Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nah_NotReally

What Is This Game Missing?

Any thoughts about anything essential that this game is lacking and could benefit from gaining?

Depth.... Warframe has no lore to speak of. After following Star Citizens development for a few years now it becomes pretty apparent what Warframe lacks. 

In Star Citizen everything has lore, the bar you walk into has a history, owner, founding date etc, the booze you order is made from a named distillery, founded bla years ago, by bla family, which is based on bla planet, and who moved there after the bla riot that occured at the home planet etc etc etc etc.

Everything has a lore reason for existing (or will have when the game is done).

In Warframe universe not so much, therefore it feels empty and lifeless.

Depth.... Warframe has no lore to speak of. After following Star Citizens development for a few years now it becomes pretty apparent what Warframe lacks.

In Star Citizen everything has lore, the bar you walk into has a history, owner, founding date etc, the booze you order is made from a named distillery, founded bla years ago, by bla family, which is based on bla planet, and who moved there after the bla riot that occured at the home planet etc etc etc etc.

My sweet summer child... You know so little...

*tries not to laugh out loud*

*fails and laughs hysterically*

My sweet summer child... You know so little...

*tries not to laugh out loud*

*fails and laughs hysterically*

So you are trying to say that lore and in game explantions for things doesnt give a game universe depth?

A katana that can be held rather than be holstered all the time, y'know, like actually held in your hands, pointed at whoever?

Or maybe a lightsaber, *Cue Darth Vader Music*

Proper Relays. Like, clan support, clan rooms, trading sectors, and the ability to spawn in the relay. I know it's in the works, but it's also very backburnerish at the same time.

Campaign. If U18 accomplishes what it set out to do then 2016 should be the year of the campaign.

Nightmare mode where your only weapon is melee.

Nightmare mode where you have to fight with weapons you find along the way.

More Damage 2.0 awesomeness.  Ember and Frost working together create blast damage effects.  Volt and Saryn create corrosive.

Picking up enemies and throwing them at other enemies.  (Like in Final Fight)

More Ordis' dry wit.

Nightmare mode where you have to fight with weapons you find along the way.

Would ruin the entire concept of mods which the game is literally built around. 

this game is missing mods my friends! MODS!!! I want to make my warframes into Hatsune Miku!!!! and my favorite anime Characters!!!

Would ruin the entire concept of mods which the game is literally built around. 

Maybe, but I doubt it.  It's just one mission.  And when you are leveling a weapon from 0-5, you barely have room for any mods anyway.

The enemies would have to be scaled back a bit to compensate of course, but it would be a fun change-of-pace if at the start of a mission, you had to fight with totally random Rank 0 gear, just to see how far you can get.

But yeah, once the mission is over, people can go back to their usual loadouts.  Just like how other nightmare missions handicap the player, these handicaps aren't permanent.

more weapons like in dot hack ?

had a lot of gun/blade type weapons, motorized saw swords, energy weapon/guns.... ect

also ripping open a portal and summoning a whole lot of weapons at an enemy ...

145_by_yuikami_da-d6szj9g.jpg

This first of all, they are focusing so much in not over sexualising frames that they they are borderline discriminating large chest/ curvy women, i mean DE are really extreme in their choices and they have a tough time finding balance. Pls more sexy stuff male or female.

2) Dangerous looking enemies. Infested look dumb, corpus dumber, grineer are ok, xcept for some units (guardsman) that looks like a teletubbie. I mean scary enemies aren't that bad. The manic, the baliffs,  they look intimidating, they are cool not just some corpus guys on skates that's just distasteful. Wee need teeth on infested and blood.

2.5) Dangerous enemies, ok, let them look like bloby stuff but at least make them more unique and not everything a floor stomping unit 

3) More Lore, its on the way, but making some quests replayable, would be nice.

4) Melee 3.0, And stance reworking, they are quite stiff, a two button system and less stances with more combos would be better: Quality > Quantity

5) Energy 2.0, Change it it is broken, and it has been the reason why so much balance iterations have failed.

6)Depending on the second dream quest, more character customization

7)More tile rooms, most of them are like what 10 different rooms?

8)Better endgame

9)Devs focusing in less stuff and polishing current mechanics rather than adding more flawed ones, this may be not as good but archwing is still very meh, so are dogs and now they add ships without interior changes idk

10) Targis armor (non primed)

11) Buyable new operators like darvo, syndicate leaders, Simaris, etc, make some more voice acting.

12) A better funding campaing or pa, maybe they are short on resources, make more fnding campaings or better pa's

It lacks many useless things:

- Tenno stripclubs

- Tenno bars

- Tenno armwrestling contests

And so on

Lacks cinematic moments, it's very rare that something happens that makes my jaw drop. It could also do with more interesting settings, the tiles are well designed for gameplay but they're not inspiring visually. In fact most of them are very bland, as are the enemies.

This first of all, they are focusing so much in not over sexualising frames that they they are borderline discriminating large chest/ curvy women, i mean DE are really extreme in their choices and they have a tough time finding balance. Pls more sexy stuff male or female.

tumblr_n2ouv4z26N1smotcgo1_500.jpg