Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Questions, Answers, & Bug Reports

[DE]Rebecca

On the recently (well not recently anymore) added melee categories announcement, it's mentionned that Nikana blade and sheath use 2 different textures sets : one at 2048x1024 for blade and one at 2048x512 for the sheath.
In case the sheet is bigger and need better texture resolution than the blade, is it possible to swap them so the blade is 2048x512 and the sheath is 2048x1024 ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any update on tennogen operator suits now that the operator suits have been reworked?

On 2018-11-05 at 8:52 AM, Aira_1987 said:

I can't find this app. It's nowhere to be found! Is it exist at all or maybe allowed only in certain countries? Please, help me a little bit, I want try myself in this ;-;

1. Go into your steam library

2. At the top left where the search bar is should say "GAMES" to the right of it.

3. Click that and go to "TOOLS"

4. It should be somewhere near the bottom as "Warframe TennoGen"

Hello, i got a few questions about Khora:

Do Khora's ornaments (attack, protect and heal) count towards the max polygon count of 5.000?

Am i allowed to rearrange the position of the ornaments on the Alt Helm? For example: The Attack ornament is at different place on the Helmet than the protect or the heal ornament.

6 hours ago, Naturesocks said:

Hello, i got a few questions about Khora:

Do Khora's ornaments (attack, protect and heal) count towards the max polygon count of 5.000?

Am i allowed to rearrange the position of the ornaments on the Alt Helm? For example: The Attack ornament is at different place on the Helmet than the protect or the heal ornament.

Don't know about the poloygon limit but I'd examine the difference between khora's helmet and khora's alt helmet and use that as a reference for what can and cannot be changed.

Il y a 10 heures, __S.W.A.T.__ a dit :

I need help with material for my syandana pls
How to make a  glow without any shading,do i need separate material for this?(a part of syandana will glow)
For example,this syandana:
http://prntscr.com/lk2bj9

Don't know what software you're using to texture/render it but Warframe use a specific way of display it that would require you other textures to display it correctly in other sofwatre if you don't use a specific shader.
In warframe, transparent energy like that are a separate material instance using a single texture that is only grayscale that will be fully emissive on white and fully transparent on black.

The more accurate way to display that without a custom shader (at least what I do in sketchfab) is to simply put the same texture as oppacity with a black albedo, black metalness and white roughness.

You can also include pattern in the alpha channel of your texture that will scroll inside the already visibile parts but this is almost impossible to preview without custom shader, so just use the Tennogen Tool on steam to make sure it work properly.

please help! I did run into some problems 

first, when I do open original atlas.obj in tennogen program it load only helm

841a2a641fdf6a55b0daffb37af8c67f.png

next, when I did export obj from blender to preview a normal map, it shows like this, although in blender it's look fine:

4e9fdb83aae6830f36b6fb07d5a3104a.png

aaf2c7fe6478691fdeca2adb7f204ff6.png

Hi, Just wanted to enquire about a few things:

If or when players on PC will be able to buy Tennogen items with Plat (as consoles can do it.)?

When players (on all platforms) will get more non-tennogen items, Like a DE version of the Repala Synadana (Cape).

I hope I have posted this in the right location.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have just bought the Repala Syandana and it seems to have a weird affect when put on any of my frames, I'm using Mesa Prime here as an example but the same effect appears on each one of my frames, I have tried using different animation sets and skins and I get the same result. My friends say they don't have the same issue but if it is just down to me I'm not sure what to do about it.

https://imgur.com/a/tk4DBpd

i have a bug, any think i can ride i cant dismount from. i have switched keys, reset to defaults, doesnt matter. be it the wing or the board, im stuck on it. its been this way for a while, it makes the game pretty damn near unplayable in its current state, that or my squad has weak air support

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, AlexanderDarko said:

Hello there

So my question is :
The TennoGen Ember Magesty helmet do not fits with the Vermillion skin, could you guys optimize ?

https://imgur.com/qv5ahVx

Are you talking technically or aesthetically? Because they are not going to fix a skin nor someone else's item for neither probably, due to it's not really the fault of either item. It's just the way how the items look together. 

3 hours ago, Scruffel said:

Are you talking technically or aesthetically? Because they are not going to fix a skin nor someone else's item for neither probably, due to it's not really the fault of either item. It's just the way how the items look together. 

Well, i only suggested because they've already made optimizations on some tennogen skins, and also some of the DEvs likes the  fashionframe part of the game and to be honest those 2 skin-parts are going good with each other, except the part on the pic 😕
So my question is about aesthetic optimization, but hey, "Why so serious?" it's just a question 😁

Archived