DE_Adam

Update 17.6: Trinity Prime

Soo, the "Kavasa Kubrow Prime Gene Masking Kit"

is only get-able through the purchase of any one of the Prime Access packs,

and not in the accessory pack.

Meaning if I want the accessories pack and the masking kit i'm going to have to pay a minimum of 100$.

You are selling one weapon and a cosmetic for the price of two weapons.

Utter and total BS.

Unless that Masking kit actually makes your Kubrow better in some way,

like increased health, shields, armor, ect,

it's not worth it.

• Upvote 8

SO.. we hate the lobster butt.. and then you go ahead and make it %100 lobster butt. 

so much hate.

Thanks for loving us back DE =/

• Upvote 2

I think you guys made a mistake (at least in your FAQ), I was reading your FAQ and it says: 

Can I purchase just the Exclusive items?

Yes, the Exclusive Prime gear can be purchased in the Prime Accessories Pack that is available separate from the rest of the Prime Packs. The only Exclusive item not included in the Prime Accessories are the Prime Avatars, those are for purchase with the Prime Access Packs.

But right above that it explains these are all exclusives:

Naviga Prime Sugatra

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Gene Masking Kit

and the masking kit is not included in the accessories kit, at least it is not shown. So this leaves me a bit confused as to what to do atm...

Is it actually exclusive? 

Is it in the Accessories kit or not?

Thanks...

• Upvote 2

Hi 

I have bought the bundle and i can only get the platinum what's going on?

Give it a minute first, re log in a few minutes just to be sure.

Sometimes the items are delayed a little.

Finally!!!! Thnks DE for giving more love to Trinity, henceforth she's officially the most beautiful Warframe, I love her! *-*
mHphrwM.png

they butchered her with the arcane helmet change and the ugly model they decided to use. i dont see any love for trinity users.

example for the kid of love DE gives it's new frames; https://i.gyazo.com/34fbcfa2960969fd345a5717258c01db.gif

and what about the attachments to the helmet that stay even when you change the helmet?

DE, have you guys ever done any kind of testing before releasing an update? because im losing hope in this game of yours.

(i can only assume that this comment will also get removed, same as the rest of my forward and honest posts.)

Edited by MrBiscuits
  • Upvote 3

yech , worst p access to date :( fu&*ing  KUBROW prime :( such rubbish 

• Upvote 4

I think this update totally bugged out my game, because since I updated, I haven't been able to send or receive invites to squads...

I have done everything i could do, from relogging, to verifying and optimizing my cache :/

So what now....sit and wait for a hotfix, as usual? xD

Question:  When is the Chesa functionality finally going to be fixed as DE promised?

8/26/15  DE Rebecca:  Update 17.2.4  -  Fixes:  "Fixed some inconsistencies with Chesa retrieval behaviour on items that are in areas that have already been retrieved. More fixes will be rolled out as we continue to address polish items."

https://forums.warfr...4/#entry5791880

There do not appear to be any fixes for the Chesa in this update. Is there an ETA on when the "more fixes" promised in Update 17.2.4 will be "rolled out" to address the functionality problems with the Chesa that have not been fixed? The Chesa problem was included as a August 28th Hot Topic but there does not appear to be any feedback from DE on the issue. On Devstream #59 DE Rebecca attempted to obtain clarification from DE Sheldon on the Carrier Vacuum debate but only in brief passing mentioned the word Chesa. When the discussion transitioned to Kubrows the Chesa topic was avoided and instead DE Sheldon discussed "Pack Tactics", which appeared to be a distraction to properly responding to the core issue and player comments that have been posted regarding the Chesa.

My Chesa is still broken as there seems to be a bug which limits the amount of items that the Chesa can pickup per trip to only 3 amongst all the rest of the problems. On 8/13/2015 Prime Time #83 (time code 50:47) DE Sheldon stated:  "Hey, there is a fix almost ready for Chesa. I was gonna say I tested it today. Chesa will go around and pickup all kinds of stuff before she comes back to you." Picking up 3 items per trip cannot be considered picking up "all kinds of stuff before" returning to the owner.

The thread below has in depth discussion, review, and suggestions for various approaches to fixing the Chesa's functionality so that it works correctly as player's requested and DE implied. After all, on 8/2/2015 when DE Steve was asked if the Chesa was intended to be comparable to carrier on his Twitter account he stated "that is the goal sorta, needs some improvements". As of current the Chesa is not comparable to carrier and this bugged cap of limiting the trip pick up to 3 items is a big part of that issue.

https://forums.warfr...hype-destroyed/

That thread now has over 18,820 views so the Chesa topic is clearly important to players. So why is DE avoiding directly commenting on the Chesa and fixing the AI issues but rather expending time to add new "Pack Tactics" before even making the basic functionality work reliably and as intended?

• Upvote 4

Meaning if I want the accessories pack and the masking kit i'm going to have to pay a minimum of 100$.

Utter and total BS.

it's not worth it.

THIS. I'm really pissed off with the amount of content, it feels overpriced compared to what we are getting compared to past PAA. 

• Upvote 6

I asked support the same thing I posted above, they said "IT was a mistake and should already be corrected" but it still reads the same information. I am super confused, I just want some straight information so I can decide to purchase or not.

This package feels like an insult to trinity prime, I do not understand why you would package so much underwhelming accessories that don't even give mastery rank with trinity. At least you could have made some prime versions of archwing items but this is such an underwhelming pack.

• Upvote 1

This package feels like an insult to trinity prime, I do not understand why you would package so much underwhelming accessories that don't even give mastery rank with trinity. At least you could have made some prime versions of archwing items but this is such an underwhelming pack.

I dont know why you feel so strongly the extra stuff is related to trinity at all.

It has nothing to do with Trinity, it just happened to be released in this prime access pack.

Its not like Volt has some special relationship with Archwing or Ash with sentinels and sniper rifles.

All in all, some hate kubrows, some love em, those that love em love this pack, live with it.

• Upvote 2

They back peddled and fixed their "mistake"

From support:

"I am sorry for any confusion and for any frustration this will cause, but the Gene Masking kit is exclusive to the Prime Access packages and not included in the Accessory pack."

They just finally corrected their FAQ as well.... Sorry to anyone who got screwed over buying these.

What do they have against letting people just buy what they want? I only wanted the Kubrow items, you couldn't have even thought "maybe we should put the exclusive kubrow items all together"?

Edited by Echorion
  • Upvote 2

Utter and total BS.

it's not worth it.

This

Edit: Actually,

KAVASA KUBROW PRIME COLLAR

With the included Prime Gene Masking Kit & Incubator Upgrade Segment, these Orokin relics enhance the strength and vitality of any Kubrow.

"enhance the strength and vitality of any Kubrow"- timed P2W? If the segment does as it says, this increases Kubrow stats for a mere fee of whichever P.A. tier you buy APART from the accessory pack.

Unless we can indeed farm that and the masking kit, on which there's still no word. Otherwise, wow DE.

Edited by IEpicWolfI
  • Upvote 2