The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Questions, Answers, & Bug Reports

[DE]Rebecca

49 minutes ago, (NSW)LeoStrik3rX said:

After much searching through the forums, I can only come to the conclusion about the Valkyr Graxx skin, and the reason why it’s not in the Nintendo warframe shop, and it’s this: Licensing, it’s basically a copyright issue

... No. That isn't the reason why. It's because the creator hasn't been reached out to and/or hasn't accepted a contract by DE to add the item to the console. Due to how console TennoGen can be bought with plat and artists won't benefit from those sales, a deal between DE and them has to be agreed upon so it can be transferred over.

What would entity / IP would Valkyr Graxx be infringing upon?

On 2021-05-25 at 3:19 PM, Scruffel said:

... No. That isn't the reason why. It's because the creator hasn't been reached out to and/or hasn't accepted a contract by DE to add the item to the console. Due to how console TennoGen can be bought with plat and artists won't benefit from those sales, a deal between DE and them has to be agreed upon so it can be transferred over.

What would entity / IP would Valkyr Graxx be infringing upon?

You already provided the better explanation, as for the question you asked.......that skin been highly desired by nintennos 

2 hours ago, (NSW)LeoStrik3rX said:

You already provided the better explanation, as for the question you asked.......that skin been highly desired by nintennos 

... I didn't ask that question. I asked what would Valkyr Graxx be infringing in terms of copy right. But never mind I guess since you seem to have dropped that reasoning all of a sudden.

5 hours ago, DarkMessian said:

Hi. Question. Will 30 percent be automatically transferred to my Steam account? I just thought it was a transfer to a bank card.

Well, Steam makes transfers to bank accounts. so you have to provide your bank account information to Steam in order for you to submit any workshop item.

Hi!

I'm new to Tennogen and after reading its documentation I was curious about something in particular, this has probably been asked before but couldn't find any answers.

How do dangling parts (E.g. newly added ponytails) work for cosmetics which the base mesh don't include? Are there any specific rules to have in mind? Can't seem to find any answers in the documentation...

Like, lets say I want to do a Volt alt helmet with some cloth strips hanging off from some horns, but the base helmet mesh doesn't include anything in there. Does DE take care of that from their end and do some vertex paint to allow these parts to dangle in-game, or something like that?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Nothz said:

How do dangling parts (E.g. newly added ponytails) work for cosmetics which the base mesh don't include? Are there any specific rules to have in mind? Can't seem to find any answers in the documentation...

Like, lets say I want to do a Volt alt helmet with some cloth strips hanging off from some horns, but the base helmet mesh doesn't include anything in there. Does DE take care of that from their end and do some vertex paint to allow these parts to dangle in-game, or something like that?

Yes, usually DE is the one to deal with cloth / jigglebone physics, rigging, and animations when necessary or when requested by the artist (which can depend based on what type of item it is). The piece however needs to be accepted by DE first, since not to waste resources on an item that’s not going to be put in-game. 

27 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

Yes, usually DE is the one to deal with cloth / jigglebone physics, rigging, and animations when necessary or when requested by the artist (which can depend based on what type of item it is). The piece however needs to be accepted by DE first, since not to waste resources on an item that’s not going to be put in-game. 

Okay, I see. So I'm guessing then that I can take published Tennogen assets as a reference in regards to what can get approved for jiggles/cloths.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...

Archived