Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(De's Have Responded) They Have Fixed Prime Access!

Vanist

I write only to say that I support the purpose of this topic.
If the gene masking kit is a mere accessory, it should be part of the accessory pack. I would happily get rid of the boosters for the possiblity to have the gene masking kit,  to have only the armor or only the gene kit kinda sucks...

Please DE notice this topic!​

I didn't bought any PA because I don't think they're worth 50$.

And I thought Masking Kit will be available for everyone who crafted Prime Collar.

So I think it's the shi... don't break rules Archix, not now... worst PA ever because we got a average melee and a "collar". Op buff +10 hp.

Aaaand we got prime accesory separated from Prime Accessory Pack.

I was really happy when I saw Prime Masking Kit in-game (because I'm actually using Orokin palete >:D) and I thought I can just get it from Void.

But no thanks, call me poor or something, I dont want to spend a shi... rules... huge amount of money to make casual kubrow more casual :v

I really dont care for the masking kit even though i bought it, i really would of accepted 50p instead of the kit. I mean you get a boring pattern(Tigrol =best fur pattern period) And 3 colors( white, less white, and gold) yeah its not worth being put in the prime access pack

My thoughts exactly.

It's just 3 colors, that's not even accessory. It's like putting Orokin palete in PA because prime.

(and I thought You can change kubrow's energy color with that kit - shame on me :x)

While i have Link PA and enjoy my gold very much i have to agree splitting up the cosmetic accessories between two packs was just money grubbing on DE's part. At this point they would be better off to just put it on both packs so anybody that participates in PA gets the Gene masking kit.

That being said, all the people that decided to impulse buy the accessory pack without reading that it does not come with the Gene masking kit don't actually deserve refunds just the gene masking kit. All you had to do was mouse over the PA packs to see what you got from what package, it was clearly listed under PA tiers, not the accessory pack.

FaQ initially stated gene masking kit included in accesories pack. There was an edition to both after people people started complaining about not getting gene masking kit as faq stated and button led to think (by showing a genetically masked white kubrow wearing primed armor). That's the problem. People read, bough, didn't get what was looking for, started complaining and rules were changed.

Why could this not deserve a refund?

Edited by -----LegioN-----

Including exclusive cosmetic in prime access pack? If they do, whats the point of having Prime accessories pack? Cosmetics essentialy is the same with accessories, it is exclusive, and provide no stat change. In future PA im pretty sure this will happen again, so bassically it will be prime "ACCESS"ories number 1 and prime acceessories number 2, maybe they will add prime accessories number 3 and 4, each with a single item,a booster and some plats. Each will cost you 50$...now tell me, how do you like that offerings?

You think they haven't looked at a model like this like I'm supposed to be shocked? Sometimes I wish I was a shareholder who could be in on financial meetings...

FaQ initially stated gene masking kit included in accesories pack. There was an edition to both after people people started complaining about not getting gene masking kit as faq stated and button showed. That's the problem. People read, bough, didn't get what was looking for, started complaining and rules were changed. Why does this not deserve a refund?

It does.

Although I bought the Full PA, but I fully agree with most of the players here who bought the Accessories Pack that the Gene Masking Kit should be included in the Accessories Pack.  I just wanted to voice my support for my fellow Tennos.

Also, as some have said in this thread, boosting the Prime Collar is something DE should consider.

hard to believe i started this thread yesterday and its still going strong, still i'm glad to see both sides pushing. I encourage those white knighting to speak there mind, but I assure you. No matter how insignificant the gene kit is, the mere act of doing this is clearly unjust and we are pushing not to  flame the DE's but to encourage a change so the customers are not  scammed and the game keeps some of its integrity

Edited by Vanist

I get why some people do not like the kubrows and some will not like them until major problems are fixed. When I saw the kubrow armor and the gene making kit. I loved the thought of having my kubrow wear them. Though hearing that the making kit did not come in the accessories made me not get the prime accessories. Looking at the page that tells you what is in the PA, it says

"KAVASA KUBROW PRIME COLLAR

With the included Prime Gene Masking Kit".

This led me to believe that since the collar could be obtained when you get the collar in game. You can imagine that I did not enjoy it when I found that to not be the case. Though I will still support them as I live the game. We have a right to be angry. They may have thought that it was a good idea in paper. As we all may know some ideas look good on paper and horrible in execution.

Edited by Xaentrick

I would pay the extra 50$ USD for the tier 1 prime pack if it came with an ACTUAL grown prime kubrow....but not just for a gene masking kit and some pointy things. Not worth it.

Edit: Hell i would even get the Accessories pack if they swapped the sugatra to the pack with the weapons it goes with, and the gene masking kit to the pack with the armour it goes with.

Edited by Nimaya

well the only reply from DE on this topic we managed to get in design council is this one: http://i.imgur.com/OKspYkC.jpg

so dont think that anything gonna change, or future prime access deliveries will be the same as before.

Eww. That's all I can say about that comment. Its condescending. I'm gonna give DE the benefit of the doubt and assume that that was an off the cuff remark and that person was not speaking on behalf of the company.

just wanted the gene masking ..... armor is nice but not needed...

Maybe they should have a "Pick your own accessories Pack" in the future.

Where you pick what 2 accessories you want to purchase from all available.

And maybe with this you can bring back old accessories?

Edited by Mak_Gohae

well the only reply from DE on this topic we managed to get in design council is this one: http://i.imgur.com/OKspYkC.jpg

so dont think that anything gonna change, or future prime access deliveries will be the same as before.

This was really unexpected. Really bad response to a really bad situation.

I think the TrustMeter is getting lower and lower every second.

That's ridiculous! You're telling me I need to spend $100 if I want the accessories? Are you kidding me? Then what's the point of the accessories pack in the first place? This just feels like a money grab. Yet another backhand to the player base.

Easy dude... Idc if you think this is a "money grab". It's a FREE 2 PLAY game and the only way DE makes money is by offering things like this. I paid for Prime Access and do you think that $139.99 is gonna pay for even 1 DEVELOPERS workday? Pfft yeah right... Let alone when Prime Access only rotates every 3 months...

All you "entitled" players out there... These guys put out a great product for free (albeit on the surface) but DE is entitled to try and make money someway. This way they can keep finding their efforts to continue supporting this game. You don't like it, go play something else...

Edited for spelling :-)

Edited by (PS4)LamentaBill

This is very disheartening. It's unclear as to what the extent of the conversation was from this vantage point, but I don't think there's a situation where comments like that from DE are justified nor warranted.

Could have been handled very differently. What a shame.