Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(De's Have Responded) They Have Fixed Prime Access!

Vanist

I do beleive we might have a bit of desparity in out posting time, so I will give you some time to read and catch up.

In the mean time, I will state that prime accessories do not tell you what they have, only show. As such, orginally, the prime kubrow image had a prime kubrow and the armor set, signifying you get the armor and gene kit.

No where was it stated originally that prime accessories did not have the gene kit, but it did show it had the kubrow and the armor. Instead, as it turns out, there is no gene kit in prime accessories, and DE quickly went in and changed it so the kubrow is blacked out, no longer showing that it comes with the gene kit.

Regardless though, on orginal release and for a few hours, the prime access page did truely have misleading and flasified advertisment and content.

DE, orignally, lied about what was in prime accessories.

Edit: De even stated they chaged the image to signify what the deals had, so there is also that as evidence.

alright, i'll accept the image not being darkened originally but i am not going to accept that they didnt even list the names under each items. Im going to need a picture for that. Cause that is a royal screw-up. i just googled prime access and all the access packs have a text description of what they include under every item.

Yes, how dare people trust DE to make it very clear that they're changing the way Prime Access packs have worked for almost two years.

Not to worry. People will be looking very closely indeed from now on, because they know they can no longer trust DE not to pull a slick one on them.

Yeah, for 2 years the main packs switched on what they included. The access packs always had 2 access items and they still do. 

They may include the kit on the next prime access. Imagine that? Rotate stuff like they do with Barok T, void items, event rewards.

People just need to chillax.

Say that you want another chance at the item, sure.

But this whole "slap in the face" and things like that? Jesus, it's just 3 colors and a pattern.  

alright, i'll accept the image not being darkened originally but i am not going to accept that they didnt even list the names under each items. Im going to need a picture for that. Cause that is a royal screw-up. i just googled prime access and all the access packs have a text description of what they include under every item.

Yeah, for 2 years the main packs switched on what they included. The access packs always had 2 access items and they still do. 

They may include the kit on the next prime access. Imagine that? Rotate stuff like they do with Barok T, void items, event rewards.

But this whole "slap in the face" and things like that? Jesus, it's just 3 colors and a pattern.  

found the white knight

So what you are saying is that if you attempt to buy a phone and all the packaging artwork shows a phone and all the adverts show a phone, but in the packaging is actually a potato; then its 100% the consumer's fault for being mislead because fine print says its a potato? 

I'm just gonna leave this here.

http://kitchenette.jezebel.com/red-bull-settles-13-million-lawsuit-over-false-adverti-1642741312

One thing i learned from buying toys a looooong time ago was  a warning that pretty much all toys had.

The warning was some version of, "color may not match\ may not be able to reproduce pose\ X item not included\sold separately."

Even consoles, for SNES you had to buy the extra coax cable cause it only came with the AV cable. Then later on you had buy an extra controller.

So, yes, i have been trained to read to see what it comes with.

And hell yeah with phones, too. How much memory, how long the battery lasts.

I mean, come on, really?

found the white knight

He is making valid points, so the accusation of 'white knighting' is a bit harsh. The counterargument to his point is are the Kubrow collar and one cosmetic really worth taking up a weapon slot from Prime Access?

If not, then why is one of the 'cosmetic extras' taking up said precious weapon slot?

I think you need to chillax. You have came in here, in a topic thread that clearly state a different opinion to your own, only to try and convince others your subjective opinion is superior or somehow more factual than others. What do you hope to accomplish? Did you stop one second and think about that? Seems like you have been trying derailing the conversation from the beginning. People are entitled to their opinions, agree to disagree or state it so in a not so matter-of-fact manner. 

I fail to see how you cannot achieve a shred of understand or empathy towards the thoughts and feelings of others.

Back on topic, I think its a opinion on perceived value of which this pack tiers severely lacks, and is on a level unprecedentedly low compared with previous PAs. Precisely because its only a few colors, do you think its worth paying another 50 dollars just to get it? If DE want to make plat, price it on decent value. Like some suggestions already made in this thread, such as cores. Don't make it that cheap, but 3 random cores for 80 plat.. tell me how much revenue they will ever get out of that (perhaps one or two uninformed newcomers?). Considering the amount of mods we have to level up in this game, they could be banking tons of plat sales. 

