Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hades Boss

Hammercannon

We just did him thrree times in a row and he died in a bout 3 seconds each time...

Does this sound right? I thought he was suspposed to be hard...

I notice difficulty on all Pluto maps is set as 1, and all enemy die in 1-2 shots from my sniper and it has low level mods on it...

Isn't pluto area supposed to be difficult? Lower level areas give me more trouble than this!

Must be a glitch, my shields and health get ripped up in Pluto. I have to constantly use Iron Skin to survive some situations. I also did Hades last night, and the boss died in seconds too. I didn't even get to hit her before my teammates completely dominated her.

I just started it, and I'm finding Pluto a bit of a let down. I thought soloing there was going to be a fun challenge but it's hardly any more difficult than the rest of the game. As long as you kill quickly and are patient with your shields, it's not hard at all.

In groups it's a total breeze.

It does get challenging at times with certain mixes of enemies (lots of shield drones chaining), but only really if I'm going for speedy kills. If I sit back and take my time it's a bit of a cakewalk.

How are you guys finding it in general? Have they lowered difficulty of the area recently?

I just started it, and I'm finding Pluto a bit of a let down. I thought soloing there was going to be a fun challenge but it's hardly any more difficult than the rest of the game. As long as you kill quickly and are patient with your shields, it's not hard at all.

In groups it's a total breeze.

It does get challenging at times with certain mixes of enemies (lots of shield drones chaining), but only really if I'm going for speedy kills. If I sit back and take my time it's a bit of a cakewalk.

How are you guys finding it in general? Have they lowered difficulty of the area recently?

I just tried first mission in Pluto, lvl 30 Excalibur frame with pro and non-pro lvl 30 Gorgon. It's defence mission. I got completly murdered on second wave because there's no time to recharge the shields.

You probably just have really good mods. Unfortunately for me, I didn't get any good ones before the change to enemy level affecting mods lvl.

Well since Pluto is mostly empty I tried few mission solo myself. I finished like 3 missions I think but then it just got impossible. Defence missions are especially hard. You die in seconds, I berely get to 2nd wave myself. The "easiest" mission on defence is the infested one. Anything else with robots is just suicidal. I met a player there who refused to go elsewhere cause we got molested. But Hades's boss is really ridicolously easy. I never really got a shot at him and he was dead.

My hardest boss still is the Jackal, the other robotic one was really easy after we accdentally discovered a glitch..

Well, I'm not having trouble with the Corpus defense either. But then I've really pushed myself to learn to beat them over the last few days because they were my most bothersome faction.

I really hope they add a hardmode at some point, but not just with HP/Shield bloat.

did Hades boss first time yesterday Solo, i was really scared of him cause every1 in forums said how super hard it is...

it was a let down, killed him without he even touching me. Such an easy boss. the kick is not even a threat, you can literally just walk away from it.