Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Questions, Answers, & Bug Reports

[DE]Rebecca

On 4/5/2017 at 11:22 AM, lukinu_u said:

Should we have rigged models on the Tennogen files ?

Because rigging is one of the hardest part on 3D (at least for me) and it help a lot for a good presentation of our work.

You don't need to rig anything for your files. If you want to for presentation reasons, that's up to you, but DE will handle the actual rigging for the game files.

It will not affect the judging process in any significant way.

Can we have an option for the Sari Syandana to choose to have them closed/folded while in social areas? As much as I love them I feel they can be a bit distracting when trying to look at something behind you. Also during combat it'd be nice if they would auto-fold when you're aiming while on foot. I know they close after a set time but going from parkour to on the ground aiming they can get in the way.

I am going crazy. I retopod a helmet in Topogun.  I mirrored it and exported as OBJ.

In Maya and ZBrush it looks good.

In TennoGen Viewer the half of the helmet is invisible. And I have idea why. I assume the faces are somehow inverted, but how do I fix this?

Anyone have this issue? 

On 4/23/2017 at 3:33 AM, arch111 said:

I am going crazy. I retopod a helmet in Topogun. I mirrored it and exported as OBJ.

In Maya and ZBrush it looks good.

In TennoGen Viewer the half of the helmet is invisible. And I have idea why. I assume the faces are somehow inverted, but how do I fix this?

Anyone have this issue?

If the faces are inverted (inverted normals), you'd see the mesh as if it's inside-out, not invisible. If you did your mirroring in Maya, you may need to delete history/freeze transformations.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Syncrasis said:

If the faces are inverted (inverted normals), you'd see the mesh as if it's inside-out, not invisible. If you did your mirroring in Maya, you may need to delete history/freeze transformations.

I figured it out! The mesh needs to be Force Refreshed and sometimes change the way Normals face.

But in this case it had lost the Normals and a refresh got them back.

• 4 weeks later...

I have some questions:  Are the alpha channels meant to separate the colors (as in primary, secondary, tertiary) and if so which are which? if not, what does?

also testing adobe Fuse to make the textures but when I try to import obj file fuse says UV isn't between 0-1

Reporting bug with Ember's MAJESTY skin. 

The issue with this skin is how when you use the toggle prime details on and off the details on the legs ended bugged showing just a mixture of colours instead of the golden metallic parts from the Prime details, that function works for every tennogen as far as I know showing the golden parts but with this Ember skin is bugged. 

This needs to be fixed just in the legs so it can show the golden details from the original Prime design if someone toggle on those parts. 

jj663l.png

A question about bones with physics :

Can you guys move them around ?(if needed) And can design of the helmet have similar shapes to match the jiggly bones ?(not sure where they are exactly cause I haven't seen the rig)

Like this:

oPxWwOk.png

couldn't find much about it , sorry if it was already answered 

On 3/25/2017 at 1:02 PM, alexmach1 said:

would we be allowed to release alternate textures for syandanas that are sold with the main piece, similarly to how some skins come with 2 helmets?

posted this before, but i would like to create alternate versions of my existing works if possible.

50 minutes ago, sir_AXE said:

A question about bones with physics :

DE creates new rigs for helmets, you don't have to worry about using the existing bones or shapes.

On 18/05/2017 at 8:29 AM, (PS4)HuxleyV said:

the Ivara Youkai skin on PS4 isn't showing the correct textures or something. no PBR and some of the colors seem reversed

Apparently it is bugged, I ask the Author on the steam page for the skin and he said it would be fixed in close patch, I was expecting it to be this patch that just came out... sadly not...

