Abyss of Dagath: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Void Key Packs Before Update 8.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Wow, so people who impatiently rushed to get those void key packs not only get the privilege of trying out the void missions first, but are eligable to recieve an extra reward in the form of a Forma? That goes against everything I knew about being a patient and frugal tightwad...but I guess I'm still happy about the new fix and how everyone affected from the old, horrible RNG Void Key Pack is being compensated

DERebecca is there a way to close tickets on this if the script is going to work faster? I saw your initial post on this in the other thread and opened a ticket like you originally said to, but if the script is going to work faster I'd obviously like to close it so the support staff can get to other peoples problems.

Sounds very awesome, and much appreciated!! Like many others though, we didn't expect to be given the rares just cause we already bought the packs before hand, you all are really too kind. Every change i've seen i've loved greatly, well minus the high resource cost for dojo builds when you wanna stick with a small clan of just friends, but I understand the whole concept behind the idea and know I've just got a lot of work ahead of me lol.

Glad you guys are as awesome as your are, keep up the amazing work. 

That is...really considerate. All this competence makes me want to work at DE (Though that might hard since I've no connection to the video game industry.....you wouldn't need a chemist by any chance?...Or a fire breather?)

We have some minds and fingers (DE_Steve) working on a Script that will do the following:

- Find all accounts with Purchased Void Key Packs

- Count number of times purchased

- Give Rare Void Key based on # of Purchased packs.

So sit tight, this script will be deployed and all those affected will be fixed up. All incoming support tickets to this issue will be solved once this script is deployed. We will find all accounts this way (script), so making a ticket isn't the best course of action at this time as the script will do the trick quicker.

I have heard through the Lotus-Grapevine that those affected may also see Bonus Forma for being early adopters before we fixed this system up...

. *gasp* you guys are so sweet. I didn't even expect you guys to do something like this, it was our money after all that we spent on your product. I'm glad now, since I chose to support you guys and buy $10 of plat and get a void key pack.