Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lanka And Snipertron

CritikalCanadian

So since Snipertrons re-release during the even i noticed these two guns (in title) are using the exact same mesh and texture(or maybe a very small difference) but looking at the fact the Lanka is a charge up electrical sniper rifle i think its mesh needs to be changed a tad to reflect that. it would also make the weapon look unique and not like the Copy+paste of Snipertron.

technically the snipatron was removed from the game over two years ago. Im grateful for the chance to level it up, and hope the vandel is released again at some point, but this was a conversation thats been had many times before.

Honestly at this point, I dont even think it matters anymore.

I understand that Snipetron is only loosely canon at this point, so it's not necessary to change Lanka's appearance for it's sake. Honestly though, I feel as though the aesthetic of Corpus items has changed a lot since the game's early stages.

I think that Lanka (and others, like Supra) don't really fit with the looks of current generation of Corpus gear, so I wouldn't mind if they got an overhaul, a la Ogris. Keep the legacy skin as an alternate of course, for those that prefer it.

Well...Lanka can look MUCH better than it is now...With fully animated barrel ,that clearly reflects charge level, and some cool particle effects....Man. You dont even know. 

Velocitus is a better Lanka. Mechanics and looks...its just really well made.  I wish Lanka was that good.