How is Nidus head pose animated ? is it blend shape or skeletal animation ? And what about the small bits of strands/hairs , is it a vertex offset with gradient that makes them move ? (I know we don't need to rig anything , just curious )

Figured id better post this here: So i would love to get some tennogen items and to support creators because i know how much work goes into designing those but in my region (Romania) the prices are in EUR, while the national currency is RON. 1 EUR is 4,5 RON. Why does this matter? Well the following pictures should show why. Average salary in most countries who have euro as national currency is vaguely around 2000EUR. Average salary in romania is around 2000RON which makes sense obviously the average earnings in every country roughly tend to be 2000NationalCurrencyUnits. Well converted to EUR, average salary in Romania is 380EUR, making a cool 5.99EUR tennogen syandana much more expensive for us to get. I ask you devs please look into this because we should really not be put in the same currency category as countries who use eur as national currency. If payment in RON is impossible, then please as i said in the title, adjust the prices for specific regions to weigh the same as they do in other countries. Its not country specific because Bulgaria(360EUR/Month) and Ukraine(150EUR/Month) are roughly in the same situation and for us, 6EUR is a lot. Please take the time to consider this problem, thank you for reading. Statistics taken from Numbeo.com

47 minutes ago, Argatar said:

Figured id better post this here: So i would love to get some tennogen items and to support creators because i know how much work goes into designing those but in my region (Romania) the prices are in EUR, while the national currency is RON. 1 EUR is 4,5 RON. Why does this matter? Well the following pictures should show why. Average salary in most countries who have euro as national currency is vaguely around 2000EUR. Average salary in romania is around 2000RON which makes sense obviously the average earnings in every country roughly tend to be 2000NationalCurrencyUnits. Well converted to EUR, average salary in Romania is 380EUR, making a cool 5.99EUR tennogen syandana much more expensive for us to get. I ask you devs please look into this because we should really not be put in the same currency category as countries who use eur as national currency. If payment in RON is impossible, then please as i said in the title, adjust the prices for specific regions to weigh the same as they do in other countries. Its not country specific because Bulgaria(360EUR/Month) and Ukraine(150EUR/Month) are roughly in the same situation and for us, 6EUR is a lot. Please take the time to consider this problem, thank you for reading. Statistics taken from Numbeo.com

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I've been able to gather on the topic:

It's actually Valve's decision to list prices for their digital goods in EUR for all EU countries, and they chose to pay a flat VAT to the EU in EUR rather than dealing with each EU country individually. It has been a problem for like 8 years and I don't think DE can do anything about it since the Steam store is owned by Valve (and it's Valve that do the adjustment of prices per region in this case).

also I don't know why you bring up Ukraine as they're not part of EU. Ukrainians actually get a much better deal for Steam's digital goods, just like Russians and Brazilians. And your assumption that every country's average salary is around 2000 local shekels national currency units is not true worldwide. I know you probably didn't mean to imply that it is but your wording there is a bit vague.

I have a Question?

Probably been asked alot, but is there anywhere we can create our own outfits, or mods in general for warframe, just have a few ideas that would like to try out and see if they work..

Just like content creator so I can try and then post them to you if I think they would be good for others or not, I have created a few things before but not for warframe on this account and another for other games but unable to find one for warframe, knowing my luck just haven't looked hard enough.

Thanks for listening and keep up the great work, but by chance can we have a weekend with a nintain extract drop alert multiple times throughout the day/night or every 25 mins.

PS: I live in Australia and would love to have it around those times.

Thanks again Warframe Team

Heya! Been a while since I've poked around through this section of the forums, but I decided to brave Tennogen again by attempting to download Ivara and finally giving this a shot.

Problem is-- Tennogen only generates her helmet, and even the temporary fixes I've found in this thread (Tennogen beta) have left me with no luck.

Is there any sure-shot fix for this? If not, is there a chance any time soon that this will be repaired?

I've had intentions of making an Ivara skin for a very long time now, so a proper Tennogen render would be great and much less confusing! :p

Any responses regarding this are very appreciated. Thank you!

3 hours ago, DaganEldr said:

Heya! Been a while since I've poked around through this section of the forums, but I decided to brave Tennogen again by attempting to download Ivara and finally giving this a shot.

Problem is-- Tennogen only generates her helmet, and even the temporary fixes I've found in this thread (Tennogen beta) have left me with no luck.

Is there any sure-shot fix for this? If not, is there a chance any time soon that this will be repaired?

I've had intentions of making an Ivara skin for a very long time now, so a proper Tennogen render would be great and much less confusing! :p

Any responses regarding this are very appreciated. Thank you!

You mean on model import you don't see some of the parts ?

Import the model into 3d software and export it back

Archived