Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Questions, Answers, & Bug Reports

[DE]Rebecca

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have found a problem. With a new tennogen skin "Mizar" used on a scythe classified as a heavy blade, warframe holds it with one hand before the handle, and the second hand is on the edge. However I haven't seen the same problem on paracesis

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipP3iTx8dzXxaPR_QXr_3W33ps5ZBcg1pb9r13Yc9C9-kwV8--taxubP9B_NCAov2g?key=Y3pFdVFhdGJmSXFudEp5U1c2R3RkTFRsRFJTelBn

On 2019-12-03 at 11:48 PM, (PS4)fanteckgo185 said:

Hi i play on ps4 and the 100 platinum i got from the free buodle doesn't work for trade or shop purchase please help

The reason is that it's free bundle, you can use only the platinum that was bought or gotten by trades

On 2020-04-02 at 3:11 PM, Kiboune said:

Why you ruined Supreme Blade skin?

[snip]

piggy-backing on this, the idle holding position is off as well. one hand is shoved through the blade, and the other is floating off the end.

a4HkAjk.jpg

hoping it gets fixed soon.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am tinkering with a polearm skin at the moment for TennoGen submission and I have a query regarding UV maps. Can we pack our UVs similar to how the Orthos ones are laid out in the examples? Or do we have to stick to the ones said in the guidelines? Without getting too technical, the UVs for Orthos are packed into one square and flipped onto an addition one. In the guidelines it says to have them packed at 1024 x 2048.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-06-19 at 7:30 PM, (PS4)Diiickle said:

I am tinkering with a polearm skin at the moment for TennoGen submission and I have a query regarding UV maps. Can we pack our UVs similar to how the Orthos ones are laid out in the examples? Or do we have to stick to the ones said in the guidelines? Without getting too technical, the UVs for Orthos are packed into one square and flipped onto an addition one. In the guidelines it says to have them packed at 1024 x 2048.

If you're asking if you can move your mirrored half of UV islands over one unit to one side, this is totally fine (I do this on all my work as well). UV islands outside of the 0-1 space are not affecting your final texture size as they are not baked directly, but instead take a copy of the textures baked in 0-1 space.

• 2 weeks later...

@[DE]Syncrasis and @[DE]Taylor

Hi. This is a question I've had in my mind for a while and obviously this is up to each individual Tennogen creator, I've wondered if there's ever been talks between Tennogen Artists and DE, or etc about Tennogen Artists voluntarily wanting to give out some of their Tennogen content for free? In a somewhat similar vain to the way Universal Glyphs were given out.

I'm in no way trying to make some kind of "demand" for free content, I'm curious if it's ever been explored if someone felt like giving out to the community. This is not to try and bash or target individual creators, and I won't hold any kind of grudge or something petty if they don't want to give out their content, I just wouldn't be surprised if some creators made stuff just to see players use their creations as opposed to being paid for it. I really don't know how to ask this without it potentially coming off as petty and I genuinely do apologize if it comes off that way or like begging. I know with Glyphs many partners made them universal because they didn't want stuff to be difficult to get and I wondered if that sentiment is shared by any of the Tennogen creators.

1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

@[DE]Syncrasis and @[DE]Taylor

Hi. This is a question I've had in my mind for a while and obviously this is up to each individual Tennogen creator, I've wondered if there's ever been talks between Tennogen Artists and DE, or etc about Tennogen Artists voluntarily wanting to give out some of their Tennogen content for free? In a somewhat similar vain to the way Universal Glyphs were given out.

I'm in no way trying to make some kind of "demand" for free content, I'm curious if it's ever been explored if someone felt like giving out to the community. This is not to try and bash or target individual creators, and I won't hold any kind of grudge or something petty if they don't want to give out their content, I just wouldn't be surprised if some creators made stuff just to see players use their creations as opposed to being paid for it. I really don't know how to ask this without it potentially coming off as petty and I genuinely do apologize if it comes off that way or like begging. I know with Glyphs many partners made them universal because they didn't want stuff to be difficult to get and I wondered if that sentiment is shared by any of the Tennogen creators.

Pretty sure it can't be done mainly since Steam hosts the Steam Workshop, and TennoGen items are acquired through them as well. It's a three way split where DE, Steam, and the creator take a cut of the item sales. So somehow, Steam would need to be paid in order for the item to be 'free' or some sort of deal made.

1 hour ago, Scruffel said:

Pretty sure it can't be done mainly since Steam hosts the Steam Workshop, and TennoGen items are acquired through them as well. It's a three way split where DE, Steam, and the creator take a cut of the item sales. So somehow, Steam would need to be paid in order for the item to be 'free' or some sort of deal made.

Idunno, Steam sometimes gives games away for free but of course I'm not well versed on how Steam operates for Valve so I cannot say anything with certainty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i have been considering trying out submitting to tennogen for a while, and i was wondering if weapon skin submissions are limited to just the named select items? because i have always wanted for my precious acceltra to get a skin, and i would like to take that into my own hands if possible.

13 minutes ago, Dark_Zucker said:

i have been considering trying out submitting to tennogen for a while, and i was wondering if weapon skin submissions are limited to just the named select items? because i have always wanted for my precious acceltra to get a skin, and i would like to take that into my own hands if possible.

Yes, they are indeed limited to the items whose files are currently available or shown, as any other item that is not on the list would have no files to use.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bug report (hopefully this is the correct place to put this). On the Garuda Tiamat skin, I think there might be a texture issue with floating lines of pixels along each side of the cloth-like bits for the version implemented in game. I don't own the skin, but it shows in the market preview. I think it is possible this was something done accidentally during implementation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived