Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(De's Have Responded) They Have Fixed Prime Access!

Vanist

They didn't pay the extra $50 just for the dog colors, they're also getting the Dual Kamas and the Collar (even if its not that great). They can probably ask for a refund on the Well of Life package if its that big of a deal.

Maybe, maybe not. For instance, what if they've spent some of the plat from the package? What happens then? It can't so easily be refunded. Again, they shouldn't be punished for no reason.

Yes, they're getting the Dual Kamas, but just like the 140 USD Misa Prime back in the day, we all know they're paying for the exclusives primarily. Don't kid yourself.

Imagine if they did change the Prime Accessories pack to include the gene masking kit, and you bought it for 50 USD. Then, a few days later, they're selling it without the boosters for 10 USD. Wouldn't you feel cheated?

I have been loyal to DE, i bought all PRIME ACCESSORIES PACKS since i begin to play this game, those are NOVA PRIME ACCESSORIES, VOLT PRIME ACCESSORIES, ASH PRIME ACCESSORIES...i never complained, some people think that ASH P.A was ugly, with that prime yamako syandana...but i love it, but now i felt like betrayed, i want to buy the accessories pack but then realize that i cant get complete "ACCESSORIES" for kubrow (armor, and masking kit/fur pattern). And as i stated before, im afraid this will mark the trend that will follow in the next PRIME release....im afraid if this goes on, i will have to find myself a new game to play....this isnt fair

Wait, my PS shop didn't update with the packs yet so be honest here, are you screwing with me here? A primed cosmetic that isn't available in the primed cosmetic pack?

No, the bunches of people here didn't come together just to troll people. It's a thing that happened and is rubbing people the wrong way, like when rhino prime access came with 1300 less plat for ps4, only now this new marketing ploy is across all the platforms. One can only hope there's word on if this will be the norm or what they'll do, if anything.

Wait, my PS shop didn't update with the packs yet so be honest here, are you screwing with me here? A primed cosmetic that isn't available in the primed cosmetic pack?

Yep, an EXCLUSIVE primed cosmetic to be precise. An Exclusive cosmetic ACCESSORY that is not in the EXCLUSIVE ACCESSORY pack... Hmmmmm 

Yeah, this PA has so much going against it. At all levels, now that I think about it. 

1) Three of the items are for a visually interesting but mechanically underwhelming and difficult to acquire companion type that has been desperately seeking a serious role since release. The release of Carrier Prime can have done little to improve Kubrow popularity.

2) The functional item solves none of the Kubrow's issues. Not that I suppose I expected it to.

3) One of the exclusive cosmetics is not in the pack for the exclusive cosmetics, thus defeating the purpose of an exclusive cosmetics pack.

4) One of the exclusive cosmetics is barely visible on a weapon in motion.

5) One of the exclusive cosmetics is aesthetically questionable.

6) Was anyone asking for a Prime version of a tier 5 melee weapon?

Cosmetic Items go in the COSMETIC bundle, its ether that of give me the primes and the cosmetics and drop the stupid icons. All those arr are sprinkles and padding so you can charge more de and we all know it.

Can we please get a response, confirming if this is intended, or not?

I REALLY hope it's not, and the exclusive prime masking kit accessory gets moved back to the prime accessories pack, where it belongs.

It obviously is intended, as demonstrated by them silently changing the description on the page, and NOT changing what people recieved, when they were misled.

premature rant deleted

My bad, clearly I misunderstood what people have been saying. Everything is included in the top pack... I'm an idiot. Well, mostly, I'm tired from farming for Trinity Prime all evening.

I'm not at all happy with this Prime Access containing accessories for a broken companion, and feel strongly that it should be fixed before DE starts cranking out premium accessories for it, but otherwise, whatever.

It's definitely BS that they've split the cosmetics so that people who buy the cosmetics pack can't get them all, and receive weapons that they might otherwise prefer to farm to boot.

Edited by Kastorius

Well, I've never bought a Prime Access myself, but I can definitely see the issue here. DE has made a vicious swipe at all the wonderful players who keep the game alive by buying Prime Access, and subsequently "shot themselves in the foot". How can we trust you, DE? Why would you betray us like this?

