Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Questions, Answers, & Bug Reports

[DE]Rebecca

11 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

As all of his helmets, including the deluxe skin have one, I doubt you can do an helmet without placement for his Mortos.

Well, because his model files does not actually include the Morthos bind. So to make the placement, you basically have to roughly copy the back of Nekros head or you can miss the plug.

il y a une heure, Rekkou a dit :

Well, because his model files does not actually include the Morthos bind. So to make the placement, you basically have to roughly copy the back of Nekros head or you can miss the plug.

The updated files don't include the Mortos but the old one do.
I still have the old one, so I set it to download : https://mega.nz/#!AvoGzIKS!rPoJyURZCV2hDoyhVco-Sip8wvyO4On533MbljK0IM8

• 2 weeks later...

Is the energy color suppose to be like this? :shocked: i pick yellow and it glowing green, even when i pick white it go full on bright blue and most of the color go like this:
Most of the White --> blue
Most of the yellow, orange, brown --> green
Most of the red and pink --> feel like transparency

WN3s3C4.jpg

Il y a 19 heures, locbatruong a dit :

Is the energy color suppose to be like this? :shocked: i pick yellow and it glowing green, even when i pick white it go full on bright blue and most of the color go like this:
Most of the White --> blue
Most of the yellow, orange, brown --> green
Most of the red and pink --> feel like transparency

WN3s3C4.jpg

This is an error that Hitsu already mentionned and should be fixed soon.
Basically, the uncolored energy is blue instead white, so the color is always merged with blue.

prior to the major update a couple days ago, the naru syndana used to follow red colors properly....now its afflicted by the Nekros Irkalla issue...with what seems to be a perpetual blueish lightning to the energy

igFUea2.jpg

considering im using a red from the halloween pack (row 1 column 1 from top left)....which can be seen on all my lights...its pretty jarring....and other reds appear pink as well.

BYHsEUc.jpg

this is a red from the storm pack 1st column, 6th row from the bottom left

had one of my clan mates check and even he said it was a pink....hot pink.....its literally red on everything else.

• 1 month later...

Is there available texture or model of some grineer NPC? There are only their weapons, but those textures are too small. I want to apply it to rhino and I still don't understand tennotool so I could create something similar on my own. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's the matter with Tint and IDMasks of Warframe content files? Not all of the archives contain \SourceTextures\framepart_IDMask.png and I am completely unable to reproduce the effect using framepartTintMask_d.png though there's a high possibility that I'm completely wrong on the subject of what the latter is supposed to do. Currently operating in Blender because of course.

Nevermind, I think I got it to work. I'm actually quite surprised it worked.

The solution only works in texture/material preview for some reason. The whole setup works perfectly with ID masks but I have no clue how to get the same kind of information from provided tintmasks.

Got it to work again in all modes, for future reference to people who stumble upon the issue in the future:

https://docs.krita.org/Channels

I have a question regarding Nidus. Two questions, actually.

First of all, why are there two Nidus meshes overlapping one another on the Nidus Closed model? There's one set of meshes that includes the body, helmet, and extra parts on the helmet and body. Then there's a second, duplicated set of meshes that share their own material. So, there are essentially two Niduses in one. Why is that?

Second, for the Nidus model, why are the various body parts separated into their own materials (requiring us to apply sets of texture to each part in the Tennogen tool) when there are only three sets of textures (body, helmet, and helmet hair)?

22 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

I have a question regarding Nidus. Two questions, actually.

First of all, why are there two Nidus meshes overlapping one another on the Nidus Closed model? There's one set of meshes that includes the body, helmet, and extra parts on the helmet and body. Then there's a second, duplicated set of meshes that share their own material. So, there are essentially two Niduses in one. Why is that?

Second, for the Nidus model, why are the various body parts separated into their own materials (requiring us to apply sets of texture to each part in the Tennogen tool) when there are only three sets of textures (body, helmet, and helmet hair)?

Hi! 

Closed model should have only one copy. Corrected the ZIP, it should be added soon. In the meantime, just delete the extra copy. FBX for that state seems fine.
As for materials, it's logical: the cards all get the hair/tendril material, body+body flaps get body material, helmet+neck bit all get the helmet material. If you are having trouble with the materials in the TennoGen tool go into your lowpoly modeling program of choice and group them together, then bring them back in. 

1 minute ago, [DE]Syncrasis said:

Hi! 

Closed model should have only one copy. Corrected the ZIP, it should be added soon. In the meantime, just delete the extra copy. FBX for that state seems fine.
As for materials, it's logical: the cards all get the hair/tendril material, body+body flaps get body material, helmet+neck bit all get the helmet material. If you are having trouble with the materials in the TennoGen tool go into your lowpoly modeling program of choice and group them together, then bring them back in. 

Ok, so it is fine for us to group them together? I was kinda worried about that because I know we're technically not supposed to modify the mesh. That helps. Thanks 😄

Hello!

I'm new to the 3d modeling game so this might be a simple fix.

I have a part of the syandana I'm making that is partially transparent and partially emissive, but when I put it over to the tennogen tool the transparent parts are either black without using opacity or the background color with using opacity. Is this fixed with my maps or is it something I need to remodel?

Pics for reference

Spoiler

0OtQBQQ.png

5Li90he.png

Also some of my objects got flipped on the model when I exported. Is that a bug(in blender 2.79) or just a mapping issue or something else?

Hello,

i would like to report a bug for the newly released sovereign syandana. i tried to use it on most of my frames and the problem is that the cloth portion of the syandana is not moving properly. my warframe's ass, hip, and/or even the chest part is eating up the cloth. please fix this

4321_zpstojqgb5w.png

This isn't exactly a bug, but I just purchased the Rhino Scarab skin recently because of how much I loved it dispite not using Rhino much anymore, to my dissapointment and (to be fair my own fault) I forgot that the transparent-energy color iron skin that I liked was tied specifically to the Deluxe skin. Now unfortunately it covers everything up with gold, even with toggle prime parts off. I was wondering if it's possible to maybe give us the option to choose which ability FX we can use on a character dispite skins (provided you already own the respective skin). Just be nice to use Rhino Deluxe's iron skin fx on the Scarab skin.

On 2018-05-19 at 11:33 AM, Zahnny said:

This isn't exactly a bug, but I just purchased the Rhino Scarab skin recently because of how much I loved it dispite not using Rhino much anymore, to my dissapointment and (to be fair my own fault) I forgot that the transparent-energy color iron skin that I liked was tied specifically to the Deluxe skin. Now unfortunately it covers everything up with gold, even with toggle prime parts off. I was wondering if it's possible to maybe give us the option to choose which ability FX we can use on a character dispite skins (provided you already own the respective skin). Just be nice to use Rhino Deluxe's iron skin fx on the Scarab skin.

I don't mean to press for infomation but...well I guess I am aren't I? If someone at DE could tell me if they'd consider allowing us to choose our FX I'd be grateful.

• 3 weeks later...

Does poly restriction still 5000 for Nidus and Khora ?

Because Nidus default helmet exceed twice the limite and for Khora, it's less a problem but increasing the limit would allow much more interesting design with the different forms.

Archived