Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vanist

(De's Have Responded) They Have Fixed Prime Access!

I agree. I am happy to see the "white knights" mostly hiding behind clem on this one too.

Ohhhh nice dig! C'mon, you can't argue or reason with this kinda foaming at the mouth.

Besides - if you're sucker enough to buy any PA - not just this one - whats the point? It's not like any of you know the value of a dollar in the first place.

So, about everything I read the Gene Masking kit never was supose to be on the acessories pack, the acessories pack description never had the gene masking kit, but the kubrow showing the armor was using the Gene Masking kit, wich makes sense to promete the prime kit.

So the kubrow showing the gene masking kit picture on the prime acessories was a mistake by DE??? Maybe.

They shoud give it for ppl that bought the pack??? No

The Gene Masking Kit should be on the acessories pack??? Probably.

How much time took foe DE fix the kubrow image on the PAcessories pack???

Considering the items released, this prime access is somewhat larger than usual, that said, if all items *assuming they are indeed seperate* were included in one bundle, the price wouldve been higher regardless as what your getting in typical prime access is just that, typical. I wouldnt overly sweat over it.

I dont have the kit but outside of the pattern it think the colors can be matched with what we got.

This is why i dont think this is a big loss.

The variation of some colors in this game is so faint that you cant probably tell them apart 95% of the time you are looking at them.

They have always changed the main packs so seeing this happens should not be that strange.

I guess is sucks for those crazy completionist but if you are that crazy... that's the price you got to pay.

It doesnt matter what you think of the fur or patterns or colors we got or that you think they dont look good, or that we can scrape together a similar color. When did your taste or appeal become everyone elses? What matters is that an EXCLUSIVE ACCESSORY is not in the pack that is SUPPOSED to contain them. WHO CARES if we can make a similar pattern or if something else looks better, it's a matter of doing things right. You can white knight DE all you want but in the end 99% of the people on this topic are upset. Having to pay 100$ to get the full accessories realeased is just crazy. And maybe you have Hundreds of dollars laying around but some of us don't, and counting on DE to have all the accessories in the pack for 50$ is what kept it moderately affordable.  

I have bought the top tier prime access packs since loki prime, not because I nneded the platnum or didn't wnt to farm the stuff, but because I wanted to support the company. I figure for what I shelled out I was covering the cost for 9 others, and I was ok with this. I like this game and I like this community.

But now, no, this was the last PA I will spend money on and probably the last money I will spend on this game.

irst, the collar, regardless of the issue of the masking kit (which having bought the top level, I missed this issue completely), was such a huge disappointment that words can not convey my sense of betrayal. All I expect is new toys to play with. The collar, as it stands now, is little better than a cosmetic item (+10 shield +20 health, unaffected by mods).

The fact that they included the masking kit with it just makes me wonder why I even bothered with the prime accessories. I don't need the boosters, I hate the armor (it looks like a foam rubber saddle) and the weapon danglies are so unimpressive as to be pointless (we have cloth physics now, would a sugatra that flows behind rather than the 4 inch stub the current one is  be too much to ask for? The point of cosmetics is to look better, no?) 

I'm calling foul play DE, and my clan, while only 30 people, are behind me on this, and since all 30 of us were willing to spend money on a regular basis, we will exercise the only power we, as consumers have in situations like this: we'll just stop spending.

This was supposed to be the year of quality, but only now to I realize that the word "quality" in and of itself is neutral. The question is is this the year of high quality, mediocre quality, or poor quality?

Hope they fix this and either bring the masking kit to the Accessories pack (and amend to everyone who already bought it) and not give us a "We're sorry for misleading but we're not changing anything, cheers." reply.

I am very disappointed by this.  However they can't really change it now because those that have bought the Well of Life pack just to get the Gene Masking kit would be very put out if it was now added to the accessories set.

I was intending to get at least the accessories this time but on reflection I think I'll skip all of it.  So far I've bought several full PA and accessories on other ones but I don't wish to reward them for this stunt.

Even though i bought the whole damn pack. It seems weird that:

1.) if the gene masking kit doesn't automatically unlock when you build the collar in game...

2.) that its not part of the prime accessories bundle.

Granted it is purely cosmetic like the profile icons and i have yet to see anyone rage about those.

Anyone agree Targis prime armor and Misa prime syandana best PA out there?

I wish i could buy the prime accessory packs from past prime access's

I dont have Misa Prime or Edo Prime (or the sugatra that came with it)

Ohhhh nice dig! C'mon, you can't argue or reason with this kinda foaming at the mouth.

Besides - if you're sucker enough to buy any PA - not just this one - whats the point? It's not like any of you know the value of a dollar in the first place.

The issue being discussed here largely in part because of the way in which it was implemented. 

Also I hardly feel that many of the posters in this thread consider themselves as "suckers" for buying previous PA. 

