Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.6.1

DE_Adam

Fixes

• Fixed Atlas’ summoned Rumblers not dying when entering Nullifier bubbles.
  •  

Since we're talking about this sort of thing, and since I have yet to see a clarification on this in the forums (apologies if there was a clarification): For abilities such as:

• Atlas' Rumblers

• Chroma's Effigy

• (don't know if it happens to Loki's Decoy too, but that ability, regardless)

• Nekros' Shadows of the Dead

• Any others I forgot to mention

Are these abilities supposed to be dispelled by Nullifier Bubbles A) if the frame enters the Bubble, B) if the ability is made to enter the Bubble, or C) both cases should cause a dispell. Personally, I hope it to be B, as right now, it appears to be C, which has, personally, really cramped my Chroma game. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: formatting

Edited by MechaGent

Fixes

• Fixed Trinity Prime and the Prime Dual Kamas not appearing in the Codex.

EDIT:

=

Fixed Trinity Prime and the Prime Dual KAMA not appearing in the Codex.

Because Dual Kamas just doesn't sound right nor is consistent with the pluralization of such a word.  :P

For all other things, thanks DE.  Now, could you pls fix Sheldon's grave error regarding the drop of Gaia's Tragedy Stance, it's a little ridiculous to try and get it to drop.  Thanks!

• Increased the damage of the Vectis Prime in PvP.

This doesn't seem to have been implemented.  Both this and the normal Vectis now do less damage than the Grinlok and only slightly more than the Latron Prime.  If I'm incorrect, or missed some patch note, someone let me know.

<p>

Fixes

&nbsp;

• Fixed the wrong faction loot crate being spawned in Void Sabotage Missions.

&nbsp;

You forgot the name in the progress bar:

t2sabo.jpg

and yay...still more hikou prime bags. i will never understand the drop tables.

Edited by Lesserli

• Corpus Nullifiers will no longer destroy Frost’s Snow Globes if Frost enters the Nullifier Shield and globes are placed elsewhere.

How come Nekros's shadows must die when entering? I understand if the shadow tries to enter the bubble, but it's really unfair if you need to go in and kill him yourself, especially if you don't have the most ideal weapon to kill him from outside.

FFS =[

Atlas ULT just got WORSE?!?!?! =[

jesus DE, now that we have the new modular corpus with the power-selective nullifier fields, could we either GET RID OF OR COMPLETELY REWORK the existing terribly designed Nullifiers?

make them a rare/heavy unit that only spawns a stationary sphere from a proxy/sibling unit and make the bubble NOT have a dmg cap to incoming fire {ie high dmg slow fire rate weapons should not be getting shafted} and/or make the bubble ONLY block abilities/powers and NOT any/all weapons

• Allies can now walk through Atlas' Tectonics.

This is wrong, why should they?

I don't like the way DE adopted for the game in which "it gets easier for everyone", in the end we will have a game where you press one button and the mission is completed.

It is a rock wall, some minimum logic won't hurt the game every once in a while.

This is wrong, why should they?

I don't like the way DE adopted for the game in which "it gets easier for everyone", in the end we will have a game where you press one button and the mission is completed.

It is a rock wall, some minimum logic won't hurt the game every once in a while.

mmmm not sure if serious 

At least make atlas himself unable to pass through the rock walls :( they used to be walls made of rock, and now theyre

just floating bullet-proof paper crafts. I want to be able to jump off of the walls and use it for weird parkour, and stand on top of it to get a better vantage point with my tonkor. Please consider it, DE. Allow atlas to not pass through it