Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.6: Trinity Prime

DE_Adam

Well my wallet thanks you DE I was planing on buy this one to get trinity, but you ruined that with the kubrow junk. can you make them atleast equal to the sentinels before shove their prime stuff at us? still the same issues as before way to much effort for a kubrow just for it to be half as usefull as any sentinel. fells like the volt prime one all over again, still no use for the odonata prime. and no you guys makeing the recent boss a boring bullet sponge making it a chore does not count as improving archwing.

If Prime Access Accessory pack is for items we can't get in game, how come there's no info about the collar or masking kit? Can we farm it? Or is it "Oh, you also can't get these unless you pay despite previously we included items that you could farm in game, hee hee" ?

buWGJqm.jpg

Prime Access

TRINITY PRIME ACCESS IS HERE

Trinity Prime and the newest Prime Gear has arrived.

Give yourself the ultimate power to manipulate the battlefield with Prime Access!

Make the newest Prime yours - instantly - including Trinity Prime and the Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor. Plus, get Exclusive Gear available only through Prime Access!

TRINITY PRIME WARFRAME

Become a bastion of hope for your allies by using powerful healing abilities with Trinity Prime. Featuring altered mod polarities for greater customization.

KAVASA KUBROW PRIME COLLAR

With the included Prime Gene Masking Kit & Incubator Upgrade Segment, these Orokin relics enhance the strength and vitality of any Kubrow.

DUAL KAMAS PRIME

The sensual lines of these golden Dual Kamas have long been celebrated as a masterwork of Tenno weapon smithing.

KAVASA KUBROW PRIME ARMOR

Adorn those most loyal to you with the unforgivingly sleek curves of this Orokin masterpiece.

NAVIGA PRIME SUGATRA

Evoke the sails of ancient vessels long extinct with the Naviga Prime Sugatra!

DISCOUNTED PLATINUM

Give your Platinum supply a boost at a great price.

Click here to learn more about Prime Access now!  You can begin to hunt for Trinity Prime parts using our drop tables for guidance: https://forums.warfr...drop-locations/

Fixes

Any fix on Archwing Camera bug during mission especially during melee the targets. 

All hail the Lobster Prime!

MKRJmj2.jpg

Wow. Perfect.

Golden Lobster of the Year!!

In all seriousness though, I love this guy (+1) and his awesome pic, so perfect;

And I love Trinity Prime & PA. So glad DE keeps her sexy lobster tail and even primed it in GOLD!!!

*ahem* OROKIN!!

I can safely that Trinity Prime's prime access offers nothing for me to want to buy it. Kubrows can still decay and die, making the masking kit and armor pointless. Looks like I'll just grind the parts like normal.

Oh god, I really hope the kubrow prime armor parts aren't going to be a drop in the void.