If you guys would read the description of the packs before you bought it you'd have a better understanding of what you're getting. This is DE's game. If they want to put the Gene kit in the main prime package they can.

Guys, like Angry Joe always says: Vote with your Wallet. For me I think I will take a break from Warframe, because I'm so madly in love with Warframe and crave for the PA, but on the other side...this could be as stated before, the beginning of further divided PA's... from now on, I will think a couple of days, wether I want to play Warframe further or move back to none free2play games and non ingame purchases... Because there are enough quality games I'm missing out, without ingame purchase etc.

Best Regards

Frenzy

I think one of the things I'm most disappointed about is that we don't really get a prime kubrow. "Priming" for pretty much every single item in the game consists of a small to large increase in stats, and a cool new skin for said item. When I made wyrm prime, I didn't have to buy a skin for it to look like wyrm prime. As people have stated, the stats increase from the collar is negligible at best. That leaves only one reason to get a "Prime" kubrow, the skin, which if I had to guess would say was removed so that it could be sold as content. I hope the next Prime sentinal does not follow this practice.As it stands now, IMO, the ONLY way to fully get the much hyped "Kubrow Prime" is to buy the access pack.

Idk where to begin with these packs.

I never imagined the incubator upgrade in the prime pack would be the one every breeder i know has had for a month. How is it not a further upgrade? It's not early access at all to release something in a prime pack that's already been out for so long. Is that a new low? Also the collar just gives a small amount of health and shield...am I missing something? And is this the lowest mastery xp access pack ever?

But seriously, someone please explain the collar. It gives a tiny bit of hp and shield, but the description when equiping it says something about restoring the kubrow. "Records the genetic memory and DNA sequence of a Kubrow, allowing it to be reconstructed in the Incubator." Do kubrows no longer decay with it on? Do I get an extra set of imprints ? Just bs text entry to make it sound cool? How does no one that I can find know this yet?

But seriously, someone please explain the collar. It gives a tiny bit of hp and shield, but the description when equiping it says something about restoring the kubrow. "Records the genetic memory and DNA sequence of a Kubrow, allowing it to be reconstructed in the Incubator." Do kubrows no longer decay with it on? Do I get an extra set of imprints ? Just bs text entry to make it sound cool? How does no one that I can find know this yet?

As far as I can tell, it's exactly the same description as on the normal Nai-Zhen collar.

BVUw0Ab.jpg

I think the collar is broken. There's no way that a stat boost that ridiculously tiny was the intention.

I'm sure they'll fix it. Otherwise, it's a huge mistake on my end for buying the PA that early

This is moronic. I am supposed to pay 100 USD to have a prime collar and prime colors for my kubrow??? DE is out of their mind!

PA was great, I quite often bought the PA accessories pack but this is hot serious business.

If you guys would read the description of the packs before you bought it you'd have a better understanding of what you're getting. This is DE's game. If they want to put the Gene kit in the main prime package they can.

They can, but I won't buy it, sorry.

Idk why people buy PA in the first place. If you purchase all content why play at all?

To play......with all content......

Extracted this from the Prime Access FAQ for clarity:

What gear is exclusive/not exclusive?
The Prime Access Program offers Exclusive access to a handful of items:

90-Day Credit and Affinity Boosters (Regular 3 and 7-Day Boosters are available for purchase in-game).

Trinity Prime Avatar Pack (Regular Trinity Avatar pack available for purchase in-game)

Naviga Prime Sugatra

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Gene Masking Kit

The items that are not exclusive to the program and can be found in-game include:

Trinity Prime (can be found in the Void and crafted)

Dual Kamas Prime (can be found in the Void and crafted)

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar (can be found in the Void and crafted)

Incubator Upgrade Segment (can be purchased in the Marketplace)

Solves the issue for me, this is not different than any other Prime Access pack other than its "different". Sure the Kubrow piece dose seem a bit lackluster but how else dose Warframe introduce anything into the void? Via Prime Access is how.

If they can just eddit FaQ, then in next PA they can just add lets say, Prime Asa put it out of Prime Accessories pack and add it to exceptions list on FaQ as well...

Buying the main packs, unfortunately, deprives you of the hunt that is the meat of the game, which is why I very much liked the Accessory pack I bought during the Ash offering. As we cannot separate unobtainable cosmetic from noncosmetic anymore, collecting the cosmetics now requires players to throw large amounts of additional money at something that, for some of us, can rob the game of value.

Telling us to be complacent only perpetuates consumer-unfriendly practices such as this. Speaking to our remaining choices when choices have in fact been removed helps build the sort of delusion the bean counters wish to create.

This is pretty much my gripe with this, however i'm not really that interested in the cosmetics this time around

the Prime fur pattern looks quite nice, but eh