Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Workshop Questions, Answers, & Bug Reports

[DE]Rebecca

Please post your Questions & Bug Reports here on this thread.

We will update this post with commonly reported issues/solutions, as well as build a deeper FAQ based on your concerns.

See our main FAQ here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/549103-steam-workshop-launch-faq/

Appropriate Staff for this topic if you have concerns:

kary

SizzlingCalamari

DERebecca

if i can't share my skin on Steam Workshop (just posted on my account workshop) because payment info and tax, DE still can see my skin or not ?

Hi, not so much a question, but a request. Given that we got the Evo engine pbr shader for substance painter, could we get some HDRIs of the different tilesets to better see how the textures will look in game?

We are working on this.  We've been running into a few problems in house with this, but it is high on our to-do.  Likely a end of Nov thing though.

We are working on this.  We've been running into a few problems in house with this, but it is high on our to-do.  Likely a end of Nov thing though.

Is there a specific date when we will either.

1. Have new warframe items to modify on the workshop

2. Have our first set of community skins in the game

Can you suggest what to do with downloading files via TennoGen? When I trying specify the path in the graph - Content Path, my computer do not see any archives ...

I have archives - TennoGenExport.zip , but every time i see only that error : The Selected content path must contain an exported material zip from the TennoGen Viewer (TennoGenExport.zip) 

And the skin appeared on the trading floor, but it is not visible when viewing the skins on Volt (After all, I did Volt), although there are at WorkShop, but I think it still must be some mistake, take a look at the file size (939.701 MB - it cant be right) - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=542394715

So , can you help me? Please.

Content files can not be downloaded after being uploaded to the Steam Workshop. Your large file size is due to your item content files not being put in a separate folder as other unrelated documents.

Which example files are you using that give the crash?

Scratch that last part. It seems to just crash for the heck of it. When I try to switch between textures, or putting textures on. It just goes to a white screen. It didn't do this before when making my other skins. I am following the same exact way of doing things I did for the others too. So I don't know what's up...

I'd show you the textures I created, but I wouldn't want anyone to take them and use them without my knowledge... you know? Also, i'm doing it based off of the downloaded textures for the mantis... so there is that. My computer should be more than capable for using this program, so it certainly isn't that.

NEED HELP. In steamworkshop, i already have one excalibur skin and uploaded it with more than 500 votes. For now, i want to add on it a few colour patterns but i dont know how to upload and edit my current file on steam workshop. So i dont want to rework my uploaded skins even it just a small part of it and risk my 500 votes.

NEED HELP. In steamworkshop, i already have one excalibur skin and uploaded it with more than 500 votes. For now, i want to add on it a few colour patterns but i dont know how to upload and edit my current file on steam workshop. So i dont want to rework my uploaded skins even it just a small part of it and risk my 500 votes.

The ability to edit your uploads to add new content or a new preview image is coming in the next release.

The ability to edit your uploads to add new content or a new preview image is coming in the next release.

I have a question to ask: After i uploaded my skin onto the workshop, i can't see it in the workshop. I've told my friend to look for it on the workshop for me to see if it's there, but he can't see it too.

My Steam profile is always set to public, and i also set the visibility of the skin after i've uploaded is set to public too.

And the skin is called "Awakened Excalibur" and "Stalker's Liset"

Forgot to add: I've also accepted the Steam Subscriber Agreement.

I have a question to ask: After i uploaded my skin onto the workshop, i can't see it in the workshop. I've told my friend to look for it on the workshop for me to see if it's there, but he can't see it too.

My Steam profile is always set to public, and i also set the visibility of the skin after i've uploaded is set to public too.

And the skin is called "Awakened Excalibur" and "Stalker's Liset"

Forgot to add: I've also accepted the Steam Subscriber Agreement.

You may need to add payment info in Steam before your items will show up public. Otherwise, it may be a bug in Steam.

Archived