Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(De's Have Responded) They Have Fixed Prime Access!

Vanist

Why make  it so we must buy the whole package to get all cosmetic items this doesn't seem fair. Especially since I enjoy farming for new primes in the void and would never buy that PA package... What I do like or what I did like was the fact I could buy the accessories all together in a bundle... DE please change this either make it available ingame or add it to the accessory bundle.

If it's a prime accessory, it's a prime accessory.  If it's in the PA pack it's supposed to be obtainable in game (sans Avatars). 

Also the more I think about it, it makes sense for the Gene Masking kit to be tied to the collar and neither of the packs.  I've seen pics of the collar and as Prime equipment goes it's underwhelming, and that's being generous.   The point of obtaining the collar would be to prime your Kubrow, and you can't really do that without the gene masking kit.

So I would say, very politely, that they should give the Gene Masking Kit with the Prime Collar.   It's the only thing that makes sense as a "prime" kubrow will never feel primed without the colors...

My thoughts exactly. Up until now anything in the PA pack was supposed to be obtainable in game, while the other pack gave you the exclusive money only items at an inflated price. The gene kit should have been tied directly to the collar, which seems to be supported by the fact it's in that PA pack. I get the feeling someone last minute decided to make it separate. We didn't have to buy a skin for carrier prime, why do we have to buy one for kubrow prime?

Edited by Sfger

I think that this Masking Kit comes with the Collar you can farm..

KAVASA KUBROW PRIME COLLAR

• With the included Prime Gene Masking Kit & Incubator Upgrade Segment, these Orokin relics enhance the strength and vitality of any Kubrow.

So i guess the Prime Collar will come with the Prime Gene Masking?  Its just an Idea..

I bought the prime accessories pack expecting it to have the gene masking kit since it's a cosmetic item and was extremely disappointed when I found out it wasn't included. I can't believe DE would do something like this. Do they think money grows on trees? $49.99 isn't enough for a few minor cosmetic item, really? I've spent so much money on this game. I'm not saying I'm entitled to it, but come on! This is ridiculous and the first time I've really been annoyed with DE.

I bought the prime accessories pack expecting it to have the gene masking kit since it's a cosmetic item and was extremely disappointed when I found out it wasn't included. I can't believe DE would do something like this. Do they think money grows on trees? $49.99 isn't enough for a few minor cosmetic item, really? I've spent so much money on this game. I'm not saying I'm entitled to it, but come on! This is ridiculous and the first time I've really been annoyed with DE.

contact support and try for a refund

This is a very upsetting event and will cause me to think again about paying any more cash to this company. This will likely be the second time I've skipped a prime access (the first was Rhino). If things don't change this likely won't be the last I skip either.

Sometimes I wish Angry Joe played this game. Not to wish his wrath upon DE, but we need a voice. Don't tell me China is your new player base with their large market and we were just the guinea pigs. That wasn't a diss. These are hurt Tenno in here DE. We feel like we're being squeezed. A lot of us tried Destiny and left to come here. Now where do we have to go?

I'd like to think this was a mistake. Why include an item exclusively with other items you can obtain in game? You're charging me $80 for a gene masking kit. Please fix this DE.

not a mistake. DE Sheldon said on twitter that the gene masking kit is SUPPOSED to be in the access (not accessory) pack when asked.

Also DE now lures noobs to spend 80 plat on 3 "random" fusion cores when you click the fusion core button when you're out of cores. Thats not right... Give like 50 rare 5's for 80 plat, not 3 random... This really pisses me off. They're supposed to be improving the market... and this? LOL. DE STAHP. No serious. Players aren't stupid, why stir the poop-pot? Look at this thread, they're not ignorant.

For Kubrows, you need exclusive gene masking kits. Sentinels can use any color from your palettes. Sentinels also have more accessories and customization options, despite each type having a standard appearance.

Kubrows require eggs, long waiting periods, RNG, and multiple stasis pods (if you want more than one or two), whereas Sentinels are generally simple and easy to create.

