Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(De's Have Responded) They Have Fixed Prime Access!

Vanist

Ohhhh nice dig! C'mon, you can't argue or reason with this kinda foaming at the mouth.

Besides - if you're sucker enough to buy any PA - not just this one - whats the point? It's not like any of you know the value of a dollar in the first place.

Thanks for blindly insulting the portion of the player base that keeps this game on its feet. Next, you should take shots the people who buy nice cars, or the people who spend extra money to get the things they want instead of the bare minimum. Honestly, who are you to define the value of someone else's dollar?

This thread is about the QUALITATIVE experience of buying PA or the Accessory Pack, not a QUANTITATIVE argument. Seriously, quit trying to derail the thread.

Edited by timerwin63

And like I said, "Prime Accessories pack always had all the exclusive items. Even earlier today in the FAQ it said that Prime Accessories offers all the exclusive items. They stealth changed it after someone pointed that out. This Prime Accessories pack does not have all the exclusive items, and the price for all exclusive items has doubled from $50 to $100. That is why people are unhappy."

This is some completely new thing: Prime Accessories bundles no longer contain all the prime accessories, and I (and apparently a bunch of other people) am not going to buy them anymore unless that changes.

DE's mistake was in not keeping it within the Accessories pack and increasing the price.

The issue is value. If they want to start including exclusive cosmetics in Prime Access as well, they need to beef up the offerings.

The only thing I'm curious about if the masking thingy makes your Kubrow have the blue eyes?

If not, I'm not seeing a big deal personally. We already have a bunch of swirly patterns and quite a few white colours to grab in the market place for dirt cheap lol.

If not, then eh, I might just stick with the Accessory Pack.

Half-regret getting the full Ash Prime one, as I don't even like Ash to being with, or use Carriers haha.

But I really needed (well wanted) the plat and boosters since I was running really low, and it was just money I had on the side so I'm mostly okies with it.

Was asking this in another thread, anyone who bought at least the first tear would know if you get the blue eyes with the gene masking thingy?

Like I said if not, the swirly patterns looks way to similar to the 4 other ones I have so that makes no difference to me haha.

And I think there are two different white colours you can get in the marketplace right now as well if someone is so inclined to have their Kubrow white.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

The saddest thing propably is, that the kubrow armor and skin dont even look good. Not impressed DE, very lazy - designwise and a very lazy monetizing strategy, best way to loose buck instead of earning it.

Edited by CanIbiteU

The saddest thing propably is, that the kubrow armor and skin dont even look good. Not impressed DE, very lazy - designwise and a very lazy monetizing strategy, best way to loose buck instead of earning it.

I actually absolutely adore the Armor! I just want to know if the gene masking thing also effects the eye colour. That's the only thing that's stopping me from either grabbing the first tear only (blue eyes > armor and everything else LOL) or the accessory pack (dat armor<3) haha.

DE's mistake was in not keeping it within the Accessories pack and increasing the price.

The issue is value. If they want to start including exclusive cosmetics in Prime Access as well, they need to beef up the offerings.

Including exclusive cosmetic in prime access pack? If they do, whats the point of having Prime accessories pack? Cosmetics essentialy is the same with accessories, it is exclusive, and provide no stat change. In future PA im pretty sure this will happen again, so bassically it will be prime "ACCESS"ories number 1 and prime acceessories number 2, maybe they will add prime accessories number 3 and 4, each with a single item,a booster and some plats. Each will cost you 50$...now tell me, how do you like that offerings?

Luckily I use sentinels. I was going to buy the kubrow + colour, but I won't pay twice.

Well if you just want the colour, go into the market place, and one of them should have a white colour. I have like 2 or 3 different shades of white ones from two of the marketplace ones and the Winter pack from last year i.e. Winter Mirage skin (#bestskin), Winter Frost skin, christmas syndana, a poop load of christmas sigils, and a bunch of reindeer Kurbrow patterns and a few colours (which one is pure white). It also comes with both Mirage and Frost as well so you wont need them prior to the skin lol.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Well if you just want the colour, go into the market place, and one of them should have a white colour. I have like 2 or 3 different shades of white ones from two of the marketplace ones and the Winter pack from last year i.e. Winter Mirage skin (#bestskin), Winter Frost skin, christmas syndana, a poop load of christmas sigils, and a bunch of reindeer Kurbrow patterns and a few colours (which one is pure white). It also comes with both Mirage and Frost as well so you wont need them prior to the skin lol.

Im pretty sure he wants the orokin gold color....not whites....and its not available on market

As far as I can tell, it's exactly the same description as on the normal Nai-Zhen collar.

