Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.6.1

DE_Adam

• Simaris’ active Synthesis Target will now show its progression in the Landing Craft’s World State Window.  This will appear only after accepting the target from Simaris in the Relay.

What does the "Landing Craft’s World State Window" refer to? I noticed that after scanning a synthesis target the number of scans is displayed on the screen in-mission (similar to Rank Up text), but I don't see anything on the Liset (landing craft?) referencing synthesis progression.

I went to a Relay to try reaccepting the current target but didn't have any such option.

Major TY , 

for the fixes , especiallyfrost globe going  down. As a dominating Frost Prime player. I had to stop melee attacking the

nulls, cuss I notice my globes going down. Wasting ammo, back to chopping those suckes into pieces.

Keep those fixes coming.

thanks in general, but this right here:

Fixed Atlas’ summoned Rumblers not dying when entering Nullifier bubbles.

Honestly thats just annoying, you have no control about them in this, atleast program the AI from the rumblers and Nekros its army to move away from nullifiers then.... :(

Or at least make the summoned allies not target anything in a nulifier bubble (which would make more sense and be less work).

• Increased the Kavasa Prime Collar’s Armor to 100 - when equipped, Kubrow now get an additional 100 Armor.

Pay to win...

Except on day 1 you can get it already play to win...

Still no fix for falling enemies not returned to it place on eris dark sector

Edited by TheFalseEclipse

• Fixed the Sonicor’s projectiles not being stopped on Nullifier shields.

Brilliant you create a niche weapon that had actual use against certain types of pests, then you nerf it as soon as possible reducing it to be just a gimmick once more...

Well in the universe of WF it is not the Tenno who is the master race, it is the Nullifier and DE seems intend to pull every single asinine artificial trick possible to keep that up. Damage hard cap, projectile bounce and no crits vs its shields due to object damage, hard coded shrinking speed. Soon we will see Nullifiers MK 2 with enlarged bubbles that are just big enough that explosives can not harm them.

Right now a handful of weapons work against Nullies, Sonicor is a sidearm, it is not powerful enough to work against the other enemies if their level is high enough, so you can hardly use it as your primary dps source. Sure it is fun to flip them around but you also have to kill them at some point, To counter Nullies you still had to swap weapons so it wasn´t even a big deal. Cheesing nullies with throwing weapons and concealed explosives is allowed but using other methods is not?

What is the point in having literally hundreds of weapons if we are hindered by cheese mechanics to prevent certain dev favorites getting hit too hard? What is the point in creating new weapons when it is already set in stone that certain dev favorites can only be countered by certain types of weapons. 

I am really getting tired of this.

Edited by Numbsky1

No no, the Prime Collar needs more buffs, 100 Armor, I whuold hardly call a buff, more Shields/HP please, and allow it to change our Dogs to Prime, in their name..

Edit: Also Simaris’ active Synthesis Target will now show its progression in the Landing Craft’s World State Window.  This will appear only after accepting the target from Simaris in the Relay.

I don't see it anywhere, also chuold we have our own one, as well that shows us, what we're tracking, like ones from before, not the world wide one?, Thanks..

Edited by LegionCynex

Changes

• Increased the Kavasa Prime Collar’s Armor to 100 - when equipped, Kubrow now get an additional 100 Armor.

Since Kubrow link mods don't modify health/armor/shields like Warframe mods do, +100 to each stat would have been more appropriate. Given that health/shields/armor can already scale to silly levels according to the Warframe and Kubrow mods however, it wouldn't really make much difference.

Appreciated none-the-less.

• Corpus Nullifiers will no longer destroy Frost’s Snow Globes if Frost enters the Nullifier Shield and globes are placed elsewhere.

awesome for a start. now, volt, limbo & all the others. you have undesrtood already that theres some respect to be paid to the tenno abilities, so theres absolutely no reason why frost would be the only one. & I mean it really seriouly on the volt side at least; even with how nerfed the shield has been, its still a favorite for those who like to do long defenses with somehting different to frost. (which also includes limbo)

you can make it so that if one buffed-by other individual gets into the bubble the buff goes away -which didn't happen before, & we could still use some buff inside the bubble-; but it makes no sense that everyone on my volt speed looses the buff too the moment I enter the globe. Its not a toggle, or distance-to buffer effect ability (like zephyrs jet stream does); so please... it really makes it saddening to see how sometimes you come up with ideas wich only cripples the tenno, as if they werent cappable of standing along the enemy improvements... so yeah

anyway, gotta say again: thnx for the frost change. much apreciated(/needed.)... & I'll -as surely most the of tenno- hope u apply/ pay the same respect to the other warframes which deserve it.