You either have to wait or pay to even switch between Kubrows. If you're incubating an egg, which takes up to three days without rushing (one day minimum, with rush), you can't even use your Kubrow. Sentinels can be swapped between at any time.

Kubrows lose health each day, and loyalty when they die. Sentinels don't.

This would all be fine and dandy if Kubrows were a lot better than Sentinels, but sadly the opposite is true. Sentinels have more utility, far more damage potential, and even more variety.

Yet DE continues to push Kubrow stuff as though it's God's gift to Warframe players, even to the point of trying to compel cosmetics buyers to buy the prime packs to get everything.

Why? I just don't get it.

I think that this Masking Kit comes with the Collar you can farm..

KAVASA KUBROW PRIME COLLAR

• With the included Prime Gene Masking Kit & Incubator Upgrade Segment, these Orokin relics enhance the strength and vitality of any Kubrow.

So i guess the Prime Collar will come with the Prime Gene Masking? Its just an Idea..

What gear is exclusive/not exclusive?

The Prime Access Program offers Exclusive access to a handful of items:

90-Day Credit and Affinity Boosters (Regular 3 and 7-Day Boosters are available for purchase in-game).

Trinity Prime Avatar Pack (Regular Trinity Avatar pack available for purchase in-game)

Naviga Prime Sugatra

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Armor

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Gene Masking Kit

-----------------------

The items that are not exclusive to the program and can be found in-game include:

Trinity Prime (can be found in the Void and crafted)

Dual Kamas Prime (can be found in the Void and crafted)

Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar (can be found in the Void and crafted)

Incubator Upgrade Segment (can be purchased in the Marketplace)

From prime accesss faq.

If the masking is included in the collar i think people might be okay with this.

Foundry rush cost reduced by time remaining.

PRIME ACCESSORIES PACKS sold seperate of 90 day boosters @ $15-20 for EXCLUSIVE cosmetics.

50 r5 cores for 80 plat (currently 3 RANDOM cores for 80 plat... thievery, players agree)

90 plat for 5-10 million credits (currently 90 PLAT for 30,000 credits...)

Color palates 20-30 plat (currently 75 plat// $5 each...)

REDUCE Bundle prices for items already owned from the bundle... self explanatory

All the other plat costs in the market are rather agreeable... but the ones above realllly should be considered to see an improvement in sales.

Also... dont try to con players into buying 2 access/accessory packs to get all the "exclusive cosmetic accessories" 

Please re-quote this if you agree. As a working adult I understand warframe is a business that needs money. Then make you're marketable goods palatable to the consumer. xD Current plat purchase price (even though its totally vanity) is fair enough, the %'s off every so often is fair enough (pro players realize and will not buy plat unless its %75 off tho...) Only the above examples while LEAVING THE REST OF THE MARKET ALONE would increase sales aka GROSS PRODUCT without saturating and decreasing value or profit from the playerbase.

This is ALSO not the first time this has been mentioned... ... ... ... ...

Honestly I bought the prime pack. I am content. The money supports DE and the continuation of Warframe.. Not much else to say.. When all is said and done remember Everyone that works at DE is a person and don't as people deserve some of the hate they get. When they work as hard as they do in order to keep the game fresh and as bug free as possible.

I have also seen a lot of people throwing around "disregard for the player base" yet again that also is not fair. Most people if not all at DE care about us and what we think. They listen to their players. If you think they've made a mistake. Sure post it. Be constructive. Not hateful.. Treat others how you want to be treated. Have a lovely evening ladies and gentlemen I'll see you in the void.

Wait, so 100 bucks gets you 3 kubrow things and a S#&$ty sugatra? I wouldn't pay 100 bucks for that ugly &#! sugatra if DE let me put it on trinity as nipple clamps.

Howabout this DE, move the gene masking over to the prime accessories and then get rid of Naviga Sugatra, of which i am 100% sure wasn't made just to split up the kubrow stuff.

then you can have $50.

Foundry rush cost reduced by time remaining.

PRIME ACCESSORIES PACKS sold seperate of 90 day boosters @ $15-20 for EXCLUSIVE cosmetics.

