Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Questions, Answers, & Bug Reports

[DE]Rebecca

7 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

The maya's default export setting for obj dont work anymore on the Tennogen tool.

Thanks for the report. While this is being fixed, I've brought back the previous version of the tool and kept the new build in the test branch. To access the test version, right click on the TennoGen tool in your Steam library, go to properties, the betas tab, and select "test" as the beta.

19 hours ago, Darealslenderman said:

As of today, Substance Painter 2.5 update on steam makes the Evolution PBR plugin not work, creates a shadeless purple effect and an error code

Heres the error code console gives

[GenericMaterial] EvolutionPBR.glsl:112 | 3(112) : error C1008: undefined variable "normalBaseUnpack"

Can we please have a fix ASP. There is currently no way to downgrade to previous versions of substance painter on steam. 

The file has now been updated. 

You can download it here: https://warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=substance-painter-shader

57 minutes ago, ghostliu said:

I was thinking about buying the Loki incubus skin but I like the prime's thigh and arms so if I buy it and toggle prime details to have said parts and I don't like it can I refund it? If so is there like a time limit to it (as in no refunds after a week)

Do you have any other Tennogen skins for Loki? If so, you can toggle using one of them and preview the prime version through the arsenal. If not, you can't preview the prime version. Having the toggle accessible on that screen would be very nice.

They sometimes give refunds, but Valve's policy is no refunds on ingame items.

3 hours ago, egregiousRac said:

Do you have any other Tennogen skins for Loki? If so, you can toggle using one of them and preview the prime version through the arsenal. If not, you can't preview the prime version. Having the toggle accessible on that screen would be very nice.

They sometimes give refunds, but Valve's policy is no refunds on ingame items.

I am pretty sure the incubus is the only Loki Tennogen also if it was a refund I'd be fine with it in play not real money

10 minutes ago, ghostliu said:

I am pretty sure the incubus is the only Loki Tennogen also if it was a refund I'd be fine with it in play not real money

Oh, I thought he had a damaged skin as part of the series that Volkovyi has been producing in addition to the fancy redesign that he made. I guess I'm just crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this but is there any chance of Consoles receiving the items from Tennogen Round 4 that PC had gotten? It had items such as the Teplo Syandana, the Maharliqa syandana, and the Caduto skin for Excalibur. I know I for one would really love to have the Teplo Syandana but as far as I know, PC was the only one to receive those items.

12 hours ago, kaiceps said:

I'm trying to upload a new skin and helm for ember but it's stuck on 16% upload on tennogen software for some reason. Any fix soon?

Are you trying to upload your submission to the Workshop page, or are you having difficulty with the TennoGen tool itself?

On 04/03/2017 at 10:46 PM, (XB1)DEVIL HUNTER236 said:

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this but is there any chance of Consoles receiving the items from Tennogen Round 4 that PC had gotten? It had items such as the Teplo Syandana, the Maharliqa syandana, and the Caduto skin for Excalibur. I know I for one would really love to have the Teplo Syandana but as far as I know, PC was the only one to receive those items.

15 TennoGen items are coming to Consoles in the next update, so we are still transferring a curated selection of the older submissions. However, there's no word on what is being transferred just yet. Stay tuned!

On 09/03/2017 at 8:32 PM, -FrellingHazmot- said:

HALP!

Teplo Syandana is stiff and bent all weird! It's like this on all frames now. It was fine before now its all stiff again at the top.

Looking into a fix - thanks for the report!
EDIT: This has been fixed and will be coming in a future patch.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering, console's have recently got the tennogen catch up and the items in there were from tennogen round 4 and 5. I noticed that the mirage and rhino graxx skins weren't included (also the nova graxx wasn't included from a previous round) , so I would like ask will we be getting these skins after round 8 or is it not possible?

On 3/10/2017 at 1:32 AM, -FrellingHazmot- said:

HALP!

Teplo Syandana is stiff and bent all weird! It's like this on all frames now. It was fine before now its all stiff again at the top.

This is occurring on console too for some reason. Real shame since it's such an awesome syandana. Any news on when it'll get fixed?

Here's  a good question, when will we be able to post octavia workshop content to our desire because octavia is the second best thing warframe got. We would be happy if octavia was added to the list so we can start making some epic skins

On 26/03/2017 at 7:52 AM, Brencho said:

Is there anyway i can get the Deru Syandana now?

If you're on PC and you use Steam, you can get it in-game already!

On 27/03/2017 at 3:54 PM, Dirmosh said:

Here's  a good question, when will we be able to post octavia workshop content to our desire because octavia is the second best thing warframe got. We would be happy if octavia was added to the list so we can start making some epic skins

She will hopefully be added soon! 

Archived