Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is This Game Missing?

Nah_NotReally

you're referring to motivation.

there is no reason to fight in this game. We're told we fight to maintain balance, when in fact almost every action we take is entirely greed motivated.

There needs to be a coherent story motivation for us to be fight

you're referring to motivation.

there is no reason to fight in this game. We're told we fight to maintain balance, when in fact almost every action we take is entirely greed motivated.

There needs to be a coherent story motivation for us to be fight

This is it. This is actually it. Thank you very much sir, madam, or pup.

I know i will be burned in a stake for this, but i would actually enjoy if warframe kept it´s gameplay, but were more like farcry 4, with a open world enviroment with events popping up on different locations and leveling done by killing infested on the loose and storming some corpus/grineer outposts. It would be fun.

I know i will be burned in a stake for this, but i would actually enjoy if warframe kept it´s gameplay, but were more like farcry 4, with a open world enviroment with events popping up on different locations and leveling done by killing infested on the loose and storming some corpus/grineer outposts. It would be fun.

Theyd need to make a whole new game for that.

Theyd need to make a whole new game for that.

^ This and plus DE doesn't have the budget of the people that made Far Cry (which is Ubisoft). 

Lemme build my own base and hire mercenaries or recruit some Colonists that wanna fight the Grineer/Corpus with us or sumthin. I like base managements.

I agree with this. Yes I know we have the Dojo but that's shared and only a select few can even manage it in any way.

Targis Prime, verlorum prime, substance.

You have the missions but no reason to be there other than the grind, i suspect this is why so many people notice the grind so easily. Theres the fact that everything feels locked away, like 2004 adventurequest locked away. then theres the nagging feeling you've missed out on alot with no way to catch up.

this game miss the conciousness in the players that warframe is - except pvp - clearly coop and therefor teamoriented

means: not starting the finishtimer before all members of a team are there in the finishzone

thats for first, if this if fullfilled and rememberd by everybody everything else for a good teamgame/team in a mission will come by itself ^^)

Things we could use:

- New trade chat/system.

- New recruiting chat/system.

- More Character customization (Many ideas for this but they are dependent on what Tenno look like).

- Some melee buffs and charge attacks (sad they didn't make 17.5).

- Shield gates (would help with insane enemy damage and the reliance on CC abilities in lategame).

- More repeatable quests from from relay NPCs. Maybe a daily resource pack quest from some nameless NPCs.

- Full Orbiter rework (Personal Dojo-like place for the individual).

- Focus system (As long as you can't max it in a short timeframe).

- More wildlife.

• Proper relays.

• THE ACTUAL INTRODUCTION OF THE ORBITAL (Ordis x10).

•Synergize player dojos to relays to promote clan interaction with the community.

• Return of Solar Rail Wars AND have them be worth doing.

• A proper trade section, rather than a broken trade chat and invite to dojo mechanic.

• Interlacing the lore into the game, rather than just one U18 cinematic mega quest..

• A reworked Mastery system that incorporates more elements to determine a players "skill"

• Incentive to do every activity. I want to feel rewarded for playing the game.

• Promoting veteran and nooby interaction. This is how you breath new life into a game

• find a way to rerun previous tactical alerts. So far a good chunk of the actual in game lore has been in the form of a ONE TIME tactical alert of game event. This does not promote good game dedication down the line. You have a smug and elite few who where there to witness it, while the rest of the new players do not feel invested to it.