That's ridiculous! You're telling me I need to spend $100 if I want the accessories? Are you kidding me? Then what's the point of the accessories pack in the first place? This just feels like a money grab. Yet another backhand to the player base.

nobody forces you to buy it, nobody needs accessories to play

you don't like it? do not buy it

it rly is that easy

I think you need to chillax. You have came in here, in a topic thread that clearly state a different opinion to your own, only to try and convince others your subjective opinion is superior or somehow more factual than others. What do you hope to accomplish? Did you stop one second and think about that? Seems like you have been trying derailing the conversation from the beginning. People are entitled to their opinions, agree to disagree or state it so in a not so matter-of-fact manner. 

I fail to see how you cannot achieve a shred of understand or empathy towards the thoughts and feelings of others.

That is the essence of debate. His opinion differs, but he has come to voice it, and has gone as far to explain it.

If only people who agree should post, then the entire purpose of the forums is moot, and this becomes circlejerk central, which it might already be.

I absolutely disagree with him, but will fight for his right to a differing opinion.

Edited by Kthal

Eh, well, $50 for the exclusive items and the boosts is reasonable to me (and apparently lots of other people), $100 is not. We're just voicing that.

You are voicing that you want 3 accessories for the price of 2.

Sorry but that sounds like Orokin problems, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH Dropped a Radial Blast, there.

But seriously, DE should just bring the kit back for the next PA and that solves everything.

You crazy collecting folks are just going to have to wait.

You're wrong about that, particularly the gold color, which aside from white is the hallmark of Primes.

If it's not a big loss, then why not include it in the cosmetics pack in the first place? I think you know why.

We have no yellow still in the other kits? Or yellow-like?

And it was probably included in the main packs because then without it those things would be just Dual Ks and a collar......

i think this is the reason they added it. Cause the packs are pretty empty without it.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

As one of of the players that suggested the access pack in the first place.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/185822-re-prime-access-packs/

I have to notion that this gameplay cosmetic (as opposed to the social cosmetic the profile icons represent) this is probably borderline not what I imagined packs in the future would be segregated. 

The accessory pack as been so by far the closest thing to a subscription I would pay for this game and the items which give no effect in combat just being a means of a thank you from DE for supporting a game that otherwise could be enjoyed entirely free. 

This cosmetic accessory item in the main line packs is entirely against what the accessory pack set out to do in the first place. To enable players to get the unobtainable unique reward items available in the season's offering without robbing them of the game play. 

If DE must throw something else in as a means of 'elite' club supporter type; I recommend using an 'evolving' badge similar to the tactical alerts and maybe a matching sigil, then maybe a forum badge icon to help represent.

Attachments, high profile Sigils (as opposed to low profile sigils), Skins, patterns, remodels, color pallets, are and should be always considered accessory and be added into the accessory pack. 

Either way I am withholding my purchase of the accessory or any pack until fully acknowledged and addressed in a more satisfactory pattern. (IE the fur pattern could be rarely breed ect ect)

Sadly, I had no idea it would have blown up like this, would have saved picture. Regardless, Originally, no where is it easy to see where the gene masking kit was located, still kinda isnt.

People are gonna be angry, Even just looking at your previous pictures, you can not tell where the gene masking kit is located in text.

It is shoddy design and marketing if you ask me, misleading and such.

De basicly screwed up, and changed things at the same time. Double negatives won't make a positive. And, there really isnt much more to say or argue for. De needs feedback, and as much as your points are valid, it won't quell the anger and frustration this has brought.

Carpet bombing and having the gene masking kit included as a prime drop, in all the rewards and prime accessories would quickly end this, will DE do that though? I have no idea.

Prime access is pretty crappy, people wil vote with their wallets. Though, is it a good thing to have people just ignore prime access and not have DE do something to fix this so DE can get more money? I mean everyone wins if DE can get more money and everyone is happy.

Edit: Considering the fact that the petition thread to make Clem's Clone blueprint reusable, that got a lot of attention from the players, was completely ignored by DE I doubt they'll change this either. Unless they've actually been considering that other thread although I myself have not seen any feedback on it.

Go speak to Darvo; they added a quest to rerun the last mission for additional BPs. Once a week though.

I thought the point of this thread originally,

Was to voice a concern over principle at stake by excluding masking kit (cosmetic) from Prime Accessories, creating Prime Access exclusive on top of Prime Accessories exlcusive

other than profile icons

Somehow it derailed to misleading pictures???

On a hunch, I checked Reddit...

Here we have the pre-change PA page, complete with 'misleading Kubrow':

kANMB.jpg

seriously spread this messege into reddit please, get us more support! spread this all over the web! make them notice!

