Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(De's Have Responded) They Have Fixed Prime Access!

Vanist

And for to the outrage of these "sleazy" moves you will get a free potato and a booster (or a minor buff here and there) and be expected to sit in your corner and hush? 

Well I'm not keeping quiet, I'm speaking up here! I encourage others to do the same.

I've sunk 1200+ hours in this game, I love DE, I love most of what they do. I've introduced friends to this game, tossed money on and off giving what I could before trading and dojos were even a thing. Edo prime accessories from last time really knocked it out of the park as just jaw drapping awesome cosmetics that i just had to have. If i had the 50 bucks lying around when targis was released i would've happily bought that too. And the 90 boosters as a cherry on top? When I think of it as almost the equivilant of a 15 buck subscription to my all time favorite game I was looking for just about any excuse to buy this prime accessory pack again. But then this? This is turning into a slippery slope, if I could afford to throw 100 bucks at a game I would, but I can't. That's a light bill, an insurance bill, or a water bill payment right there that pushes boundaries. I love you DE I want to support you but this is too much. Like others have said that gene masking kit should be part of the accessories pack. If you're going to limit us at 2 boosters and 2 prime cosmetics, then give us an option at picking out some previous prime pack accessories too or give an individual price tag on accessories. Gene masking kit? 15$, kubrow armor? 20$ or whatever suits your fancy.

I have been supporting this game since October 25th, 2012, i bought PA packs before the Accesories one were released and i have to say this is the worst PA so far, if the  Exclusive accesorie pack is bad, without the gene masking kit its even worse, i was going to buy the pack but thanks RNGesus i could read this. I stopped playing and im seriously thinking about quiting, this is an abuse, DE is not being loyal with their player base, where are the community managers that support the players opinions? We are going back to ember prime access times!

Edited by Vastion

And for to the outrage of these "sleazy" moves you will get a free potato and a booster and be expected to sit in your corner and hush?

That's probably what will happen. Seems like popularity changes some things. DE used to be like: "here's free potato, so come and play our awesome game". Now it's like: "here's free potato, now go and buy this 50$ pack, because the other one is not enough".

I know, we are not forced to buy anything here. But it's first online game that i've decided to invest in, especially because of that connection between devs and players. Too bad DE grew apart of us and gives in to greed.

Well I'm not keeping quiet, I'm speaking up here! I encourage others to do the same.

I am afraid this thread will be locked soon on the account of dev bashing or lack of constructive criticism, which will be sad. 

I agree with previous poster on prices as well, I have said time and time again that there needs to be more balance between the grind and prices. 

It's really not that hard, though. Anyone who bought the dog gets to keep it. That's easy enough. Now move it to the other pack so that anyone who buys the accessory pack gets the gene masking kit and it comes out of the Well of Life pack. Problem solved.

But then everyone that's already paid money feels ripped off because they paid 100 USD for the dog, and everyone else only has to pay 50. Why should they be punished for buying first? It's a slippery slope.

I am afraid this thread will be locked soon on the account of dev bashing or lack of constructive criticism, which will be sad. 

I agree with previous poster on prices as well, I have said time and time again that there needs to be more balance between the grind and prices. 

Heres to hoping its not locked, its not my intent to DE bash or even start a riot. I simply want us to voice ourselves and speak up, fight for change and keep warframe the fun, fair, and open game its been. To be honest if a DE silences us now then to me that shows there scared of equality and truth. If that happens then i will truely lose my faith in this game. I want to know that they care and listen to us, and want what we want, fun and equality. I pray they listen and heed this warning, before there game and the community suffers for it.

But then everyone that's already paid money feels ripped off because they paid 100 USD for the dog, and everyone else only has to pay 50. Why should they be punished for buying first? It's a slippery slope.

it cost $100 for a gene masking kit? I can get that at walmart for 50 cents. Or code it myself but then DE would be incineratingly mad. And its an exclusive not in the EXCLUSIVE pack? for shame!

Heres to hoping its not locked, its not my intent to DE bash or even start a riot. I simply want us to voice ourselves and speak up, fight for change and keep warframe the fun, fair, and open game its been. To be honest if a DE silences us now then to me that shows there scared of equality and truth. If that happens then i will truely lose my faith in this game. I want to know that they care and listen to us, and want what we want, fun and equality. I pray they listen and heed this warning, before there game and the community suffers for it.

I agree. I am happy to see the "white knights" mostly hiding behind clem on this one too. 

It happened in the past, it may happen now. Prepare thread backup, just as evidence. I'd do so myself if i wasn't on the phone.

They didn't pay the extra $50 just for the dog colors, they're also getting the Dual Kamas and the Collar (even if its not that great). They can probably ask for a refund on the Well of Life package if its that big of a deal.

