Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.6: Trinity Prime

DE_Adam

I can safely that Trinity Prime's prime access offers nothing for me to want to buy it. Kubrows can still decay and die, making the masking kit and armor pointless. Looks like I'll just grind the parts like normal.

Oh god, I really hope the kubrow prime armor parts aren't going to be a drop in the void.

Kubrows decay at 5 % every day and are automatically put into stasis if they get too close to death. Do you even incubator upgrade bro?

Edited by xRufus7x

Kubrows decay at 5 % every 2 days and are automatically put into stasis if they get too close to death.

That's if you're part of a clan and have the stasis module to allow it.

The fact I still have to periodically maintain my kubrow is enough to never want to use it. At least my sentinels don't demand I pay them so they remain functional.

That's if you're part of a clan and have the stasis module to allow it.

The fact I still have to periodically maintain my kubrow is enough to never want to use it. At least my sentinels don't demand I pay them so they remain functional.

I am the member of a one man clan and completed the research myself. If you want an invite to my clan I can send you one and you can get the blueprint and leave. Message me in game if you want to. I am usually on around 10 PM CDT. You will still need to craft a clan key if you don't have one already though.

Edited by xRufus7x

Er... that's 17.6? I mean Prime Access is nice and all, but a couple of shiny re-skins doesn't really constitute an update when there's no changes, bugfixes, QoL stuff, etc. Not really worth 17.6 imo. Hoping there's more basic stuff to-morrow.