The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Is Rigged.

(PSN)ozgurozacik

8 T2 sabotage. every each one of them we find 3 cashes every time hikou p bp and pouch game is definitly rigged this is not RNG this is de trying to rip off the players by either prime access or platinum purchasing

And it is been 11 T2 sabotage missions and still no Trinity

Edited by (PS4)ozgurozacik

It actually is rigged. People who have spent more money on the game, have better RNG drop chances.

Our clan tests this frequently, one account is a premium full on player that buys everything via cash and plat when it comes out, and the other never spends a dime.

The one that's spent money has gotten every new prime part released within an hour of play.

The one that's never spent, still hasn't gotten a trinity prime part or kama prime part.

It actually is rigged. People who have spent more money on the game, have better RNG drop chances.

Our clan tests this frequently, one account is a premium full on player that buys everything via cash and plat when it comes out, and the other never spends a dime.

The one that's spent money has gotten every new prime part released within an hour of play.

The one that's never spent, still hasn't gotten a trinity prime part or kama prime part.

I spent money yet i struggled with Morphics at first.

#logic

It's just RNG.

Rigged or no (I doubt that it is actually stacked against you), it makes financial sense for DE to rig it against you: the harder it is to get something, the more likely players are to outright buy it. Like I said though, I don't think it is rigged.

FINALLY! SOME ONE HAS ALREADY STEPPED OUT OF THE MATRIX AND REVEALS THE TRUTH!!!1111!!
HE IS... THE ONE....>....

On another note I spent 4 hours doing about 20 - 30 t3 md missions yesterday... I heard it... the whispers... from that dark place... called the Drop Table Void...... I can hear Trinity Prime calling out to me, wanting to give me her Systems, but a shadow was dragging her back..... and throw me back some formas and boltor prime barrels instead.

@(*()$ ghosts and shadows man.

The game has always been rigged, that has never been hidden from the users. It's not RNG, the definition of random is: 

"of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen."

The drop system of this game DOES NOT use an equal probably for all items in a drop table. It uses a weighted RNG system where each item has specific chances, and some items have a much much much lower chance of dropping. 

This is the same system used in gambling such as in slot machines to ensure that a very few people win.

Edited by weezedog