr and slay everyone (600 armor)

3.) Jat Kittag everyone even after the PVP nerf (make everyone angry)

4.) Switch to Karak And Tempo-Galantine when try Harding

5.) Need 5 Oro in 10 seconds? Exalted Blade slide attack everyone

6.) One hit kill everyone w/ Daiku... If I could aim

7.) Scindo Prime to counter Galantine and Kittag users

8.) Mag to become invincible (purple shields)

9.) play with pubs... 25-0...

10.) Play with slayers - Most intense PVP of my life

11.) there are no cheap tactics. Only tactics that are better than yours.

12.) see a fellow Daiku or Opticor - Parkour away like hell

13.) Laugh at people using "Wraith"

14.) MK1-Braton master race

15.) t-bag to ensure rage

16.) Fall off the map more times than you die

17.) playing by myself around 3-4am GMT.

18.) Face European PVP'ers around 5-6am GMT

19.) Attempt to recruit skilled players for the return of Rail Wars

20.) fall into energy field and die

21.) Use Simulor to loose BUT piss everyone off in the match

22.) hammer stomp Frosts inside of their bubble. I like to consider them to be bubble wrap. Pow!

23.) Try to kill players on killing streak, but too good to allow other players to gain a killing streak

24.) slash dash - the secret to killing cephalon holders

25.) Need a way to counter Frost and Ember ults? Overcharge detectors mod will change your life

26.) facing an opponent that is entirely dependent on stagger and stun locking? Immunity mods will shut them down

27.) Use Zephyr to become target practice (slow glide)

28.) Use Nyx Absorb to waste all of your energy. Or kill 4 people. One of the two will occur.

29.) dance in front of AFK players.. And have them return to shoot you in the face while your stuck in an emote..

30.) See Chroma, run for my life (Chroma is currently a PVP melee God)

Need a heavily PVP centered clan and on Xbox? Look no further than LockNLoad (#1 PVP clan on console)

Edited by (XB1)G R A V O C