Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50 Missions For Pherliac ...

aoguro

... are enough now, i was able to get the juggernaut in each as well as no pherliac pod appears ...

the sense to offer a quest = playing it, giving a playable quest, right ?

no, i dont accept: RNG etc.

i stop here until somebody from DE clarifies this madness !

im not here to get fooled and trapped in useless loops playing on and on the same missions for getting the quest by whatever developer ...

thanks for understanding & feel free to discuss ^^)

Yeah, the RNGeesus is strong in this quest.
I lost count of how many juggers I had to hunt before it dropped all the parts and the bluebprint.

Maybe some sort of "Press X to harvest" option for when you've killed the juggernaut, that would give you 2 of the needed parts, would be a better way to go.

If you are missing a specific piece I can't say anything other than keep farming. RNG can be cruel sometimes (a friend of mine did over 70 T3 captures and only got one Kama blade). If no pieces are dropping at all make sure you have the quest active first just to be sure. If it is already active, send in a support ticket.

I hope the problem clears itself up. Good luck on the pods.

We can't really help on this. I can just give you a tip to (try to) speed up the process : run extermination missions. It's fast to clear, enemies tend to come in packs and I oftenly ended with a juggernaut. I managed to clear the mission within 10 runs. Among those 10 runs, 7 runs spawned the Juggernaut. The trick as far as I noticed is to do constant killing : rush the mission, leave as few gaps as possible between your kills. When the Juggernaut begins to roar and the infested gets their "Juggernaut" aura, keep killing : don't slow down. This is why Extermination works well as far as I saw.

We can't really help on this. I can just give you a tip to (try to) speed up the process : run extermination missions. It's fast to clear, enemies tend to come in packs and I oftenly ended with a juggernaut. I managed to clear the mission within 10 runs. Among those 10 runs, 7 runs spawned the Juggernaut. The trick as far as I noticed is to do constant killing : rush the mission, leave as few gaps as possible between your kills. When the Juggernaut begins to roar and the infested gets their "Juggernaut" aura, keep killing : don't slow down. This is why Extermination works well as far as I saw.

thanks to all and to you

i did that all, i know about the crazy RNG-gods in warframe and the only fun-thing is to knock the juggernaut out and down in seconds with my atlas's first ability (dont do it if it isnt strong enough, players, because the juggernaut kills the 2 golems faster then you can think about) =))))

ok, i try today again and then i go to support ... 10 missions ? that would be one of the best dreams since i play warframe ... i did more then 50 together since the quest arrived ... the 50 happened yesterday late night until now ... its simply exhausting, im a "adult player*kid*", there things are a bit "different", i will not "reduce" my lifeexpirience for excuses of warframes development ... XD

This was an excuse of a quest. 8 hour time walls for both Pherallic pods. Ugh. Sorry DE.  Natah was so good, even though it didn't add anything.  Ten steps backwards.

Would've been better, "Here, J3 Golem is on Eris now, have fun."

Edited by Lanieu

This was an excuse of a quest. 8 hour time walls for both Pherallic pods. Ugh. Sorry DE.  Natah was so good, even though it didn't any anything.  Ten steps backwards.

Would've been better, "Here, J3 Golem is on Eris now, have fun."

natah quest was good ? after a few days of farming without any result or the chance to do a scan a friend invited me to the first mission of the natah-quest to do the needed scan to start the quest, unbelievable !!! after 2 weeks the quest appeared and was done the sentient-scanners popped up everywhere ...

i dont understand DE's logic and bugs in this ...

nekros, i dont care to run EXTRA with a nekros, really

i see DE suffers about the always same problem, new frames, quests, weapons, nearly no new real content

somebody tries to put ashes in the eyes of the players as well as for what ? or somebody at DE is simply a p3rv3rt and hates all humans ... seriously

the most low end development in humans mind is to be set angry or on greed, thats lowcal without wisdom or creativity, and i know what im talking about ... not really funny as well as again, this created situations needs insight, understanding and compassion ... and cash =:P

congratulation, dear DE ... you go on doing it ?

Edited by SbruL

natah quest was good ? after a few days of farming without any result or the chance to do a scan a friend invited me to the first mission of the natah-quest to do the needed scan to start the quest, unbelievable !!! after 2 weeks the quest appeared and was done the sentient-scanners popped up everywhere ...

i dont understand DE's logic and bugs in this ...

nekros, i dont care to run EXTRA with a nekros, really

i see DE suffers about the always same problem, new frames, quests, weapons, nearly no new real content

somebody tries to put ashes in the eyes of the players as well as for what ? or somebody at DE is simply a p3rv3rt and hates all humans ... seriously

the most low end development in humans mind is to be set angry or on greed, thats lowcal without wisdom or creativity, and i know what im talking about ... not really funny as well as again, this created situations needs insight, understanding and compassion ... and cash =:P

congratulation, dear DE ... you go on doing it ?

I thought the Sentient things 100% always appeared on normal Uranus missions.  I got it on my first try. I thought most people got it on their first try....

...also, I couldn't even make it through your rant.

Edited by Lanieu

I thought the Sentient things 100% always appeared on normal Uranus missions.  I got it on my first try. I thought most people got it on their first try....

You got lucky. It was entirely RNG-based. However, I think they start appearing more often once you've completed the quest. For some reason. I had to run a few dozen missions before I got to scan that thing.

As a tip, if you can get someone to taxi you to the last mission of that quest, you can get the Jordas Golem coordinates from it. Then you can farm the boss for a fast, guaranteed jugg spawn and Atlas parts.

You got lucky. It was entirely RNG-based. However, I think they start appearing more often once you've completed the quest. For some reason. I had to run a few dozen missions before I got to scan that thing.

As a tip, if you can get someone to taxi you to the last mission of that quest, you can get the Jordas Golem coordinates from it. Then you can farm the boss for a fast, guaranteed jugg spawn and Atlas parts.

I never get lucky that's why I thought it was meant to be.  I get them spawning on every mission now. They're annoying lol.

My Atlas will be done crafting today (I think? I can't count to three days. I forget.).  Luckily it only took me about 13 runs for all parts.