Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is This Game Missing?

Nah_NotReally

You said everything this game needs but i'm gonna go ahead and put a good AI in your list

Yeah i thought about that, but idk, i think thats quite hard for DE to handle, but it would be nice too

He didn't say Teshin in operators.

This man speaks the truth D: 

huh. no one said open world yet, or reallly massive tiles yet :/ odd.

ah i know FOCUS SYSTEM! and more character customization, depth in combat, fluid mele system, it is just not good enough right now :/

Open world and/or bigger tilesets, are one of my biggest wf dreams, but I think it is just fantasy, DE are getting better at creating levels, but seeing how they recycle every single thing (like lockers and so) It makes me loose my hope..

Focus system is something I tend to forget aswell, because the DEVs also seem to forget it but It is needed

-Better Boss fights. And they should rework a lot of Corpus bosses. Ambulas? Raptor? The Sergeant? Pffff...

-Liset/Archwing racing mini-game.

-Mech/Battleship fights in Archwing and more Archwing missions.

-JOHN CENA...just kidding...or am I?

Cats. This game is missing cats. Valkyr is almost a cat, but not really.

Fortunately, DE is working on delivering cats to us. Then the game will be perfect and we will want for nothing, for we will be consumed by our cats. Cats are the endgame.

Maybe a way to revive the Sentinel without the need of a Regen mod or having the mod tweaked. I have two possible options for this.

Simply, a revive function or

Instead of regen bringing them back to full health, it's a "cooldown" timer in a way. With this there is another two options. Either the mod resurrects the Sentinel back after a certain amount of downtime maybe 2-3 minutes minimum and the mod can re-use itself. Or again, the mod has a cooldown when Regen is used (normally) and it takes a set amount of time to cooldown to be used again. If the sentinel is destroyed before the cooldown it's gone for the rest of the game (unless the warframe revives like it normally comes back)

Edited by Zahnny

The only thing I would really like to see added/changed is how fusion cores work when trading. If you could trade them in stacks and be able to sell all 50 or 100 in one trade that would be fantastic. Basicly click on the core and get the just one,all or plus mark to add a set amount like when you a fusing a mod.

I always feel like this game is missing something essential, but I don't know what it is. I'm not being sarcastic or anything, I really can't figure it out. I just know that this game needs something that it doesn't have and I have yet to figure out what it is. Any thoughts about anything essential that this game is lacking and could benefit from gaining?

the game misses the same then the whole entire world: being free of greed and too much focused on cash

cant kick DE for that, this is life which we all created by ourselves, we can change it, as well as it needs a few hundred years to realise it XD

difficult Boss battle

Every Boss battle are so boring and easy. I wanna kill a Boss with my skill and not my gear Power.

A boss like Vay Hek size, with a laserbeam from j3, the teleport dogde attack from Tyl regor, weak point like the Boss from Saturn(vergott his name),  a rocket lauchner attack from behemoth juggernaut would be fine and they really want to kill us and not only show us his attack :D

i wanna be able to fly my liset or mantis even if its just flying to relay and dojo and im the one piloting it to dock

and with coordinated chat with relay people while docking

i wanna be able to see my warframe seating infront of my liset/mantis piloting it looking out windshield and side windows to look at my squads

i mean we need more interactions in the liste/relays/room/planets..we hack and hack thats about it

i wanna be able to rotate or twist or pull this out and put this there or something to open something

killing and destroying everything all day gets boring..