Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(De's Have Responded) They Have Fixed Prime Access!

Vanist

The best solution that wouldn't alter Prime Access in any way is if they bundle the prime gene masking kit with the prime collar, and give it retroactively to any player that has the prime collar in their inventory. That way, we're still getting something that is comparable to previous prime access packs.

Hey Tenno,

We understand there are some concerns regarding the current offerings of the Kavasa Kubrow items and the way they were distributed in the Trinity Prime Access packs.

To give you some background, the Kavasa Prime Armor was placed in the Accessories pack to mirror Sentinel cosmetics in past Prime Accessories. The comparison being the base Prime companion visuals (Skin + Collar) are part of the core packs in the same way the full Carrier Prime was offered in a previous Prime Access. That said, we cannot make adjustments to the Trinity Prime Access offerings. 

We do however want to assure you that discussions of how to better place Kubrow related items will come about in future PAs. With your feedback in mind their grouping in the packs will be reassessed.

Sorry Danielle but c'mon. You're an intelligent person, please grant us the courtesy of assuming we are too. This is not comparable to the Carrie Prime release, you know it and all we know it too, it's just nonsense. All bringing up that particular PA does is remind people you can in fact alter PAs if you want to, you just won't alter this one.

This response is incredibly feeble for the amount of time we had to wait for it. I suspect you were waiting to see if this had affected sales before deciding what to do and as this is basically a very polite middle finger I can only assume sales are good.

I guess the people who influenced this decision will consider the resulting ill will "chicken feed" compared to the profits.

Well for someone who can't spell, OP should be investing money in supplemental education, not worrying about prime access...

What are you a first grade English teacher, some people on here probably have a higher education level than you. Plus if they are using their phones to reply to this post the auto correct function will sometimes change what was typed to something more akin to three year old gibberish. My IPhone has made some things I have typed before into things that when read would give the impression that English was not my native language. Let's not resort to insulting each other this post was probably one of the more civil discussions on a big topic(unlike the multi shot threads) let's try and keep it that way.

First of all, that's just plain rude. That's like me saying your opinion doesn't matter because you bought the Blessing pack. Wrong and disrespectful.

Second of all, some people do not speak English as a first language.

Third of all, your arguments this entire thread have been focused on demonizing anyone who disagrees with you. Just because you think they're going against DE. Lord forbid anyone offer some honest feedback concerning their business practices, right?

I eagerly await the inevitable pruning of your posts.

lol this is why i ignored that guy, i wont even bother responding to his grammar nazi accusations, im going to stay on topic and keep this about the DE's short sighted marketing not my English skill base

The best solution that wouldn't alter Prime Access in any way is if they bundle the prime gene masking kit with the prime collar, and give it retroactively to any player that has the prime collar in their inventory. That way, we're still getting something that is comparable to previous prime access packs.

That's too obvious of a solution, like MOST of the solutions posted. We should know by now they don't do anything the easy way...

Keep it on point please. Ignore the unrelated posts which are simply instigation.

Point being: Exclusive Accessory not included in Exclusive Accessory pack.

Solution (this was done with Carrier prime on last PA pack after incident): Include Prime Gene Masking kit in Accessories pack. This wasn't even a question...

This should have been done from the GET GO but simply WAS NOT because DE was trying to coerce players into buying more than one pack.

On initial release (Even now) there has been false advertisement presenting Prime Gene Masking kit as an Exclusive item, and the rest of their FAQ/Sales page DENOTES Exclusive items are found in the Accessories pack.

DE has changed their Sales/FAQ page multiple times to try and forgo the fact that an Exclusive item belongs in the Exclusive pack, but isn't. All their editing hasn't changed the fact that Exclusives belong in the Exclusive pack. It would neither HARM nor HINDER DE at all to AS-OF-NOW include the prime gene masking kit in the accessories pack... But THEY'VE CHOSE NOT TO! This shows... They are STILLLLLLLL AS-OF-NOW trying to coerce players into buying TWO packs CONSIDERING over 40 pages of concern that the Exclusive Content belongs in the Exclusive pack.

This "year of quality" is quite the opposite on many scales and fronts. Players aren't dumb.

I suggest ignoring (PS4)LamentaBill  as he/she is not only off topic, but trying to derail the topic by point out my faults in typing. Simply ignore him and keep the thread on topic, don't let these people derail what where about and stand for! Keep pushing what this is about, the equal rights and good business practices towards the community!

Sorry Danielle but c'mon. You're an intelligent person, please grant us the courtesy of assuming we are too. This is not comparable to the Carrie Prime release, you know it and all we know it too, it's just nonsense. All bringing up that particular PA does is remind people you can in fact alter PAs if you want to, you just won't alter this one.

This response is incredibly feeble for the amount of time we had to wait for it. I suspect you were waiting to see if this had affected sales before deciding what to do and as this is basically a very polite middle finger I can only assume sales are good.

I guess the people who influenced this decision will consider the resulting ill will "chicken feed" compared to the profits.

i am just going to quote this because it is what i feel is true as well.

You're welcome... Seriously though... All this crying about prime access is ridiculous. It's been going on two full days now.

From people who feel they have been cheated from digital content in a free to play (core) game... It's pretty sad.

If it wasn't for platinum and prime access packs, how would DE be able to provide anywhere near the amount of support they have given this game?

and if they continue to milk us and ask for more money for less quality eventually they will lose all funding and support. This isnt a complaint about paying for goods. It is a complaint that they are cutting the quality and quantity of those goods and expecting you to pay more for less. We are demanding they keep PA what it was in previous releases and keep the quality and of the goods fair. Otherwise there is no point in paying them, and this game goes under.

Edited by Vanist

I gotta ask guys, if the Gene Masking kit was achievable from in game, be in lat, a b, or a farmable item, how would you feel? happier?

I know for one if I could get it ingame, I would even consider buying PAA. But not until then though. 

I suggest ignoring (PS4)LamentaBill  -snip-

Anyone curious as to how to ignore a player, Your Profile > Edit Profile > Ignore Preferences > Players name > Posts/PM's.

The only reason I can see that DE would have put an accessory into the main PA is to get more people to buy that PA.  I'ts pretty shady and underhanded to do it that way, and is why I'm leery of buying Banshee Prime's PA.  I'm no longer confident that DE wont try to coerce me into purchasing a higher tier than what I want, just by having a screwy distribution of items.

The thread has quickly dissolved into hostility and will now be locked due to the shift in focus. 

For those of you who have been civil in providing constructive feedback, we want to thank you and let you know that internal discussions are currently taking place regarding the issue. 

Please note that this thread will reopen once discussions conclude. 

Please continue the discussion there. Thank you for your patience, Tenno.