Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nah_NotReally

What Is This Game Missing?

I always feel like this game is missing something essential, but I don't know what it is. I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I really can't figure it out. I just know that this game needs something that it doesn't have and I have yet to figure out what it is. Any thoughts about anything essential that this game is lacking and could benefit from gaining?

Beside the obvious of a laid out story line?

- What are tennos?

- What truly happend to the orokins - They all died cause of us?

- Sentients?

- Update 18 ?

- Moonbase ?

- Past?

- update 18?

- yeah.

A big WTF drill that I can make a universe with...

A giant finger from space to crush my foes?

Ok, I'm done, I think we should have more moons to run missions on.

Beside the obvious of a laid out story line?

- What are tennos?

- What truly happend to the orokins - They all died cause of us?

- Sentients?

- Update 18 ?

- Moonbase ?

- Past?

- update 18?

- yeah.

I fully understand the lack of lore considering the game was supposed to be a create-your-own-story type of game.

Proper community hub in-game

Relay just doesn't cut it

This.

We need a better area to promote player interaction. The relays are pretty and all, but boring... Like a girl you pick up from a bar.

Full sized scythes, and capes more like the vanquished banner in appearance. Less flaired capes, more loose hanging ones

Proper community hub in-game

Relay just doesn't cut it

This seems to be close to what I imagine is missing. Something along the lines of this. I guess something community related.

To continue on from the "pizzazz" comment earlier, Warframe combat just doesn't have that oomph. It doesn't have those Asura's Wrath "IstopafingerfromspacefromcrushingmeandtheearthandsoIpunchtheshizoutofit" moments. Alright sure, the scale of that is a little too big. 

Then let's take a look at MGR then. The "hype" moments happen on a much smaller scale and are more feasible(for a cyborg at least).

Also combat needs to flow better. Warframe's missing some essentials when it comes to good melee combat. A skill based parrying system, better dodging, dodge-cancels, and just overall flow of combat into a finisher then out. And a heck of a lot of variety is missing as well.

But it's quite difficult since Warframe is not a character action game. DE tries to have so many elements fit into this game and tries to cater to as many tastes as possible. Right now Warframe is like a 3-star restaurant. Not exceptionally good food but still very delicious and well presented. But it will take quite a long time for it to become a 4-star restaurant let alone a 5-star.

Stealth 2.0

One where players use the element of surroundings to stealth assassinate the enemy.

And not just Loki#2 ftw.

Stealth 2.0

One where players use the element of surroundings to stealth assassinate the enemy.

And not just Loki#2 ftw.

giphy.gif

Purpose. The game is literally Grind this..grind that...grind all the time. When I first started playing it was such a pain to max serration...then they came out with corrupted mods. Now there are primed mods. And what content do we get that actually uses these massive suped up mods and gear? Endless missions...the same exact thing it was 2 years ago.