Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.6: Trinity Prime

DE_Adam

they "fixed" it in the way that they forgot to state that the Gene Masking kit was exclusive to only the  Prime Access Packs

Yes I know, I filed the ticket to have it changed lol.

This

Edit: Actually,

"enhance the strength and vitality of any Kubrow"- timed P2W? If the segment does as it says, this increases Kubrow stats for a mere fee of whichever P.A. tier you buy APART from the accessory pack.

Unless we can indeed farm that and the masking kit, on which there's still no word. Otherwise, wow DE.

The collar can infeed be farmed, the gene masking kit however is exclusive.

The Gene masking kit is NOT included in the Accessory kit because stupid nonsensical reasoning.

Edited by Echorion

The collar can infeed be farmed, the gene masking kit however is exclusive.

The Gene masking kit is NOT included in the Accessory kit because stupid nonsensical reasoning.

It used to be that only Prime Access accessories were exclusive, now they're making more content exclusive. "Want X and X? Haha, buy two packs, for 70+ bucks!" 

It used to be that only Prime Access accessories were exclusive, now they're making more content exclusive. "Want X and X? Haha, buy two packs, for 70+ bucks!" 

I actually was gonna buy the biggest pack originally, but after seeing how Trinity looked I decided I only wanted the Kubrow stuff. I saw the collar was non exclusive and was like, okay I can farm that, so ima get the accessory kit because it says it has all exclusives- nope, split into separate $50 packs....which really seems fishy to me.

WHY IS SHE A LOBSTER? What do lobsters have to do with healing people?

Her skirt used to look remarkably like a lobster tail, and was stiff so when she walked she looked like a lobster, especially considering her default red colour scheme. It became something of a warframe meme.

I actually was gonna buy the biggest pack originally, but after seeing how Trinity looked I decided I only wanted the Kubrow stuff. I saw the collar was non exclusive and was like, okay I can farm that, so ima get the accessory kit because it says it has all exclusives- nope, split into separate $50 packs....which really seems fishy to me.

I was only interested in accessories- I can farm anything else. Unless they put everything in packs, like seems to be the case with this. Unless we get more info about it. Which I hope we do.

I like kubrows. It's pretty interesting to breed them and I'm always looking out for that better pattern. Having a prime kubrow or kubrow accessories isn't bad either. That being said, there's no way I'd spend money on kubrow stuff and a sugatra. None of them are flashy enough to look cool and sugatras are pretty nonexistent in general.

So...for all the people complaining that you can't get the Gene Masking kit I'd just like to say one word: cosmetic.  You don't get to complain that you can't farm a cosmetic.  Sorry, you just don't.  That's how the entire game model works: cosmetics are (mostly) for people willing to spend actual money, plain and simple.  (Yes, I realize the issue here is that it isn't part of Prime Accessories so you have to buy both packs.  But hey, again, it's COSMETIC.  You don't HAVE to have it.)

That said, DE, can we fix the nice shiny new bug that when I equip any other Trinity helmet, she still keeps the big long sash thingy - which is then suspended in mid-air because none of her other helmets have the same attachment points as the Trinity Prime default does.

Maybe just hide the sash when I use another helmet?  I'd actually prefer that because that sash is clipping with literally every Syandana I own except the Telos one...which isn't really a Syandana either.

I dont know why you feel so strongly the extra stuff is related to trinity at all.

It has nothing to do with Trinity, it just happened to be released in this prime access pack.

Its not like Volt has some special relationship with Archwing or Ash with sentinels and sniper rifles.

All in all, some hate kubrows, some love em, those that love em love this pack, live with it.

Its an insult because it probably would sell far more if they had items that would at least count towards mastery. I would have bought the pack as well as a few of the people I play with if it had actual mastery counting items granted this is only anecdotal evidence but man it seems underwhelming for a prime pack. 

So...for all the people complaining that you can't get the Gene Masking kit I'd just like to say one word: cosmetic.  You don't get to complain that you can't farm a cosmetic.  Sorry, you just don't.  That's how the entire game model works: cosmetics are (mostly) for people willing to spend actual money, plain and simple.  (Yes, I realize the issue here is that it isn't part of Prime Accessories so you have to buy both packs.  But hey, again, it's COSMETIC.  You don't HAVE to have it.)

That said, DE, can we fix the nice shiny new bug that when I equip any other Trinity helmet, she still keeps the big long sash thingy - which is then suspended in mid-air because none of her other helmets have the same attachment points as the Trinity Prime default does.

Maybe just hide the sash when I use another helmet?  I'd actually prefer that because that sash is clipping with literally every Syandana I own except the Telos one...which isn't really a Syandana either.

You seem to have missed what the complaint was actually about entirely.

Guys I think when they say the incubator upgrade segment they mean the one that is already in the game. I think its just giving you one if you don't already own it.

well that kinda stupid IMHO, why include a current obtainable item on a pack of "new" stuffs not even a upgraded one?

and i guess thats two first´s for DE, first excluding a cosmetic from the accesory pack and including a current item obtainable on the market,on a prime acces

Edited by salubri

So hyped, but why must we deal with........... THE LOBSTER TAIL *DAH-DAH-DUHHHHHH*!

In all seriousness though, I am a big fan of trinity and do play her regularly, and would be more than willing to farm Trinity Prime, but I am more than a little disappointed that DE, hallowed be thy name, have missed the design opportunity they showcased through the reveal of the recently spoiled alternate skin for Trinity. If they could perhaps harken to that a little bit and drop the 'bug-butt' design that I am not alone in wishing was no longer with us. 

P.S. I still love playing trinity and do not hate upon her :)

CODEX BUGS:

Vem Tabook, Bailiff and Isolator Bursa entries still show up twice in the codex.

Nightwatch Corps enemy entries are still missing.

Lecta-wielding Scrambas and Combas still have the whip extended in front of them like a sword.

Lanx shows bleeding effect on the model and is still found in Objects instead of Feral Enemies.

CODEX SUGGESTION: Give Sargas Ruk and Lech Kril a special diorama pose like Tyl Regor has.

Animation Bug: Yamako Syndanna still behaves strangely as detailed here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/539286-prisma-yamako-sydanna-moves-weirdly/?view=findpost&p=6056180

CINEMATICS BUG: The ships being approached in approach cinematics don't match the actual locations as detailed here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/529621-approach-cinematics-and-loading-screen-bugs/?view=findpost&p=5939356