I thought the point of this thread originally,

Was to voice a concern over principle at stake by excluding masking kit (cosmetic) from Prime Accessories, creating Prime Access exclusive on top of Prime Accessories exlcusive

other than profile icons

Somehow it derailed to misleading pictures???

really hes helping make our point more valid.. the false advertising and so on

That is the essence of debate. His opinion differs, but he has come to voice it, and has gone as far to explain it.

If only people who agree should post, then the entire purpose of the forums is moot, and this becomes circlejerk central, which it might already be.

I absolutely disagree with him, but will fight for his right to a differing opinion.

Get somethings straight, I did not say he should not voice his opinions. I am saying he could tone down or avoid coming off as derisive. Debate is also based on evidence, when the presentation of argument is based on subjective values, convincing others is a pointless exercise. People seem to hold objective view on things and cannot differentiate between opinions and facts.

You are voicing that you want 3 accessories for the price of 2.

Sorry but that sounds like Orokin problems, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH Dropped a Radial Blast, there.

Seriously, what is worth and value does vary, but when comapred to the in game market price of sugatras, kubrow armor, and genetic gene masking kits. They don't quite match up to what would be full armor and sydanas.

In a plat for plat perspective, this is quite undermining when compared to previous deals that had full armor and large sydanas. For this prime access, it is a sugatra, quite small and plat values ingame for sugatras are roughly 20-30 plat, then kubrow armor which is 90 plat, and then gene masking kits which is 50 plat. Syndanas are around 50-120 plat, depending on size and quality, and same with armor which ranges from 90-150 depending on quality. matching them up, it is, quite lack luster compared to previous prime access.

So, essentially, in plat worth, supposedly, trinity prime accessories, with gene masking, armor and sugatra comes to a total of 170 while past prime access with their armors and sydandas easilly push to 200+ in plat.

Tic for tac just by the quality and quantity, it is a somewhat ripoff having to pay 50 twice to reach what is close to 50 once in previous prime access to gain the exclusive prime access content. And as it is now, prime accessories 'plat' worth is 120, which is about the plat cost of a single syndana or armor type from previous prime access.

Drip feeding content at its worst.

I am actually against the 'misleading information' argument, since all misleading info has been updated, and people are well within their rights to seek a refund if they feel misled.

I do however support the argument that having a cosmetic not available in the cosmetics pack is plain wrong.

I also strongly feel that this is, by far, the worst PA wave yet, with three mediocre cosmetics (the Kubrow Collar is negligible enough to be considered a cosmetic), a Primeframe and a Prime weapon.

nobody forces you to buy it, nobody needs accessories to play

you don't like it? do not buy it

it rly is that easy

Nobody said anything about being forced. We aren't buying it, and we're telling DE why in the hopes that they do something to remedy the situation. That's the whole point of this thread. 

Nobody said anything about being forced. We aren't buying it, and we're telling DE why in the hopes that they do something to remedy the situation. That's the whole point of this thread. 

yep, hes right.. thats why i did this guys...this is for warning others and making a stand on something we find unjust

I am actually against the 'misleading information' argument, since all misleading info has been updated, and people are well within their rights to seek a refund if they feel misled.

I do however support the argument that having a cosmetic not available in the cosmetics pack is plain wrong.

I also strongly feel that this is, by far, the worst PA wave yet, with three mediocre cosmetics (the Kubrow Collar is negligible enough to be considered a cosmetic), a Primeframe and a Prime weapon.

they get worse and worse its like the artist is just getting lazy or running out of ideas... i do like the kubrow armor though.

I agree that DE messed up : the Kavasa Kubrow Prime Gene Masking Kit SHOULD have been in the accessories pack...

The main pack should be for for everything that is ingame (except for platinum and avatars), and accessory pack for every exclusive cosmetic.

I could buy the accessory pack, but not the main one since I prefer to get the parts by myself ... but here, If I do so, I miss something!

That is really not fair DE, you are better than that...

I wouldn't call it misleading, I'd call it cheap as hell. Offering a pack devoted to exclusive cosmetics, then saying there's another exclusive cosmetic that said pack won't provide makes it look like a shady means of urging players into buying both packs for all the cosmetics.

Beyond that it just sets a horrible precedent. No thank you.

He is making valid points, so the accusation of 'white knighting' is a bit harsh. The counterargument to his point is are the Kubrow collar and one cosmetic really worth taking up a weapon slot from Prime Access?

