Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Quick Question From A Pre-Steam Player

Farren

Question

I originally played Warframe, (CBT), independently from Steam, but at the time of the Steam integration my client would not work, so I installed the Steam variant, but now that these Steam DLCs for Warframe are available, would it work correctly if I purchased them with my Steam account for an account that was activated before Steam?

I may be over-thinking this, but that's $40 I don't want to spend in error.

6 answers to this question

the items and gear I assume you are refuring to are account bound. So as long as you can maintain the same account you will be fine. I came in at steam but have seen similar issues like this in the forums.

Those are terrible deals though?!

It's Platinum, 100k Credits, random Mods (Including four Rares), and both Boosters. Seems like a solid deal to me.

Anyhow, what's the matter with supporting this game? I really like this game, but unfortunately past instances limit my options of actually supporting this game, so I looked for an alternative, and I found Steam DLC.

Aside from that I am still looking at my options, I was just wondering.

It's Platinum, 100k Credits, random Mods (Including four Rares), and both Boosters. Seems like a solid deal to me.

Anyhow, what's the matter with supporting this game? I really like this game, but unfortunately past instances limit my options of actually supporting this game, so I looked for an alternative, and I found Steam DLC.

Aside from that I am still looking at my options, I was just wondering.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/51378-bundle-packs-are-up-on-steam-and-are-notreally-good

Don't buy those bundles. If you want to support the game, you might as well get more stuff for it. 

Edited by Egioh