50 r5 cores for 80 plat (currently 3 RANDOM cores for 80 plat... thievery, players agree)

90 plat for 5-10 million credits (currently 90 PLAT for 30,000 credits...)

Color palates 20-30 plat (currently 75 plat// $5 each...)

REDUCE Bundle prices for items already owned from the bundle... self explanatory

All the other plat costs in the market are rather agreeable... but the ones above realllly should be considered to see an improvement in sales.

Also... dont try to con players into buying 2 access/accessory packs to get all the "exclusive cosmetic accessories" 

Please re-quote this if you agree. As a working adult I understand warframe is a business that needs money. Then make you're marketable goods palatable to the consumer. xD Current plat purchase price (even though its totally vanity) is fair enough, the %'s off every so often is fair enough (pro players realize and will not buy plat unless its %75 off tho...) Only the above examples while LEAVING THE REST OF THE MARKET ALONE would increase sales aka GROSS PRODUCT without saturating and decreasing value or profit from the playerbase.

This is ALSO not the first time this has been mentioned... ... ... ... ...

Right idea, bad implementation.

De definitely needs to update their pricing and numbers due to the game having changed and evolved throughout the months, leaving the old system to be quite outdated.

Starting from the top, foundry rush is ok as is, cause, seriously, it is not like it is taking a week to make anything, 12 hours to 3 days tops. Now forma build time is another problem for another time...

Allowing prime access cosmetics to be purchased seperately would greatly increase those sales, since the lower the hanging fruit, the more people will reach for it.

Rare core packs seriously needs updating, due to primed mods needing 550+ r5 cores. Packs should be somewhere in the 10-20 range with rare core chances.

90 plat to 5-10 million credits is way too much. Somewhere in the 150k range for 90 plat would be far more reasonable. (600 plat to reach 1 million)

Color palates is fine. Maybe flash sales from darvo.

And bundles, that is a beast that needs a complete rework, right down to the game world drop rates.

On topic though, splitting cosmetics into two rewards, when one is specifcly designed for cosmetics is a new low.

DE, this kind of practice is what makes whales and devoted players not spend money and leave

I love seeing how you are going about with year of quality.

Definitely a great way to push away paying customers so that only the elite and few will pay.

How are those whales feeding you these days DE? Hope it is enough since that is all you will be getting at this rate sadly.

I would really ask DE to reconsider the gene pack and put it into accessories.

The reason is not just because I do not want to pay for the accessories withotu the kit, it is because I am really enjoying FARMING that stuff that I am not buying(and never will)in prime accesses.

And this is the first time when I want to buy 1 and gift 1 accessory pack, mainly for kit. I know you will say "screw the accessories, just get cheap well of life deal for the same price" but I do NOT want Kamas and collar farmed for me.

I want that feel, fighting with RNG, farming keys in advance, forming groups and leveling warframes and weapons in t1-t2 towers while farming the stuff I wish. So please, either consider make a way for us to farm that gene (I do not care how, I even agree with some weird stuff like SUPEREXTRAOMGRAREDROP from sabotage boxes or speedrun rooms), or put it into accessories,

And the white knights have finally broken their silence. 

Nothing is wrong with being content with the packs they way they are, the same way nothing is wrong with complaining about a product if you are not content, especially if history and circumstances have lead you to believe it should be a certain way. 

Doubt DE will change it, but glad I saw these post before buying.

Have some digity. Do not encourage these stupid marketing strategies, boycott the access.

-Cosmetic on broken companions, asking for 2 access packs for a masking kit.

-Ngligible boost on primed colar

-Primed a dual wield melee (we have so many options already) not many people request for, nor have nice stances for.

-Sugatra looks like a tiny keychain

Need I say more? this whole pack might as well be cosmetic. But I digress, masking kit is crossing the line.

Edited by Nuru

Exclusive cosmetics must be PA purchased.

STAT modifying items can be found in game.

This philosophy follows the model DE has always used.

You have 3 months to save if you really want it.

Respect the business model and support them or don't. Acting like they are raining tyrannical injustices down upon the oppressed masses isn't constructive.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73