If not, then why is one of the 'cosmetic extras' taking up said precious weapon slot?

we have no idea who comes up with the packs, probably sheldon, but my theory is that the packs originally were just the Dual K and the collar. Then some one later on decided to pop the kit cause the packs look empty since it's just one weapon.

They didnt want a repeat of the Volt one?

I think you need to chillax. You have came in here, in a topic thread that clearly state a different opinion to your own, only to try and convince others your subjective opinion is superior or somehow more factual than others. What do you hope to accomplish? Did you stop one second and think about that? Seems like you have been trying derailing the conversation from the beginning. People are entitled to their opinions, agree to disagree or state it so in a not so matter-of-fact manner

This is why im telling you chillax.

A masking kit is serious business? It's a cosmetic,it's not like they are stopping you from playing a new mission type.

I explain already if this was a brand new item i would be on your side. A variation on an items is a different matter for me.

Back on topic, I think its a opinion on perceived value of which this pack tiers severely lacks, and is on a level unprecedentedly low compared with previous PAs. Precisely because its only a few colors, do you think its worth paying another 50 dollars just to get it? If DE want to make plat, price it on decent value. Like some suggestions already made in this thread, such as cores. Don't make it that cheap, but 3 random cores for 80 plat.. tell me how much revenue they will ever get out of that (perhaps one or two uninformed newcomers?). Considering the amount of mods we have to level up in this game, they could be banking tons of plat sales.

On thing that a lot of F2P players dont understand is that the purchase system in these games are going for the people that want to spend money. Sorry to say but they are not managing the system for the people that want to spend the least.

So, yes, with this they are going for people what would get the Blessing pack.

The Access pack is still there, it still has 2 items. You folks that purchase that will get what you always gotten but you are now pushing it for a third item because you dont want to spend more.

Sadly, I had no idea it would have blown up like this, would have saved picture. Regardless, Originally, no where is it easy to see where the gene masking kit was located, still kinda isnt.

People are gonna be angry, Even just looking at your previous pictures, you can not tell where the gene masking kit is located in text.

The Access pack tells you what you get under each items.

And the main packs tell you as well when you mouse over the items.

I guess they should tell you without mousing over but the access pack is clear on what it has.

Prime access is pretty crappy, people wil vote with their wallets. Though, is it a good thing to have people just ignore prime access and not have DE do something to fix this so DE can get more money? I mean everyone wins if DE can get more money and everyone is happy.

Hmmm, people are asking for a third access item for free, i dont see how they are going to get more money from this.

They are probably looking at sales now.

And think this just depends on how big of a stink you folks make of this.

Cause marketing and PR probably will create some estimates on how this can affect the overall bloopity-bloop.

On a hunch, I checked Reddit...

Here we have the pre-change PA page, complete with 'misleading Kubrow':

ulsuh2D.jpg

Well, the name of the item is clear.

There's a definite distinction in the kubrow on top and the kubrow on the bottom in that he has armor.

He is showcasing the armor.

I guess if you were attempting to mimic the Flash and read as fast as possible this could cause an issue but i dont see this being an easy mistake.

Why would they suddenly include a third cosmetic items? Arent they always 2?

The issue seems to be that people saw a cosmetic and automatically threw it to the Access pack.

Seriously, what is worth and value does vary, but when comapred to the in game market price of sugatras, kubrow armor, and genetic gene masking kits. They don't quite match up to what would be full armor and sydanas.

Tic for tac just by the quality and quantity, it is a somewhat ripoff having to pay 50 twice to reach what is close to 50 once in previous prime access to gain the exclusive prime access content. And as it is now, prime accessories 'plat' worth is 120, which is about the plat cost of a single syndana or armor type from previous prime access.

Drip feeding content at its worst.

Like i said above, the access packs always include 2 things. And some folks are angry and want a third thing because of what the thing is. This isnt even a discussion about value or anything else. The access packs has 2 things from the start and this is still true. But a cosmetic was added to the main packs and some folks want it taken down to access pack because is a cosmetic.

-

Ok, he hasn't read a thing anyone else has been saying. I take it back, he is white knighting.

we have no idea who comes up with the packs, probably sheldon, but my theory is that the packs originally were just the Dual K and the collar. Then some one later on decided to pop the kit cause the packs look empty since it's just one weapon.

The PS4 leak a while ago suggest they cannibalized Sunika Prime for the skin and collar.

Edited by Kthal