Top three developers:

Before:

Frozenbyte

Digital Extremes

Nitrome

After:

Frozenbyte

Nitrome

Digital Extremes

DE made my second favorite team of all time simply because of their excellent player-dev interaction. Fix this, DE. Then I'll put you back up at #2.

DE, I love your game, but I prefer to earn my prime gear.

I do not wish to buy the Dual Kamas and Collar just to get the gene kit.

Please add the Gene kit in game, either as a drop or plat purchase...

This is my opinion.

Yeah this is also a problem... I'd like the accessories but I'd prefer to spend time earning the rest. Otherwise I've got nothing actually work towards.

8 pages later, waiting on a fix. Clearly, this is false advertisement. Which has more repercussions than anything gained by trying to coerce players into buying TWO packs...

A CLEAR EXAMPLE from my job.

Buy product A, get another Product A free (all exclusive accessories)

Oh but you have to buy Product B to get 2nd product A (exclusive gene kit accessory)

This would bring legal action against our store... if some sort of misprint happened in our store ad, we would honor the first line without enforcing the absurdity of the second line. Product A belongs with product A, and customers shouldn't be forced to buy Product B to get Product A.

Exclusive gene kit is exclusive == prime accessories pack is EXCLUSIVE only items in its entirety (cant buy 90day boosters ingame, cannot farm any of its content ingame)

I wholly understand that DE relies on players purchases to continue warframe. DE should not be constantly nerfing things... Your balance is a farce. DE should have listened to players and sold just the prime accessories for $15-20 instead of a shady money grab to coerce players to buy 2 packs for "all exclusive content."

Players throughout reddit and forums have concurred that they would buy the accessories packs if they weren't overpriced (above 20 is overpriced as forum post/reddit consensus)

Instead of making a positively progressive solution, they chose not to.

DE asks players for feedback on VERY SPECIFIC things, then they blatantly go against ALL creatively constructive feedback given.

DE doesn't realize community disappointment nor community interest. "Certain" forum-goers are too daft as well and claim "individuality" where there is "communal" agreement.

DE will do w/e DE wants. But they are not counting the cost of their actions.

Edited by Edgarhighman

At the risk of sounding like a video game doomsday conspiracy nutjob, if this is left unchecked warframe may have just started it's change from legendary free to play game to just another money grabbing "free" game where the devs don't listen to their costumers and just go for what makes them the most money.

They may have some reward to distract us and eventually do something similar or worse and it will continue until the games dead.

Im a founder (Not like it matters to the rest of you but Im hoping it means something to DE) and decided to be a part of this game being released back in the day cause it looked promising. Ive done as other people in this thread with supporting you by buying the accessories packages on prime access everytime there pretty much was a new one.

Ive been amazed about how the development has gone for this game and theres been alot of good choices and some bad ones but generally you have an absolutely amazing game right here.

But this choice with the gene masking. Im sorry to say DE but you made a mistake with this one. :-/

Im dissappointed in this choice you made.

Even tho you probably wont im also gonna say you should change this and add the gene mask to the accessories pack.

Please bring the masking kit prime to the prime accessories pack...and stop wit this cheap trick to get us to buy two prime access packs...

We know it... DE is busy forming their "response" ... Will they admit error or hide it even though its blatantly obvious what they intended? Its all over reddit, all over this thread, all over other threads...

DE WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED not make poor choices!

Please bring the masking kit prime to the prime accessories pack...and stop wit this cheap trick to get us to buy two prime access packs...

That or the Blessing pack.

Leaving the masking kit out of the accessories pack is ridiculous. Until I saw this thread, I was only slightly miffed that one of the accessories is a bit lame, while the other is for a broken companion. That, and Kamas aren't exactly the most beloved weapon of all time, although I admit Kamas Prime look cool as Hell.

Regardless, I'm Primed Mad and Prisma Salty. It's pretty clear this wasn't a mistake. I'd been planning to get the top Prime Access, and this wouldn't have affected me, but the fact that DE is willing to try it on others is worrisome whether it affects me directly or not.

Edited by Kastorius

I'm right with all people answers, I don't understand why you suddenly change the rules. Cosmetics are apart of a specific pack.

Why you do this? I like Warframe because the company who develop this game is cool, the community is cool and you try to betray this faith.

I love my Kubrow but I simply can't spend 50$ just for a color palette!

Bring it to the Prime Access Accessories (or lets us buying this without others)!