Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Questions, Answers, & Bug Reports

[DE]Rebecca

10 minutes ago, Larry_Foulke said:

Volt's arrestor helm doesn't match up with the frames base color and stands out, not sure if this is the case with other helms.

Sorry about this, there is a bug with the color. Other color will override the base color unless it's white. I've submit a new texture that hopefully will fix the issue, but considering it's already weekend you probably have to wait until next week for the fix.

5 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Sorry about this, there is a bug with the color. Other color will override the base color unless it's white. I've submit a new texture that hopefully will fix the issue, but considering it's already weekend you probably have to wait until next week for the fix.

Omg the man himself, thanks for the reply and the explanation of what's wrong with it!

Question, I had bought my Chroma Drevini skin last month...  But after doing the War Within my Chroma Drevini skin suddenly changed? I'm saying that the skin is not the original anymore, if you look in the steam workshop and what i got in warframe there is some difference.

The Original \/

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

And this is what i got now \/

ADE256302E8EF3464EF6056D53A9E5AF63D1BBA7

Which is looks exactly like this \/

761ECBE162438A423C02D9BEB87CB916BE7DB4B2

The chroma skin is swapped with the "Chroma Vojnik Battle-Damaged Skin"

I'm not saying its bad, but i paid for something else

• 2 weeks later...

Will new weapons be added to available files soon? The Latron and Tiberon absolutely need an alt skin or two that isnt locked behind Conclave, especially since your average player cannot progress in it, as matches with only friends yield no experience, and matches with randoms always results in an unplayable game, due to that one guy in every game who's absurdly good at it, removing all enjoyment from standard players. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gota a quick question. I am making a skin for a Amprex  and is it permited to change modell partialy? I would like to remove some of orignal mesh and place in it's place new one.

Just asking, as adding few more changes like that would fir to my skin thematically.

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/12/2016 at 11:38 PM, Whiskered said:

Gota a quick question. I am making a skin for a Amprex  and is it permited to change modell partialy? I would like to remove some of orignal mesh and place in it's place new one.

Just asking, as adding few more changes like that would fir to my skin thematically.

Afaik weapon skins offer complete freedom, as long as they can still use the same animations as the default model (magesty orthos, infested skana, infested jat kittag, arit kronen, etc.) So as long as the general shape is similar it'll be fine.

11 hours ago, DragonSkllzz_of_OG said:

Afaik weapon skins offer complete freedom, as long as they can still use the same animations as the default model (magesty orthos, infested skana, infested jat kittag, arit kronen, etc.) So as long as the general shape is similar it'll be fine.

Good thanks.

I wanted only to remodel one of weapons partially.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem. I've created a inaros skin that I think could have a shot at the tennogen. I created it through Zbrush ,but when I try to upload it to the tennogen app it goes into a white screen and doesn't come back. People keep saying set it to 2048 x 2048 but I don't know how.

Pls Help

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm having a huge issue where my normal maps are inverting on part of the model within the Tennogen program.

The original model, created in blender with the normal map working properly

http://prntscr.com/e0x4d3

and here's it within Tennogen with the normal map suddenly inverted.

http://prntscr.com/e0x4ur

Now the part that's inverted is one of the split off sections within the UV ((as in it's one of the cut out shapes)). How can I fix this? Or is this just a graphical bug within Tennogen that I can ignore?

• 2 weeks later...

Small question I am asking out because... Well I'm wondering about a little detail. 

Who creates flexibility in tennogen content ? I just saw a few concepts with some mobile things, such as a ponytail-ish part on a helmet, and thus wondered how it could be done 

21 hours ago, BentTheGent said:

Just bought Limbo's Tennogen helmet, but it doesn't work with his animations (he cant move the hat)

What should happen:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/107354651815008068/FA64FFC4EC7D4BBF50D87E85A7F79C61CC0AB446/

What ends up happening:

http://imgur.com/jCyGzfH

Hey, this is a known bug - expect a fix soon! Thanks for the report. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey, this is a known bug - expect a fix soon! Thanks for the report. 

Can you guys also take a look at Rorqual helmet? it has a small mesh bellow the jaw that was meant to be rigged to the neck. But at the moment it just directly attached to the head and clips heavily whenever it moves. I'm willing to make a design change if the rigging is too hard or impossible. Or you can just delete the small mesh, it won't be the design i have in mind, but much better than the current state

540dea47-8240-4b62-97dc-67e67844ff03_zps

As of today, Substance Painter 2.5 update on steam makes the Evolution PBR plugin not work, creates a shadeless purple effect and an error code

Heres the error code console gives

[GenericMaterial] EvolutionPBR.glsl:112 | 3(112) : error C1008: undefined variable "normalBaseUnpack"

Can we please have a fix ASP. There is currently no way to downgrade to previous versions of substance painter on steam. 

Archived