Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is This Game Missing?

Nah_NotReally

So you are trying to say that lore and in game explantions for things doesnt give a game universe depth?

There's giving the universe depth... and then there's giving the game that "oomph" it's missing.  Knowing where the Grineer come from doesn't change how interacting with them feels, and that's part of the OP's issue with Warframe.

I'd say a large part of Warframe's problem is that it's lacking depth in combat.  Enemies like the Bombard, Manic, snipers, Nullifier's etc. Problem is some of these enemies are overall boring (Bombard,) cheap (snipers and zero warning,) or built specifically to counter our ridiculous levels of power and cheese (Nullifiers and to a lesser extent, Manic invuln phases.)  Basically, there's no room for interesting enemies because our fire power is ridiculous and the game relies heavily on up scaling enemies to provide a challenge.  We simply have too many movement and combat options, and all of them are extremely effective, to the point that "smart" AI would just not spawn enemies at all and save processing power.

There's also the lack of a constant social hub in a game that strongly encourages co-op play.  The Liset is cool... but it's essentially an extremely glorified main menu.  There's absolutely zero reason why I can't do everything I can do in the Liset anywhere in game from that escape menu.  If I could do everything I could do in the Liset also in a Relay, I'd go to a relay every time I logged in.

Finally, I think there's still room for personal customization of Warframes.  Being able to place attachable pieces onto helmets for example...  And in fact, that might be the OP's problem - every Warframe is intended to be a blank slate for us to project into, however, it's still never OUR character.  Though that feeling might be a part of DE's diabolical plans for Warframe.  Always making us feel a little out-of-body, like we recognize it as our character, but it's NOT our character.

Edited by Littleman88

more weapons like in dot hack ?

had a lot of gun/blade type weapons, motorized saw swords, energy weapon/guns.... ect

also ripping open a portal and summoning a whole lot of weapons at an enemy ...

Disturbed

Haseo

That's some real edgelord stuff right there.

Would be interesting to have a real rate of fire melee wep(Chainsaw like)

Real cohesion between warframe abilities. For example, you would get extra effects and bonuses when executing certain combos of powers, together with other players.

Anything that rewards skillful play, really. Melee combos are in the right direction, but too cumbersome / restricted to use.

This first of all, they are focusing so much in not over sexualising frames that they they are borderline discriminating large chest/ curvy women, i mean DE are really extreme in their choices and they have a tough time finding balance. Pls more sexy stuff male or female.

2) Dangerous looking enemies. Infested look dumb, corpus dumber, grineer are ok, xcept for some units (guardsman) that looks like a teletubbie. I mean scary enemies aren't that bad. The manic, the baliffs,  they look intimidating, they are cool not just some corpus guys on skates that's just distasteful. Wee need teeth on infested and blood.

2.5) Dangerous enemies, ok, let them look like bloby stuff but at least make them more unique and not everything a floor stomping unit 

3) More Lore, its on the way, but making some quests replayable, would be nice.

4) Melee 3.0, And stance reworking, they are quite stiff, a two button system and less stances with more combos would be better: Quality > Quantity

5) Energy 2.0, Change it it is broken, and it has been the reason why so much balance iterations have failed.

6)Depending on the second dream quest, more character customization

7)More tile rooms, most of them are like what 10 different rooms?

8)Better endgame

9)Devs focusing in less stuff and polishing current mechanics rather than adding more flawed ones, this may be not as good but archwing is still very meh, so are dogs and now they add ships without interior changes idk

10) Targis armor (non primed)

11) Buyable new operators like darvo, syndicate leaders, Simaris, etc, make some more voice acting.

12) A better funding campaing or pa, maybe they are short on resources, make more fnding campaings or better pa's

You said everything this game needs but i'm gonna go ahead and put a good AI in your list

Cross platform play. I want to be able to play with my friends that also play on PS4 or XBOne. PC Master Race anyway, but the more we are he more fun it is hitting void runs or just be plain $&*&*#(%& and try to complete a T4Ex with only an unranked lato all together.