Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(De's Have Responded) They Have Fixed Prime Access!

Vanist

So I see the armor is exclusive to prime access (currently purchased the exclusive for 50$ USD) but what about the rest? We now know that the collar can be obtained in game? but your really telling me i need to pay another 50$ USD to get the gene masking? i have to buy 2 packs to get the armor AND gene masking? what happened to exclusive items all being in the exclusive pack? why do I haft to pay for 2 different prime access bundles to get the gene masking kit AND armor? The collar makes sense since it boosts stats and can be obtained in-game, but it doesn't make sense that I haft to purchase 2 different prime access bundles just to get the gene masking kit, and the armor. They should both be exclusive, specially since they offer nothing more then cosmetic appeal. I've purchased that last 2 exclusive accessory packs, this one I feel like a let down and breach of my faith and trust in this game and company. I'm not even upset, I'm just hurt.....

-----------------------------------

Final Final Update from NovusNova:

"Tenno, 

Discussions have come to a close. We listened to your concerns and are making the following changes based on what tools we have at our disposal across all Platforms:

Starting as soon as we can (targeting this week), all platforms will have the Kavasa Gene Masking Kit added to the Prime Access Accessories Pack. As a result, all future Trinity Prime Accessories Pack purchases will include the Gene Masking Kit. For those who already purchased the Accessories Pack, a script will be run to deliver the Gene Masking Kit to their accounts. 

The order of operations for us here is as follows, and as we make progress on each step we will provide an Update:

1) Get the Gene-Masking Kit in the Prime Accessories Pack on all Platforms so that all future purchases are correct. 

2) Retroactively give the Gene-Masking Kit to all users who only purchased the Prime Accessories Pack on all Platforms. 

The decision to have the Masking Kit separate from the Accessories Pack was made based on prior Companion offerings.You may recall the Accessories pack only came into existence based on feedback from our Ember Prime Access pack where we only offered the Cosmetic in the top-tier pack. As we expand on this program we continue to learn where our players find value in choice. The distinction of Accessories is clearly a matter of importance, and despite our efforts to reflect past packs with content, we made a poor judgement call.

We apologize for the upset! Thank you for your patience."
Edited by NovusNova
Added PSA info and link

i see the armor is exclusive to prime access ( SO GOING TO BUY IT) but what about the rest?  is the collar and gene masking purchasable only? or drops ingame?

I would like to know this as well. I'd have to say that you could get the collar, just maybe not the masking kit. Because the collar is meant to increase the vitality of your kubrow. So an extra health stat isn't a cosmetic thing.

Extracted this from the Prime Access FAQ for clarity:

What gear is exclusive/not exclusive?

The Prime Access Program offers Exclusive access to a handful of items:

90-Day Credit and Affinity Boosters (Regular 3 and 7-Day Boosters are available for purchase in-game).

Trinity Prime Avatar Pack (Regular Trinity Avatar pack available for purchase in-game)

Naviga Prime Sugatra

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Gene Masking Kit

The items that are not exclusive to the program and can be found in-game include:

Trinity Prime (can be found in the Void and crafted)

Dual Kamas Prime (can be found in the Void and crafted)

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar (can be found in the Void and crafted)

Incubator Upgrade Segment (can be purchased in the Marketplace)

90-Day Credit and Affinity Boosters (Regular 3 and 7-Day Boosters are available for purchase in-game).

Trinity Prime Avatar Pack (Regular Trinity Avatar pack available for purchase in-game)

Naviga Prime Sugatra

The items that are not exclusive to the program and can be found in-game include:

Ah, Thanks for the Info Megan! Now to just find where everything drops and get the keys to get there!

Naviga Prime Sugatra

Question: the gene masking kit is included in the accesories pack? Only shows kubrow armor

[DE]Megan, on 06 Oct 2015 - 8:08 PM, said:

Naviga Prime Sugatra

Uuh... So how do you get the masking kit? It's not in the accessories.

Also it's rather lame the incubator is just the standard one. Would've been nice if it was one improved even further.

Edited by Naith

Question: the gene masking kit is included in the accesories pack? Only shows kubrow armor

I was wondering the same thing, when I look at the PC site, the gene kit appears to be part of the well of life pack and not the accessories pack.  This would be the first time that I can think of that an unobtainable item was included in the base pack rather than the accessories bundle.

Is the gene-masking kit actually included in the accessories pack? And if it isn't, is there plans to move it there? Seems kind of strange paying for accessories and not getting them.

Edit: It's not. I'm disappointed once again. Such a silly, silly move.

Edited by Nitresco

Naviga Prime Sugatra

That's ridiculous! You're telling me I need to spend $100 if I want the accessories? Are you kidding me? Then what's the point of the accessories pack in the first place? This just feels like a money grab. Yet another backhand to the player base.

Edited by timerwin63

So the masking kit is not obtainable in-game, just the collar..... hm.. yeah i aint spending 50 euros just for a masking kit. especially when all i really wanted was the gold color. you could argue that the fur pattern is there as well but we already have plenty of those and prettier even.

Also, you include a regular incubator upgrade? really?

I mean really... this is weak DE. This Prime Access is basically just Trinity and the Dual Kamas. And i include the Dual Kamas cause i happen to like them. Because lets face it we have waaay to many dual weapons pratically indistinguishable from one another and with two meh stances.

it seems to me that the gene kit should be in the exclusive pack or at the very least in both packs seeing as its unobtainable in game AND i just spent 50 on the accessories pack, otherwise i am force to spend 50 more JUST to get the gene kit and earn the rest in game. this was a bad idea on there part as many fans will complain and very few will pay for both. Ive payed for the last 2 prime accessories packs but this one seems weak compared to what i got before. 

Also I can confirm now, I did NOT get the gene masking, JUST the armor

Edited by Vanist

Naviga Prime Sugatra

So you can only get the gene masking kit if you buy the prime frame and kamas? Bleh, bad enough you don't get the profile icons with the accessories pack.

Especially when the FAQ says "The only Exclusive item not included in the Prime Accessories are the Prime Avatars, those are for purchase with the Prime Access Packs."

Edited by motorfirebox

So... The Accessories pack does not contain all the exclusive content (sans icons).

I want all the stuff (sans icons), but I also want to farm for the collar and Trinity. To do this, I would have to pay double what I did for all prior PA packs (~£30) and then sell the collar.

This needs to be fixed urgently, either by amending the Prime Access Accessories bundle, or making the Prime Gene-Masking Kit somehow obtainable ingame. (I'd make it a single, no-component blueprint, or tie it to the Prime collar.)

Naviga Prime Sugatra

i have a friend who bought the accessories pack and didnt get the masking kit.