Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Air Drops

Zrugel

Okay,I don't think this is a bug per say but I REALLY doubt that this was an intended aspect of the liset air drops.

I don't know where to put this, I looked around, I did a search, I sifted through the topics section a bit I don't know. 

my head hurts (more about that later) if there is a better place to put this then somebody move it please and thank you.

Anyway onto the topic. So I was in a mission (solo) on the cropus ship tileset and and I broke a window (not the end of the world) and I decided to try out the new liset air drops to hack the console, well it unlocked the door but didn't close the safety shutters, no big deal right? I wasn't staying that room anyway. Well SOMEHOW (not naming names) another window got broken >.< and the doors locked up but since the liset security override was in effect I couldn't hack the console to activate the safety shutters (for the second room). but I didn't stop or abort I wanted to see what could be done or how to fix this. So I waited for the timer to run out on the liset security override so I could hack the console and nothing happened, I ended up using another air drop to get through the doors and was very careful for the rest of the mission.

Sorry for the wall of test and horrible grammar (I may edit this later) but after going through a whole mission with the window-is-broken-ship-is-losing-compression camera shake my head hurts. 

Also I feel like I should've put more emphasis on the camera shaking, by the end of the mission I was getting downright nauseous.