Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea On How To Settle This Prime Access Problem.

oceano4

Now, the biggest problem people have with this PA, is that a >Cosmetic< is in the main PA.

And not included in the PAA.

A simple fix for this would be to have the Gene Masking Kit (The very Cosmetic causing this stir) available in game somewhere. 

The Gene Masking Kit has already be compared to Carrier Prime, etc in a post by DE. Thing is, atleast you can get those in game. 

Then I saw this amazing post.

I understand not being able to adjust the packs once they have been released and appreciate you guys listening to our feedback, but it does not resolve the issue the skin being only available through the Prime Access. Please consider making it unlockable through the game once the collar is farmed. This would make it a lot more comparable to Carrier or Wyrm Prime who did not have their base appearance locked behind a large paywall

This will increase the value in the Kubrow Prime Collar, encouraging plat based trades in trade chat, while simultaneously making those who feel they over-paid for their PAA happier.

I know for one that I would buy the PAA and be a lot more confident in my purchase! 

Apologies if this has been psoted in the wrong sub-forum. Please, feel free to offer other suggestions, so we can all get past this and be happy, :) 

Edited by oceano4

I agree with the train of thought of making the gene masking kit as a farmable item in the game.

I am of the mind that the only non-farmable items in the base PA packs should be the and that other items in the base packs should be obtainable in some manner.

Whether it's tied to the collar itself or as a separate item, I think it should be farmable.

Do I think a mistake was made? No. I think the pack was implemented how it was intended.

Do I think it needs to be fixed? No. I do not think it needs fixing, because it's not broken.

A change is what's required; not a fix. A fix implies a mistake was made and something is broken or not functioning as intended.

There's nothing to "fix" in this regard, but there is something that the players would like to see changed to function differently.

I agree with the train of thought of making the gene masking kit as a farmable item in the game.

I am of the mind that the only non-farmable items in the base PA packs should be the and that other items in the base packs should be obtainable in some manner.

Whether it's tired to the collar itself or as a separate item, I think it should be farmable.

Do I think a mistake was made? No. I think the pack was implemented how it was intended.

Do I think it needs to be fixed? No. I do not think it needs fixing, because it's not broken.

A change is what's required; not a fix. A fix implies a mistake was made and something is broken or not functioning as intended.

There's nothing to "fix" in this regard, but there is something that the players would like to see changed to function differently.

Man I'm glad someone with such a smart head on their shoulders is our community moderator. I agree 100% whole-heartedly with what you've said Letter.  If anything, this has given me a bit of hope.

Because at the end of the day, I love DE, I love this community, and I Love Warframe. And I also really want to buy that PAA, I /really/ do. But until the Gene Masking Kit is available in game, much like how all PA equipment (Frames, weapons or gear), I;ll just be keeping hold of my money. 

Autocorrect is a pain. Yay phone.

Excuses excuses -_-

I agree that a change really does need to happen, the community is being too loud for something not to happen. Whatever DE decide to do I'll probably end up buying PAA.

Edited by DeMonkey

Excuses excuses -_-

I agree that a change really does need to happen, the community is being too loud for something not to happen. Whatever happens I'll probably end up buying PAA when DE have spoken more on the subject.

Exactly. 

Plus it wouldn't  hurt to ask for the PAA Sugartra to be upsized a tad would it? I jsut feel bad for the people who have bought the PAA currently, and it's another thing stopping me from buying it, how small it is. 

I take no credit for this idea. It has been suggested by multiple people since this whole thing started. It just seems like the best solution at this point.

c041999872b82bb66f7d85624aabb805c9185ff5

Still think you and your idea is brilliant, thank you for voicing your ideas! :D

Its only four colours though... this is really escalating over something really insignificant on the grander scale of things. I have the kit - dont even use it . If were gonna start releasing access exclusives in game then ive got my own ideas for what to release...

Either way make ALL exclusives timed ones... a year or 2 they expire and be bought for plat. Mind you people obsess with exclusives - look at the STILL appearing requests for the founders items.

Whether it's tied to the collar itself or as a separate item, I think it should be farmable.

The whole reason for the cosmetic PA pack was because of the outrage of there being unfarmeable items in the main PA pack the first time PA came about in the first. It seems that most people have forgotten this. As such this is either a regression or a mistake, I'd hope the latter, of course as the former would imply it was done on purpose (maybe too many people to DE's liking only buy the cosmetic pack?), which given the outrage the first time around would put kind of a dent in my restored faith in DE.

(not that I care one bit about anything related to kubrows, except for the mastery, but that's another matter entirely, just felt the need to remind people of this...)