Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll] What Is Your Experience With Conclave?

Phasedragon

Having played WoW for years, it blows my mind that there are people so self-centered to demand PVP to be removed.

WoW (in my mind) is for the most part a PVE game, and it has PVP. A lot of people hate the PVP, but never ask for it to be removed.

Example 1:

This is the same thing as going into a restaurant and demanding that the cooks stop cooking chicken, because you don't like chicken and so it's wasted effort that they know how to cook chicken.

Example 2:

This is the same concept as saying that a school shouldn't teach English, because you're not an English major and it would be "wasted effort" to teach such courses.

Do you understand how completely insane this mindset is?

EDIT:

Pick Ash, spam Bladestorm, call it fun.

Have you even tried doing that within the past 5 months? That is seriously the weakest argument/joke.. It just shows that you don't know:

1) How the new energy system works

2) How Bladestorm works in CC (currently)

Edited by Aura

Where's the "meh" option. In my experience you either join into a game with two rather neck and neck teams and really enjoy yourself, or you end up being pitted against one (or more) veteran decked out conclave mods who wipes the floor with you for the next ten or so minutes and reminds you how pathetic of a scrub you really are. I'm assume setting up matches based on conclave ranks/levels really isn't a thing.

I got bored of the new Conclave after a while. Maybe because there is none of that "one shot, one kill" thing that was so prevalent in the old Conclave, making one really tense and trying to play tag with the opponent at high speeds. Either that, or people in the new Conclave seems to be more toxic. 

I like it, played it since before 2.0 like 2 months or so, DE are still new to balancing though, but I believe they will get there, with our feedback and support

@people who say it shouldn`t exist:

it has its own team, so it isn`t touching you PEEEEVEEEE`EEEE so why not just let it be? ^^

Never tried it, most of the reason I like Warframe so much is the co-op experience and the community. PvP just isn't my thing for some reason, I get this weird feeling in my gut whenever I try to play a game that is PvP, especially the super competitive ones like CS:GO.

Would have to get the data from DE. That's why polls on the forums are pointless except for random curiosity.

x many people saw the thread

y many people openened the thread

z many people voted

All you are getting are z numbers so it doesn't even reflect the number of people who visit the forums.

Yea well their plat prices aren't cheap. I wonder where all that money goes to when there are still some of the same gamebreaking bugs that have been there since damage 1.0

I never needed metrics because I'm not trying to make a claim.

Because I'm sure everyone who plays buys plat all the time at a steady rate, right? And DE doesn't have to make a profit?

They already have trouble with the servers we already have for relays. A fraction of the playerbase use those. Some actively avoid them. Supporting everyone in the game, paying or not is going to be ridiculously expensive.

Because I'm sure everyone who plays buys plat all the time at a steady rate, right? And DE doesn't have to make a profit?

They already have trouble with the servers we already have for relays. A fraction of the playerbase use those. Some actively avoid them. Supporting everyone in the game, paying or not is going to be ridiculously expensive.

Which is why the game will die before they get a server meaning PvP will always be a joke. 

Everyone tries to find whatever will one shot. 
Anything to spam stagger.
Anything to make your time not fun, as long as they get the kill.
I only ever have fun with lower MR players because they actually try to be crafty like using the wall latch and waiting for their time to strike. 
Or when with friends, they know how to have fun too. 

The annoying part of when people abuse things they find is "blame DE, not me" as their excuse.

Then there's lag. Host gets a super advantage. 
We need DEDICATED conclave servers, like the relay's do. 

So i'm about a 50-50 of hate and love. 
Almost 2k kills and 2k deaths lmao. I get some matches where lag gets me spawn killed 24/7, then some matches where I go 15 and 1

I think it needs to give you something worthwhile that you can use in the PVE, otherwise it's just going to be empty save for those who love it. My major problem with it is my main focus is on the PVE and doing a little PVP really does nothing for me and is mostly a time waster. Now if it became a good way to farm credits or certain resources, I think it would attract people who even despise it so as long as they can get the items they need out of it, win or lose. 

I actually really enjoy PvP "2.0"

As much as people say it's unbalanced, the fact of the matter is the designated PvP team's done a really good job re-balancing the game at least once a week. So long as player's have a competitive streak, a meta will always be created. The ride has gotten and will continue to get much smoother in my opinion.

i played it when it came out , but to much host migration so i dont bother anymore i play other games for pvp.

actually warframe is my first online pve game idk why i like it so much :) but for pvp there are waaaay better options :)

Edited by Mathemagics

Tried it for the first time recently, and I'll be darned if I didn't enjoy the heck out of it.

Re. PvP, I'm not devoted to it, but I'm someone who enjoys it occasionally.  I'm basically a PvE player, and I'm not terribly competitive, but I long got over the adrenaline jag of PvP during a several-month stint in EVE Online, so I'm more ok with PvP than most PvE players seem to be.

And yeah, it's fun in this game - at least, in terms of the actual process of it.  No idea about balance and game modes and such things, but just the mechanics and process of it is enjoyable in the game - like the PvE game, it's fast, furious and fun.