The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is There Only 1 Syndicate Augment Mod For A Prime Weapon?

Demonik35

As the topic says, why is there only 1 Syndicate Augment Mod that is for a Prime Weapon?  There are so many Prime weapons, which a lot of us spend time farming the parts and crafting mats for, that have such subpar performance and could benefit from an Augment Mod.

Bright Purity can be used for Skana Prime, and many of the weapons that got a syndicate mod, weren't Tenno weapons, hence no primes exist to be used on. As for the Tenno weapons that do have augments, the primes simply don't exist yet. Give it time, I'm sure Bolto Prime, Furis Prime, and maybe even Kestrel Prime? (not sure if that one is a Tenno weapon) will be released.

Bright Purity can be used for Skana Prime, and many of the weapons that got a syndicate mod, weren't Tenno weapons, hence no primes exist to be used on. As for the Tenno weapons that do have augments, the primes simply don't exist yet. Give it time, I'm sure Bolto Prime, Furis Prime, and maybe even Kestrel Prime? (not sure if that one is a Tenno weapon) will be released.

Gilded Truth is specifically listed for Burston Prime ... this is my point.  We need more Prime specific weapon augments.

There is only one so far, because only one Prime Weapon wasn't being played. Syndicate mods weren't just to make the most powerful weapons even more powerful. This was to make weapons that were not played very often more viable.

To say it "wasn't being played" is a bit presumptive.  I've been in plenty of 4 man groups with people using Burston Prime even before the mod existed.  Also, no one said anything about Syndicate Mods being there to make the most powerful weapons even more powerful.  There are plenty of prime weapons that have subpar damage and could "catch up" with a little help from an augment mod.  Sicarus Prime, Hikou Prime, Bronco Prime, Vasto Prime ..... just to name a few.

Or less. Enabling this mod to any Burston in the game.

I'd be OK with this as well.

Really? Guys pls. They were made so that low tier weapons are more up to par with better weapons. Now you also want better weapons to have an augment mod? Never ending power creep.

Again, no one said anything about making the "better weapons" have an augment mod.  As I mentioned, there's plenty of Prime secondary weapons that are lower tier weapons and need a boost.

Again, no one said anything about making the "better weapons" have an augment mod.  As I mentioned, there's plenty of Prime secondary weapons that are lower tier weapons and need a boost.

Not that I'm necessarily against adding more augment mods or anything, but I'd rather they actually buff some of the under-performing Prime weapons rather than use those augments as a quick "fix".