I wouldn't say fair (cuz RNG on top of RNG) or open (run down a hallway)...but thats just me being cynical

either way this thread did some good

saw a few posts where someone was about to buy the pack, saw this and did a hard 180

Edited by FoxyKabam

So I see the armor is exclusive to prime access (currently purchased the exclusive for 50$ USD) but what about the rest? We now know that the collar can be obtained in game? but your really telling me i need to pay another 50$ USD to get the gene masking? i have to buy 2 packs to get the armor AND gene masking? what happened to exclusive items all being in the exclusive pack? why do I haft to pay for 2 different prime access bundles to get the gene masking kit AND armor?

The collar makes sense since it boosts stats and can be obtained in-game, but it doesn't make sense that I haft to purchase 2 different prime access bundles just to get the gene masking kit, and the armor. They should both be exclusive, specially since they offer nothing more then cosmetic appeal. I've purchased that last 2 exclusive accessory packs, this one I feel like a let down and breach of my faith and trust in this game and company.

I'm not even upset, I'm just hurt.....

(Edit update:) this thread speaks for itself, voice your opinion among the others! Lets tell the DE's how you feel about this! Together as a community we can bring change! Fight to have the prime access changed.

You only need to buy one pack, the Blessing pack.

The accessories packs always include 2 accs so it's highly unlikely that they are going to add a third.

If you are really that desperate over 3 colors, two of them that are white, and a fur pattern that's similar to the free one we got from BarokT..... you should be willing to spend the extra cash for the blessing pack.

Or they could just take away the masking kit and put it on the next one.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK was supposed for ACCESSORIES ONLY...MASKING KIT is an ACCESSORIES.

Im not gonna accept the fact that we have to buy 2 packs for a complete kubrow.

Im afraid if DE dont change this, then it will mark the BEGINNING of the TREND of HALF PRIME ACCESS packs in the future PRIME ACCESS...

If it happened again...i QUIT Warframe...

indeed. however, maybe its because i haven't bought the PA, i'm with timerwin63 on this one. for one point of view you still got other things from the $100 aka the plat and the dual kamas. at worse, if they feel ripped off they can send a support ticket for a refund on the WoL package.

I agree. I am happy to see the "white knights" mostly hiding behind clem on this one too. 

probably because its very hard to justify this decision really.

Hah, you could say I'm a white knight of the people! But really, DE's I hope your listening to these people. We love warframe and we love you guys! But please don't take advantage of that love, gamer's can be cruel and fickle sometimes. If we don't like where a games heading we will move onto better ones. Id rather see that the community is appreciated and answered for things like this rather then ignored or swept under the rug, because we as a community will remember your actions.

Thats just shady as hell. I really hope this a mistake due to a prime kubrow being added for the first time. And that they'll fix it and make up to the players that bought the accesories. 

If this is actually the intended way of the PA then I've lost a ton more respect for DE.

I would have liked to have seen the Gene Kit in the Accessories Pack, too. I've gotten at least the last 4, and always felt great about getting them. I'm just a little disappointed I don't get the colors and pattern this time.

As an aside, my understanding of the collar that we get in game is that it basically buffs your Kubrow. I think it makes sense that it would also automatically unlock the Gene Kit for your Kubrow too, otherwise the dog itself isn't really "prime."

When you think about this in terms of who buys these packs, adding in that change shouldn't matter, and would probably be for the best. People who buy the top tier of the Prime Access Packs don't care about the accessories; they just want the Primed stuff. People like me who buy the Accessories Packs care more about the exclusive cosmetics. Putting exclusive cosmetics in the top tier pack doesn't really satisfy either of those buyers; it just disappoints one group of buyers.

Worst PA ever , way too overpriced...

but aren't they always? Players have continuously and repeatedly stated that if PA pack didn't have boosters, and had all the EXCLUSIVE accessories for between 15-20$ they'd have bought it. I concur. I would have myself but I'm not paying the price of an ENTIRE GAME for a pittance of tiny items...

DE doesn't seem to understand the playerbase in the slightest. Let alone make choices for improvement versus an onset of future failure.

It takes years of monumental incompetence to squander the biggest,deepest love affair the American consumer has ever had. - Adam Hanft

Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die. < They ain't doing so good at improving eh?... lel. My (edit) HIGH SCHOOL economics class taught me better than this.

I've wanted DE to do an AWESOME JOB in EVERY AREA of warframe. But the nerfs, the consumer choices, the bugs... 

My end conclusion for all things concerning DE is that... I'm disappointed.

Things I am grateful/happy about: Paid skins finally usable on prime items.

That's about it.

DE broke waypointing/placing pads/ various context menus/items on update 16. They fixed TWO. I'm "half-heartedly" waiting on them to restore function to placing pads while melee or while reviving, opening Mission progress at ANY TIME (melee, ability, etc) DE ignores blatant bugs... yet fixes others that seem ridiculously more complicated in a matter of a couple days...

Edited by Edgarhighman