Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.6.1

DE_Adam

Have the void caches (mostly Grineer, idk about the corpus ones) been fixed ? They are facing the wall and some are difficult to open.

Yeah it should be good now. It was only facing in odd directions because the models were switched, since they weren't the right lockers for the correct faction I suppose.

At least make atlas himself unable to pass through the rock walls :( they used to be walls made of rock, and now theyre

just floating bullet-proof paper crafts. I want to be able to jump off of the walls and use it for weird parkour, and stand on top of it to get a better vantage point with my tonkor. Please consider it, DE. Allow atlas to not pass through it

You can still use the wall and such. As it states, only allies can walk through it to prevent abuse. No where does it say that Atlas walks through them as well. So I hope that clears the confusion there!

Though, since I don't like using Atlas, I did enjoy standing on top of them when there was one on the team, so maybe they should have done something more towards the work-around for Limbo's Bansih, as you just roll to get through the wall. Not sure how visually it would work, even what it is now, but I'm assuming its similar when you're looking at, or moving close to Mirage's clones to some effect.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Fixed the Sonicor’s projectiles not being stopped on Nullifier shields.

Slow clap, DE.

Your anti-fun department working tirelessly it seems.

Also, kids, rule of thumb (which I forgot about again): never forma anything at least 2 weeks after release.

*throws 4-formaed Sonicor to the enormous pile of other garbage weapons*

Edited by Khranitel

You can still use the wall and such. As it states, only allies can walk through it to prevent abuse. No where does it say that Atlas walks through them as well. So I hope that clears the confusion there!

Atlas CAN walk through the walls, and i know that because i own atlas and currently play with him. All i was wanting was for DE to make it so that everything except Atlas himself can walk through the walls

• Fixed the Sonicor’s projectiles not being stopped on Nullifier shields.

Aww man i already put 5 forma in mine just so i wouldn't have to deal with these guys  : \ , even after all this time I still hate them more than anything else. guess i can't bring my grinlok with me anymore again.

Nerfing vectis. Thnx for screwing over the 1.0 playerbase again

Confused on what this is about?

The only thing that's regarding to the Vectis is PvP that they INCREASED the damage. Not decreased.

Want to clarify? Since I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Atlas CAN walk through the walls, and i know that because i own atlas and currently play with him. All i was wanting was for DE to make it so that everything except Atlas himself can walk through the walls

Oh my apologizes then! I'd say lets wait then and see if there will be a following Hotfix for this, or they edit the post, since from my understanding, it should have been only allies and not Atlas himself~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Slow clap, DE.

Your anti-fun department working tirelessly it seems.

Also, kids, rule of thumb (which I forgot about again): never forma anything at least 2 weeks after release.

*throws 4-formaed Sonicor to the enormous pile of other garbage weapons*

If you're going to dismiss a weapon because of one minor change, that fits inline with the other weapons, and it only affects ONE enemy type...then I suggest to take a step back for a second and think on what you are trying to say here. Especially since you are implying that you enjoy the weapon, no?

The weapon's damage is still perfectly fine, enemies still rag-doll around, so why with the knee-jerk reaction? I mean, especially for one specific enemy that may or may not show up anyway to begin with under a T3/T4 run; which is a very very small fraction of the entire game as a whole.

It might be also because of my ignorance to the fact that players seem to rush to 4 to 5 forma in a few days, obviously well-knowing that whatever mechanic that isn't functioning correctly as it was intended too, to exploit it, just to end up in a later Hotfix to fix the weapon to balance it.

This doesn't really apply to the Sonicore's case, but this is just generally speaking here. Since to me, I perceive it as rushing, and not just taking your time to enjoy what the weapon actually has to offer. To me, it just seems like the few players who do this, only worry about their bottom-line, sort of speak.

I'm definitely not implying here this is you, and because how I view it as "rushing", doesn't necessarily mean it is to you, but basing on your post, and like you said, maybe it's best not to rush to completely max out a weapon, especially if you don't know if it may change in that coming week.

Just try enjoying the weapon for what it is, and not just "throwing it away" as you put it. As well as not to just dissmiss something, because of a very, very minor change, to one type of enemy that only spawns in high level Void or Corpus tile-sets. It's still a completely fine and capable weapon. Not everything released under the sun needs to be in a "high-tier"

category. Don't worry about your "bottom-line", and just have fun with it. Believe me, you'll find a lot more enjoyment and less frustrated over little (and I mean little) tiny things such as this.

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

De, could you PLEASE remove Mantis BP form the rare containers.

Why? Because it is available on market, for credits.

I have found 2 containers so far, after a couple of days of intensive searching (several hours a day) and BOTH I found had that stupid Mantis BP inside instead of an actual component BP.

Basically putting the credit-bought BP in the rare containers instead of the Fuselage, Engines or Avionics is a $&*^ move. There is no excuse for it to be there. None whatsoever.

Also, Trinity skirt is fine, stop complaining. >:(

Edited by SoanoS

I also think that it will be better to add interaction to "Stone wall".   Some sort of animation that players can trigger by pressing [interact] near it. So they just dash through it and get some bonus applied.

And wall itself should be solid. Like it was before.  

Or just add some movement speed reduction and particle effects to make it look like frames wade through it. Its not large so this will not hurt.

Same effect can be applied to Snowglobe btw. Just to make it feel like a solid object.