So maybe they have the same description when looking at them in inventory, but I think their descriptions in the arsenal were different. I'll have to look at it when I get home. I copied from another post since I couldn't remember the wording.

Oh well, probably meaningless fluffy statement to make it sound cool. From what I have seen now I don't expect the prime collar to do anything but the tiny health and shield upgrade.

Sorry to stray from the topic a bit, but gotta say that it's disappointing that yet another update goes by with nothing to fix kubrows stuck under stairs, staring at walls, running in place since bumpy terrain is confusing, and jumping to their deaths/falling through floor so they can bleed out under the map where Tenno can't revive them.  I love my kubrows, but it would be nice to see them get some basic QoL attention. I hope DE realizes how much more would be spent on kubrows if they would take some time on these fixes.

Edited by (PS4)Bowjangelz

Im pretty sure he wants the orokin gold color....not whites....and its not available on market

Ahh I gotcha. Yeah, then the gold colour would be only exclusive to the Prime Access then.

That makes a lot more sense lol.

Not really a gold-colour kinda guy, but I can see how this can be a bummer lol.

But hey, gotta pick your battles right? They need something exclusive I suppose in it that isn't farm-able besides the accessory pack lol.

This has devolved into a meta-complaint topic.reported

The topic is still in regards to the Prime Access "issue", and everything that needs to be said was already said.

No need to waste your time to report something that's still on topic, other then your obvious digression and me responding to your digression, which is just a digression in of itself lol.
#digresseption
#timetogetbackontopic
Edited by HalfDarkShadow

The topic is still in regards to the Prime Access "issue", and everything that needs to be said was already said.

No need to waste your time to report something that's still on topic, other then your obvious digression and me responding to your digression, which is just a digression in of itself lol.

#digresseption

well there is a solid like 2 pages of insults

I'm still hoping this issue will actually be addressed. It's a busy day with the prime stuff dropping but this all has put me off.

As an aside is anyone else sick of Sugatras?? The only place I ever notice them is when I'm changing my load out...

It would be nice if each sugatra and syandana could be used as both but I prefer syandanas definitely

Oh, then my apologies then! It seemed you were referring to what was being talking about recently. If that's the case then go right ahead lol.

#okiesNOWtimetogetbackontopichaha

you were fine I was talkin bout the guy callin people stupid for buying prime access #resumetheoriginaltopic Edited by (PS4)thegodofwar12345

While i have Link PA and enjoy my gold very much i have to agree splitting up the cosmetic accessories between two packs was just money grubbing on DE's part. At this point they would be better off to just put it on both packs so anybody that participates in PA gets the Gene masking kit.

That being said, all the people that decided to impulse buy the accessory pack without reading that it does not come with the Gene masking kit don't actually deserve refunds just the gene masking kit. All you had to do was mouse over the PA packs to see what you got from what package, it was clearly listed under PA tiers, not the accessory pack.

Ahh I gotcha. Yeah, then the gold colour would be only exclusive to the Prime Access then.

That makes a lot more sense lol.

Not really a gold-colour kinda guy, but I can see how this can be a bummer lol.

But hey, gotta pick your battles right? They need something exclusive I suppose in it that isn't farm-able besides the accessory pack lol.

They never did this before, i think they did this bcos they got report that sales record in prime access is not that good, in desperation to increase sales, they put exclusive cosmetic there, nasty .....

but i got a suggestion to increase PA sales without adding exclusive cosmetics in it...time limited exclusive : make it so PA is not farmable in void for a week or two, and the only way to get prime frame+weapons is from PA...that way people will buy, and some will wait, so whoever buy willl feel the "exclusivity" (i dunno if thats a way to say it) for the time being, and those who choose to wait can also get the chance to farm it after the end of time limit...but what about those who bought it after time limit exclusivity expires? Well, just compensate them with exilus adapter, free mod pack, or additional booster (resources) for a week or so....its all good...

Just DONT PUT EXCLUSIVE ACCESSORIES/COSMETICS OUTSIDE PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK...

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz

DE usually doesn't give any sort of response till sometime in the afternoons, and I am sure they noticed an 18 page thread on the topic. 

I just want some kind of response before I drop a penny on the prime accessories pack.  It's been said before in this thread but the reason I am willing to spend 60 dollars every 3 months on this game is 2 fold.  1) I love the game and I support the Devs and the whole DE team for all the hard work they put in bringing us a quality product 2) I like getting the PA accessories without ruining my reason for farming parts.

That said, I will not be buying this prime accessories pack until it is explained why an accessory is excluded from the accessories pack.

Other than an occasionally conflict this thread has been on topic and polite.  We need to remember that even if we believe this to be an attempt at a money grab we should give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.